Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, May 14, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 08:53 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Angie,
Thanks for your post & sharing your pictures 4-Sure...They have a good turn`out with some awesome rides...Camaro's, Chevelle's & the below looks like a kit car ?

Does anyone know if this is a kit ?

^^^ I love the Lotus, I got to drive one once last summer..It was owned by one of my senior citizens son. It handle & ran super fast...It was a blast to drive...But they are expensive...
Did I say that I love cars...Thanks again `Angie 4-Sharing.
=========================================
Thanks `Mitch, Yes I love living in FLorida, but I've never been to any other state
===========================================
Good Morning `Dave, thanks for checking in a sharing your Mother's Day WeekEnd...Wish you & member's a great new day/week ~> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 05-14-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good monday morning MCF!

Space, I don't know if primer grey is an available color from the factory. I can't imagine it would be. My guess is a kit car. But if someone has the money to buy the real thing, I guess they have the money to repaint it what ever color they want. Don't know why you would want it primer grey though.

I like the white on black truck in the next row.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Possum
I forgot to post pictures from the car show at Sonic. They have a very informal meet-up every Friday night at the local Sonic parking lot - always tons of interesting cars, but not many Monte's unfortunately. So I added a pretty white Monte that I happened to see.....
Thanks for sharing pics of the cool cars, Angie! Love the old truck with spikes all over! Oh and the white Monte of course.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Hey Angie. Nice pictures Love the Chevelle Your getting pretty good at posting thses pic's on here. I 'm not sure wahts going on with me doing it. I think i'll have to make time to sit down and fig it out. I think I'm missing a step in the process. Ok Gotta run. Mailing out shirts and hitting the stores. Hope everyone has a great day. Here in Mn we put together 4 whole days of SUNSHINE. That hasn't happend since last fall !

Old 05-14-2012, 09:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning!!!

We have a huge company meeting this week, our annual one! Going to be prettttty busy this week

Old 05-14-2012, 09:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Good morning , Not much going on , May cut the lawn today..
It's my day off.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning!!!

We have a huge company meeting this week, our annual one! Going to be prettttty busy this week

Hi Mod `Mike, Make sure the big company meeting does not interfere with your MCF time...How dare they
Look 4ward to reading about your weekend & new Camaro Project ? Pic's ? Wish you a easy day @ work...
========================================
Hi Rick, it's great that you are getting some good weather..When does your Chevelle get out on the street.
EnJoy your New Day.
========================================
Hi z`Jerry, it's great you got a day off to enjoy...Wish you a Super Day & E.Z. mow....~> EnJoy

Old 05-14-2012, 09:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Just checking in before I head to work. I could get used to this working everyday thing lol.. My summer classes don't start until June so I get a little bit of a summer break despite working Monday-Friday.

Hope everyone has a great day

Old 05-14-2012, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS
Good morning everyone. Just checking in before I head to work. I could get used to this working everyday thing lol.. My summer classes don't start until June so I get a little bit of a summer break despite working Monday-Friday.

Hope everyone has a great day

Hi `Justin, thanks for checking in b-4 you go to work...It's great that you can get use to it 4-Sure...Because life is work if you want 2 survive

How many class hours are you taking for your summer session of school...What subjects ? How many hours are you work'in a week ? Wish you a super day & SuperSuper Summer...EnJoy

Old 05-14-2012, 10:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

[quote=Space;458006]
Hi Rick, it's great that you are getting some good weather..When does your Chevelle get out on the street.

Well Space. if this weather keeps up. It should make it to the streets by this weds. yahoooo tearing up the street in Minn soon

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, May 14, 2012 < Check In