Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, September 19, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 10:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I agree. You get all the fun of a convertible with the stability of a coupe. I had the T-Tops off yesterday, it was a blast.
The other thing is that most ragtops look like crap with the roof up. I can't think of any that I like with the roof up

Old 09-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all. Just popped in quick to say howdy. Lunchtime at work will be back afer work to read all the neat threads.

Old 09-19-2011, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
The other thing is that most ragtops look like crap with the roof up. I can't think of any that I like with the roof up
I like the Mitsubishi Eclipse All Black Convertibles & think they look custom with the top UP

or

and the Corvette

and a All Black Ferrari Conv

===============================
Hi Tad, hurry `up & get back home to your Monte Carlo Family

Old 09-19-2011, 11:55 AM

Hey all... as drew said earlier, the photoshoot went well... it seems like every time we stopped to take pics, we had like 20the minutes of a bull session before and after all of the photos were taken... that's the way it should be.

I posted most of the pics taken by me and my buddy with my camera in the sights and sounds area...

Old 09-19-2011, 02:21 PM

hey all. its not raining here yet, but it is cold and cloudy. mondays and tuesdays are my weekends, so i slept in today. i dusted off the Crosley and put on a record for the first time in months. had to play 'Rainy Days and Mondays' by The Carpenters.

iv been using my heat for the past week and a half. mornings and nights have been getting colder and colder. i was really impressed with the heat in my car. driving a Ford for song long, im not used to heat that works instantly. when i drove the Explorer, it would take a couple miles to get warm (even when it was new) when it finally got hot, it would get cold when sitting still at a redlight or drivethru

anyways. hope everyone has a safe day

Old 09-19-2011, 02:42 PM

Hi Chris,
Great to see you posting on the Blog & sharing one of your tunes...I can't remember every hearing it, but it does fit a Raining Monday 4-Sure...It's been raining off & on day here, but it's great for sleep'in : )
I found the song on U-Tube ~> It's mellow 4-Real...
The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays - YouTube
Click 2 listen
Hope you check in more often...Wish you SunShine & good weather~> Peace/Happiness 2 U & readers

Old 09-19-2011, 03:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I agree. You get all the fun of a convertible with the stability of a coupe. I had the T-Tops off yesterday, it was a blast.
little jealous

I'm trying to post on the daily thread a little more often so you may hear the same thing over and over for days to come . . . Anyways, not much going on in nebraska--it's actually kinda nice to have good weather while everyone else is stuck in rain J/k
Got the taz shirt this weekend and already have it signed and ready to go for some pictures. (gotta get my car spotless for the wedding and it'll be PHOTO'S GALORE!!)

--also, I'd have to say the vette is the only one i like with the rag top . . all 2 feet of it lol

Last edited by Jester_20; 09-19-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:53 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Wat up everyone?

Old 09-19-2011, 05:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

T tops offer more security then a convertible too. On a daily driver I'd want the Ttops

Old 09-19-2011, 06:33 PM

Evening guys. i'm headed off to grab food then go to work. I have my pics up on photobucket and I'll try and post them in the morning after work if I'm not too tired and my back isn't hurting too bad. Gonna try some heat therapy before i start work too. Maybe that'll help.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, September 19, 2011