Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, September 17th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Evening all! just got back from my vacation a few Min. ago.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well just woke up from a nap and took a shower. Now getting ready for work. It's a little cool outside Brrrr 52 right now. Ok see all of you in the morning.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Another trying day in the "STUMPMI" automotive family...
Went by the dealer today to check on my Truck (sierra)...
Got the runaround,and song and dance saying that he'll call me in a cpl hrs... So, I took it upon myself to go to the shop where there doing the paint repairs....(The old century dodge) Its now called whites glass and trim...

As I pulled in there was my truck siting out in the lot...Yes the few touch ups it needed were done...However, It wasnt wheeled out as promised...waxed or polished... Then to my surprise....(not a good one)

Theres a friggn mark in the paint of the drivers door! Yep thats right...Some dumb a** hit it with a car door!....Now of course I marched inside and I letm have it! Theve had it almost 2 friggn weeks...and this is the end result of there "Quality" work and care of my Truck????

I only had it at home for 2 friggn days!!!! and oh how they swore up and down...That it would be well cared for and taken care of! And of course.... The guy denied that it happened there and swore they didnt do it!!! WHAT FRIGGN BS!!!!! ... Well now he swears it will be all fixed and ready for me ny tomorrow AM.....I just laughed at them and said Ya right.
Wouldnt you know it to....Not only did the person I bought it from at the dealer..Is a manager there....But I also thought we "were" friends!!!
Ive known him for a little over 6yrs....So I said so this is how you treat your friends?...he didnt have anything to say to me after that...other than he said IM sorry Mr. Smith I will have it all taken care of..you have my word...

Well lets just see how "good" his word is....again! I personally should have recommended my body shop take care of it...rather than trusting him with it.... I may still take it there after I get it back from them...I dont care if I have to pay for it out of my own pocket...despite it being a warranty issue....

I do plan on attending the car show in lansing on saturday...Provided I get it back in time...and Its up to spec!

Just finished home made spaghetti that the mrs made...along with a dbl chocolate bunt cake...topped with whipped creme! MMMMMMMMMMMM for dessert...
I guess thats her way of appeaseing me for the Dealer haven me so pissed off through out the day...

Have a great night EV1!....And SPACE hope to see you back here on Planet MCF again real soon!