Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, October 1st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 08:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Godd Mornning EV1..

Well another month has come and gone.
Kinda chilly here,But its a pleasant change from the heat and noisey airconditioners running. Congrats Justin on Monte of the Month!

Going to grab some coffee, then jump in the shower and clean up my act.

Have a great day EV1 !!!!!

Old 10-01-2012, 08:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Devin,
Congrat's on your 2nd place finish...I think your mud flaps prevented you from winning... They slow down a Monte & it's difficult to get in2 first place To me all three Monte's in the contest are winner's 4-Sure...I wish I had either one of them We know that you are a Winner in life, and that you are the driver of your life...Keep racing to get to where U want 2 `be
========================================
LOL thanks space :p They may have cost me MOTM for sure, but i have no dings on the side of my car from rocks! ! and thats a plus
Hope your day is going well!!

Old 10-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI

Going to grab some coffee, then jump in the shower and clean up my act.

Have a great day EV1 !!!!!

Good Morn'in `Dave, it's great that U R clean'in `up your act I really need 2 `do that 2...It's been a super long hard night shift with a lot of running around the warehouses.

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
LOL thanks space :p They may have cost me MOTM for sure, but i have no dings on the side of my car from rocks! ! and thats a plus
Hope your day is going well!!

Hi `Devin, & I know the value of Mud Flaps & I'm happy
that trucks have them, but I just don't like 2 see them on a Super Ride ...I think they detract from the beauty of a SuperSuper car like a Monte Carlo...I dislike what gravel/tar/etc can do 2 a car's body & I understand, but personally I would rather clean & repaint if I got chips from stones etc...
I know many car makers now are making designed ones for cars. Some aftermarket make ones like below..

If I had a nice ride, I could never live on a street with a gravel road...I would park it at a friends & walk home (LOL)..

Now I like the above (Sorry, I just lied) & I love the below ones (oooosph, I just lied again ~> Sorry)

If I needed protection (I really `do) I would try to get
a custom designed like below..

`Devin, it's just my opinion & I know that opinions are like rear ends ~> EveryBody has one, some just stink more then others 4-Sure...(I know many of mine stink 4-Sure ~> P.U. ~> `Space (LOL) close and seal the door lol

p.s. Good Morning `Lou (Taz) I hope 2day is better then your yesterday & getting better every second..
EnJoy

That's the end of my attempt to fill in some space on our Blog Whose next ? Yes, I think it's you reading this

Peace/Happiness to EveryOne from;

Last edited by Space; 10-01-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone! Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful Monday!

I hate mud flaps too, might put a pair on for the winter to minimize the sand blast on the rockers.

Rick, sorry about your Lion's, unless you have changed to become a Vikings fan?

Old 10-01-2012, 10:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good Morn'in Seattle `Mike,
Any rain in your area ? I hope that you had a great weekend & I wish you & Member's a Super New Day/Month ~> EnJoy
We had a brief overnight shower a few nights ago, but really no rain to speak of. We've only had .03" of rainfall recorded in the last 2 months. The nights are getting chilly and there's dew in the morning but the afternoons are sunny with temps in the 60s and 70s. I spent the weekend changing oil/filter, checking fluids, belts, tire pressure, brake pads, bulbs, etc. Then I detailed the interior, washed the Monte and gave it a fresh coat of wax for the Fall/Winter. Hope your weekend was a good one!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

`Devin, it's just my opinion & I know that opinions are like rear ends ~> EveryBody has one, some just stink more then others 4-Sure...(I know many of mine stink 4-Sure ~> P.U. ~> `Space (LOL)

Peace/Happiness to EveryOne from;
Space i totally respect opinions of others i understand where you are coming from completely!

Old 10-01-2012, 12:45 PM

payed the rent today I didnt hit up any for the shows this weekend after all and have to go to work at 2 ....sad day all around.

Old 10-01-2012, 01:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

yeah another Monday out of the way! Got home from work and didn't even feell like getting on my pc. Sat in my chair and tried to watch the morning news. Never made it all the way thru. Fell a sleep in about 5 mins. Then got up and went to bed. Now its 12:55 pm and I can't sleep any more. Guess I'll have to take a nap before work tonight. Congrate's Justin on MOTM. BUT!!! Looks like a carbon copy of lasts month Winner. Name and all. Also doesn't help when your trying to sleep and your beautiful wife has something in the oven cooking for hrs. Sort of makes your stomach growl while your sleeping. She's making pigs in a blanket for dinner. You Polish guys & girls know what I mean. Smells so good in here right now. MMMM MMMM MMM . Well one down 2 more nights too go! Then another weekend. I LIVE FOR WEEKENDS . Ok just wanted to stop in and say hello. Having some coffee and then a shower to wake up. Have a good day and I'll check in later.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, October 1st 2012