Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, October 1st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 01:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tom.M
payed the rent today I didnt hit up any for the shows this weekend after all and have to go to work at 2 ....sad day all around.
Glad you pd the rent. Monte's are not big enough to live in

Old 10-01-2012, 01:03 PM

1 Year Member

[QUOTE=STUMPMI;498637]Godd Mornning EV1.

Going to grab some coffee, then jump in the shower and clean up my act.

Clean up your act is going to take more then a shower Dave.........

Old 10-01-2012, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Glad you pd the rent. Monte's are not big enough to live in
Oh come on, you fold down the rear seats and you have a nice build in bed.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:09 PM

1 Year Member

[QUOTE=RonBoySS;

Rick, sorry about your Lion's, unless you have changed to become a Vikings fan?[/QUOTE]
NOPE!! Been a Lions fan for yrs. WHY Sometimes I don't know. Just like the Vikes have a few good games then fall on your face. Never make it to the big show & never WIN the BIG GAME .

Old 10-01-2012, 02:11 PM

Wazzup MCF, stopping in to say hello to ya! Every day I think of my Monte and how it could make these vanilla-flavored kids with their Audis and BMWs look like bums. BRUM BRUM.

wubwubwub.

Old 10-01-2012, 03:07 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

So i think its totalled damn Toyotas haha

Old 10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

that yota is lookin a little crunchy... Seattle mike, my cousin is enjoying this sunny rain free weather. As long as you're not in a drought, all is well. Space, yea i suppose i do always have some kinda problem im complaining about

Old 10-01-2012, 04:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Home from work, did al lot of paperwork today. That make me tired.
Space if you are still lurking around, this is the car. Its on Ebay and also listed on their website for $5995. I emailed him about it and then asked for some more detailed pics but no response yet. It is priced very nicely so that makes me leary. We need a member in every city just for these types of things.
Chevrolet : Impala SS Sedan 4-Door in Chevrolet | eBay Motors

Old 10-01-2012, 04:36 PM

This is off topic but any one knows if BBengineering is an active member on this forum? I'm trying to get a quote from him over some led lights swap on my interior pieces

Old 10-01-2012, 04:50 PM

Hi `Rick, your post seems a lot happier 2day then yesterday 4-Sure....It must be the aroma of "Pig's in a Blanket" LOL
How's your cold ? R U feel'in all better ? Wish U a E.Z. night shift
==================================
Hi `Tom, great to see you online & checking in
Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Wazzup MCF, stopping in to say hello to ya! Every day I think of my Monte and how it could make these vanilla-flavored kids with their Audis and BMWs look like bums. BRUM BRUM.

wubwubwub.
Hi Tyler, great 2 C U checking in...How do you like college ? Do you have good professor's ? What R U do'in 4 fun...Have you been back to see your Monte & family ?
Miss seeing U online, but thanks 4 droping in 2 say `hi
Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Space, yea i suppose i do always have some kinda problem im complaining about

Hi `Keane, yes I think everyone always has some kind of problem(s) in life...I just wish you wouldn't let it get you down & prevent you from enjoying your youth/your life...I know it's great to "Sound `Off" & get it off you chest , but I think you are losing `if you let your problems control your life...If I let my problems take control of my life I'd wouldn't be able to get outa my pity pot & would drown...I just refuse to let problems take control of my life & I just share cause I care in hope it helps you or other members...

Wish you & member's a problem free night & `if you do have a problem, don't let it win & ruin your life 4-Sure...

Originally Posted by 77gp
Home from work, did al lot of paperwork today. That make me tired.
Space if you are still lurking around, this is the car. Its on Ebay and also listed on their website for $5995. I emailed him about it and then asked for some more detailed pics but no response yet. It is priced very nicely so that makes me leary. We need a member in every city just for these types of things.
Chevrolet : Impala SS Sedan 4-Door in Chevrolet | eBay Motors

Thanks `Jerry, looks decent in pic's & their write `up + it's a Chevy Dealer...Is it a one owner ? Seat looks wore, but it does have over 106K miles & only 12 bids around $3100. (That would be a Super Price)...It's sad it's in NY Are you going to bid ? Will they give you the past owners name to contact ? That would prove that they have nothing to hide..
Nothing Ventured - Nothing Gained Good Luck 4 Sure
========================================
Hi Mike (JG), I wouldn't total that `Toy...I'm sure U could make it look brand new again Are they really going to total it ?
======================================
WoW, my recharge went fast...It just seemed like I crashed `out & I woke `up with bang'in thunder that rattled the warehouse...I thought we were under attack by aliens with lazer rockets (LOL)

Wish everyone a great first night of a new month . I hope everyone enjoys their eve..."Be Happy 2 `be ~> Now" I hope I get another day 2 C everyone online 2morrow.

Peace/Happiness 2 all

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, October 1st 2012