Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, September 26, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 06:56 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm up for the day! The wife is already out getting my Golden Retriever neutered. Big day for him I guess.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
I'm up for the day! The wife is already out getting my Golden Retriever neutered. Big day for him I guess.

Good Morning `Greg,
Wish you a better day then your Golden Retriever
Hope you're not next
Oh, I've been up all day & relieved you of your MCF Guard duty after Midnight
Do you work 2day ? or did you get the day off...Either way ~> EnJoy your new day 4-Sure...Peace/Out `Space

Old 09-26-2011, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Our lights flickered a couple of times, but we never lost them completely. Some areas had lightning also. I had a feeling it would rain yesterday...I washed the Monte on Saturday. I won't know the results until the sleep test is evaluated. The techs conduct the test but don't interpret them. Some people are fine with 4/5 hours of sleep. Others may require more. It all depends on the type of sleep they get. I'm not well versed about it, but there are different stages of sleep you go through, and it is important to get a certain amount of particular stages in order for your body to properly recharge. The doc that will be evaluating mine is on vacation so I won't have the results for a couple of weeks.

Thanks `Mike for your reply & I hope the doc can help.
I guess I'm lucky...I fall in2 a deep sleep in less then a minute & everyone that knows me says I turn into a Zombie...My beachbum friends used to pick me up and put me on the beach & several other weird locations & I don't ever wake up until I've had my 4 hours of recharge (sleep: ) I've woke up in some really weird places : )
I do wake up with my alarm clock or after about 4 hours of sleep, but I've even slept through Hurricanes @ sea +.
Right now, I could sleep, but still have about one more hour to go at work..Waiting for order confirmations..
Good Luck Mike & I wish you deep/good sleep when needed...I call it body/mind/spirit ~> ReCharging : )

Last edited by Space; 09-26-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:50 AM

Sleep issues suck. I haven't slept right ever since I got off Active Duty. I deal with it but that doesn't mean I like it at all.

Gonna be a long week at work for sure. Gonna be an additional 3-6 hours in addition to the regular hours we will be working (45-50 hours a week) because of some training we have to do. I'm gonna get some sleep after I browse through a few more threads. Later guys.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:53 AM

..Good Morning Sgt,
I also complain about work, but we both are lucky to be working 4-Sure...Wish you good sleep and great dreams.
Hope your work goes fast, so that you can enjoy `LIFE.
Thanks for your posts & contributions..Peace/Out from`Space
============================================
Hi Member's, we's blog'in this morning...Keep the Blog going & make a post `OK
Wish you and readers a safe/happy Mondady/Week/Life 4-Sure

Old 09-26-2011, 07:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend!

Old 09-26-2011, 08:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Had a pretty good weekend, kind of went a little short though

Old 09-26-2011, 09:01 AM

Hi all. A lot going on today again. I go to physical therapy for sciatic pain, then take my daughter to the eye doctor after school because she's complaining she can't see well enough at school. I'm sure a lot of other things will come up too. Looking forward to watching some Monday Night Football as well.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Good Morning MCF

We had quite a storm last night. Thunder, lightning, the whole works.

Well, it's a happy day in Detroit. All the Detroit radio stations are talking about the Detroit Lions 3-0 record.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
^^^^ Fiat Spider
Dang you are good

"The Rock will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel!"

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, September 26, 2011