Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, March 18th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013 | 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone. PLEASE everybody wish us good luck today - we're on our way to get our taxes done. Yikes!!! My most unfavorite thing to do, cuz it seems like no matter how little your income, how few your expenses, how pitiful your assets (except for your Monte Carlo), they still find a way to put you through three hours of torturous mathematical questions which no one can answer and then tell you your debt to the government is way higher than last year. Does anybody know an EASY way to do taxes? For retired people who don't even earn an income any more????

Old 03-18-2013 | 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Possum
Good morning everyone. PLEASE everybody wish us good luck today - we're on our way to get our taxes done. Yikes!!! My most unfavorite thing to do, cuz it seems like no matter how little your income, how few your expenses, how pitiful your assets (except for your Monte Carlo), they still find a way to put you through three hours of torturous mathematical questions which no one can answer and then tell you your debt to the government is way higher than last year. Does anybody know an EASY way to do taxes? For retired people who don't even earn an income any more????
I always use online tax prep software like Turbo Tax or H&R Block. They are normally pretty easy to use. You can also pay extra to get phone help. Then you can file electronically...I also do a long form.

Old 03-18-2013 | 09:02 AM
|

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 03-18-2013 | 11:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Space:
Nice to have you here today.
Glad to know you are well and having a great day.
Devin:
Thanks for the weather report 30 degrees here cold and damp. Brrrrrr.
Mike: (Chibi)
Sounds like you survived your last day as a single person party. Lol
Welcome back to the living!

Keane:
Hope you moving to day shift is a pleasant experience/transition. Considering what you have been thru in the past.
Angie:
We too use turbo tax on line.
Its nice to have it direct deposited into your acct vs Snail mail from the government!
Good Luck

Last edited by STUMPMI; 03-18-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-18-2013 | 01:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Afternoon all, lunch time here. Breaks and lunches are at will now and not im no longer told when to go.

Old 03-18-2013 | 02:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

good afternoon!
Got the major stuff out of the way, new belts installed & new supercharger drive tensioner installed. boost seems to hold better with the new tensioner & rattle noise has vanished. Took FOREVER to figure out the main drive belt, whenever my friend and i tried putting it on we had random slack..then finally figured it out. Wait until you see how bad the spark plugs are...

I'm going back out now to change the back 3 plugs. I hope I get them done before the snow storm rolls in..

Old 03-18-2013 | 02:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

HOLY smokes. Been a busy morning around here. 1st we were on Skype with my Son from Fargo! . He;s a teacher up there. So their all home today. Cause of the heavy **** fall and the winds! So 4 kids & a sick wife. What a day their going to have. Then I was on the phone with an old friend in Fla for over an hour . Then after that I had lunch. And got a call from my wife. Who's Ikea with her sister in law. Its an hour away from here . They had a free breakfast there on Mondays . So after that. I was on the phone again with my buddy's wife from Fla. Talking about flyin out here next yr to stay with us for 2 weeks. . It's now 12:55 pm and I think I'm going to go play some pool up near the Tiki Bar . Temps here today are suppose to be around 84 . Mike glad you made it thru your PARTY . Keane How are you liking dayshift ??. Ok I'm out a here....................

Old 03-18-2013 | 03:56 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all. Just popping in to say hi.

Old 03-18-2013 | 05:39 PM
Zen

Evening all

Old 03-18-2013 | 07:31 PM

Bad news at the tax place. Then I got a speeding ticket. Excuse me while I go cry in my beer. And vodka. And gin......

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, March 18th 2013