Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, October 15th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 08:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone, I have my check-in this morning for now and I'll probably be pretty busy for the day, but tomorrow should be back to normal

Old 10-15-2012, 08:54 AM

Good Morning Mod `Mike,
Wish you a easy work load & that you can get back to your Monte Carlo Family sooner then later

Your help & knowledge are always needed & appreciated
I can only get tech member Google to answer some of the questions our member's have ~>

Wish you & member's a Happy/Fun productive `Day
Oh, don't 4-get to EnJoy your `space in life

Old 10-15-2012, 09:13 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Great to see you online...What's it like being a civilian Sgt ?
Where are you living now ? Did you find a job ? (hope so)..
Post a update...Wish you & family the best ? Oh, How's the Beast running ?
Still not a civilian, yet... My official date is 03 JANUARY 2013. I am still at Fort Leavenworth, KS. The Beast is running great. I think my evap solenoid is going out though. I am going to try changing out my gas cap first. It seems like a few people have had this problem. Family is doing good. They can't wait to get back to Ohio. I should start my vacation on December 5th to move back. Still no luck finding a job that fits my unique skill set. I'll let everyone know as soon as I do! Have a good day everybody. It's time for me to go to bed...

Old 10-15-2012, 09:23 AM

Hi `Greg & Thanks for your reply & update...
Ohio needs police officers & prison guards, but Ohio is hurting and not many companies are hiring according to the news. Below is the Southern Ohio Correction Complex

I've visited Ohio many times on the web & it sure is a beautiful state with a lot of things to do. I do seem to like southern Ohio & it's terrain is beautiful + good fishing/hunting (LOL)

I hope your Beast Prob is the gas cap...Not sealing proper can cause a prob 4-Sure...Wish you & family the best in finding a `job + a easy move back to your home state...Look forward to your updates...

Last edited by Space; 10-15-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone. Just woke up about 30 mins ago. Rough night last night. I didn't think I was going to make it all night. I got home this morning at 6:46 am That means I was up over 24 hrs straight. I got up early to get all my stuff done around the house and visit all 3 of my sites and then get ready to watch some football and the Tiger's play the yankees. So that means NO sleep before work. I'll never do that again. thats why I have a DVR!! I didn't think I was going to make it all night. But I did and got home 6:46 am and went right to bed. Everyone was still sleeping. I got into bed and Ozzie was sleeping to close to me. So I moved him over with my foot. And the little sh** growled at me. My wife & I both laughed. I asked him waht are you growling at ? Guess he didn't want to move out of the warm spot he had going. By 6:59 I looked at the clock and said good nite! It's now 1:35 pm. Just walked outside to see how the weather is. Not bad about 62 and sunny right now. One thing for sure. I'll need round 2 of more sleep this evening before going back in tonight at 10:30. Ok time for some nice warm coffee and let Ozzie go out and walk around. Hope everyone has a great day. Only 2 more nights to go at work. And only 26 more working days for me. Till I quit till next spring again

Old 10-15-2012, 01:42 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone

Old 10-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, raining here and i've got school and work. Have to be to work early tonight as we have inventory tommorow morning. Guess i'm leaving school early.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

everything feels better now...Mom helped out with the tire situation. just now I owe her money..

excited for wednsday, monte's getting her new & painted control arms and tie rod ends!

Old 10-15-2012, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Heres a little something to fill some space.

Friends are important people to have in your life. They help you out when you're in need and they're someone to enjoy life with. Imagine if you had everything in the world you could ever want. But with out any friends, what fun is that. You'll just be bored and lonely. Its better off to have some friends and not everything you want. Sometimes its the invaluable things in life that give you the most joy. You can't put a price on happiness.
Hi `Keane, yes to me Friends are more important then Gold 4-Sure I wish you & Member's many true friends in life

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
afternoon all, raining here and i've got school and work. Have to be to work early tonight as we have inventory tommorow morning. Guess i'm leaving school early.
WoW, it's great that you are getting a free car wash from Mother Nature + you are lucky to be going to college & learn new things, + have a `job to go 2...You sure have a lot going 4 U 4-Sure...ps. I hope by leaving zchool, that U don't fall `off the Dean's List...That's a special honor 4 -Real.
Wish you a Safe Journey out there on your roads of life EnJoy

=======================================
Hi `Rick, you have a great plan made out for your life. You sure know how to live & Enjoy Life...I look 4ward to having a schedule like yours

Hi `Jennifer, great to read that your mother is helping you `out & that things are look'in better for you.. I'm sure that U R thankful

Hi `Mike (JG),
Would you trade your SRT for below ?

Go ahead & push the button & go 4 a ride ~>

Zoom - Zoom, Sorry, I just awoke from my reCharge auto`Dreams

Last edited by Space; 10-15-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:18 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Space id deff trade my SRT for a Switzer R900 GTR shoot id be happy with a regular GTR

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, October 15th 2012