Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Monday, May 14, 2012 < Check In (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/monday-may-14-2012-check-36397/)

Possum 05-14-2012 07:44 AM

Good Monte Morning, everyone.....Space, I really enjoyed the dog and kitten video you posted in the blog for me yesterday. After what we've been thru the last year I had dreaded Mother's Day - but it turned out to be wonderful. The morning started early with texting from a good friend, neighbors brought flowers and kind words, I found lots of things to put in the garden, we had a fun visit with the grandkids, and the day ended with Kentucky Fried Chicken on the patio. All day long people were calling or coming by, keeping the sad memories away. So thanks Space, and everyone on here, for your kind words and wisdom that helps us all get through our days.

Space 05-14-2012 07:54 AM

Good Morning `Angie,
It's great to read that you enjoyed the vid's I posted. (I also thought they were great & thought of you when I was viewing them...).

I knew that yesterday had to be a difficult day for you & family with the recent loss of your daughter, but I was happy to read that there are people in your life that understand & share their love/time with you during the special day for Mother's. Thank You for your words.
======================================
Good Morning `Mel, be happy to be `off to work..and
get another day on your `Journey of `Life...EnJoy your New `Day 4-Sure :thumbsup:

red04montels 05-14-2012 08:03 AM

Good morning everyone.

Angie, I'm really glad that mothers day went well and that you're doing well also!

Today is the beginning of the worst 2 weeks of this school lol. I have no motivation whatsoever, but I have 2 MAJOR projects that are due tomorrow and a project that will take at least 16 hours, due early next week.

That's okay though, 14 hard days and then 4 easy months of Mexico, relaxing, a little bit of work and going up north to the lake house :thumbsup:

I did get to use the DrColorChip system and I posted a thread on it here:

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/pa...-review-36394/

I will be posting a video soon that will show how well it actually worked. :thumbsup:

lougreen03 05-14-2012 08:10 AM

70 and sunny today but supposed to rain tomorrow so the car will stay dusty one more day.

Space 05-14-2012 08:10 AM

Hi `Mitch,
I'm sure you will get it done & keeping busy will help your two weeks fly by...."Nothing good in this life is E.Z. 4-Sure"

WoW, going to Mexico + a Lake House :confused: WoW, sounds like you have a super summer planned `out ~> EnJoy..

Great to read that your Brother's Birthday was successful & that you EnJoyed your Mother's Day with family...

Look forward to seeing your vid...I'm not 2 good @ painting..., but I am learning to be more patience...I don't like waiting for paint to dry :rotfl:

Wish you Good Luck on getting your projects done...
Keep your energy `up & take some Power `Naps...:thumbsup:
=====================================
Good Morning `Lou, you slipped in as I was composing the above to `Mitch :)...Mother Nature is just giving you a break for a day in cleaning your Monte Carlo :rotfl:
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/av...ine=1328732834

Wish you & member's a Super New Day of `Life ~>EnJoy

red04montels 05-14-2012 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 457963)
Hi `Mitch,
I'm sure you will get it done & keeping busy will help your two weeks fly by...."Nothing good in this life is E.Z. 4-Sure"

WoW, going to Mexico + a Lake House :confused: WoW, sounds like you have a super summer planned `out ~> EnJoy..

Great to read that your Brother's Birthday was successful & that you EnJoyed your Mother's Day with family...

Look forward to seeing your vid...I'm not 2 good @ painting..., but I am learning to be more patience...I don't like waiting for paint to dry :rotfl:

Wish you Good Luck on getting your projects done...
Keep your energy `up & take some Power `Naps...:thumbsup:
=====================================
Good Morning `Lou, you slipped in as I was composing the above to `Mitch :)...Mother Nature is just giving you a break for a day in cleaning your Monte Carlo :rotfl:
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/av...ine=1328732834

Wish you & member's a Super New Day of `Life ~>EnJoy

Space, Mexico is with my family, we usually try to get a vacation in each year and then the lake house is Jessica's other house where we always go boating and I post pics from :thumbsup:

Any summer plans for you?

I have more plans for the Monte than I have for vacation plans :rotfl:

Space 05-14-2012 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by trewyn15 (Post 457968)

Any summer plans for you?

:rotfl:

:rolleyes:
Yes, surviving the summer in Florida & in `Life...I still have about 6 more months of working double shifts @ the warehouse 7 nights a week...Then, I will take a break & work normal hours. Presently, I don't have much of a life, & the MCF & the web are my contacts with the outside World :rotfl: LOL

I still try to always find time for my BeachBum Family & friends & do my best to extract the most from each day that I am given. Just like so many I'm giving `up to get to where I want to be...Once my g/f starts her medical residency things will get better :thumbsup: Life is expensive, and so it medical school 4-Sure...Thanks for asking...& your reply...

You have a lot to look 4ward to 4-Sure ~> EnJoy

red04montels 05-14-2012 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 457972)
:rolleyes:
Yes, surviving the summer in Florida & in `Life...I still have about 6 more months of working double shifts @ the warehouse 7 nights a week...Then, I will take a break & work normal hours. Presently, I don't have much of a life, & the MCF & the web are my contacts with the outside World :rotfl: LOL

I still try to always find time for my BeachBum Family & friends & do my best to extract the most from each day that I am given. Just like so many I'm giving `up to get to where I want to be...Once my g/f starts her medical residency things will get better :thumbsup: Life is expensive, and so it medical school 4-Sure...Thanks for asking...& your reply...

You have a lot to look 4ward to 4-Sure ~> EnJoy

Space, sometimes I forget you're in Florida... where every day's a vacation! unless you're working of course :rotfl:

I hope things do get easier for you, as I'm sure they will, especially with the economy slowly rising and with your girlfriend hopefully getting a new job soon :thumbsup:

Have a good one Space!

Sparky-88 05-14-2012 08:43 AM

Good Morning All,

Pretty dreary looking day on tap. Fine drizzle sticking to my faceplate on the ride to work.

I hope all you Mother's had a good day yesterday. I made my wife a special Mother's Day omelet with all her favorite goodies inside. For dinner her choice was a beer-butt chicken (a half-can of beer shoved inside the upright chicken) roasted on the grill. Mmmmmmmm good.

It rained all day yesterday, but that was OK since we worked all day in the yard on Saturday and were beat. Sunday was a nice relaxing day for all.

Have a good Monday everyone.

Possum 05-14-2012 08:43 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I forgot to post pictures from the car show at Sonic. They have a very informal meet-up every Friday night at the local Sonic parking lot - always tons of interesting cars, but not many Monte's unfortunately. So I added a pretty white Monte that I happened to see.....