Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, July 9th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 06:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks space for the safe wishes!
It's a pretty hard climb today so i might need it haha!
Glad to see work is at least enjoyable for you!

Im off soon! ill see if i can get some pictures while im there!
Everyone have a great day!

Old 07-09-2012, 07:32 AM

Hi `Devin, thanks for your reply
http://youtu.be/wYaKM2QSToU
^ Click & Climb ^

===========================================
What are you doing down there ? Let us know
& make a post OK

How to read this map Severe Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast
Wish everyone a cool place to EnJoy `Life ToDay.
Remember to make sure your pets have water & you `2

<!-- / message -->

Last edited by Space; 07-09-2012 at 07:38 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

UGH, it's Monday ALREADY! As usual, the weekend went by WAY to fast. LOL. I had a great weekend though, it was a good blend of family activities/ parties and working on my house. Now back to the grind at work.

Have a good day everyone!

Old 07-09-2012, 08:16 AM

Good Morning Mod `Michael & Seattle `Mike,
It's great to see our west-coasters checking in so early on a new day of life...

`Michael it's great that you had a great weekend, but you are great about finding/making fun even in the bad times..

Wish you, Mike & Member's a great new day & week..
Enjoy the `journey 4-Sure...Peace/Out from `Space

Old 07-09-2012, 08:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ANOTHER MONDAY!! How the weekend flies!

I had a great Saturday. Went up to see my parents and family from TN. Got to take the 68 out on an open road and really get on it.

MAN that put a smile on my face. The speedo is broken right now, so no idea how fast I even had it lol

Old 07-09-2012, 08:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

WOW Space, thats alot of hours to put in. But I know you have goals and that is one way to get there. Is there a Monte Carlo in your future? Are you going to go to college when your girl finishes? Keep up the good hard work. Just don't kill yourself reaching thosse goals.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
ANOTHER MONDAY!! How the weekend flies!

I had a great Saturday. Went up to see my parents and family from TN. Got to take the 68 out on an open road and really get on it.

MAN that put a smile on my face. The speedo is broken right now, so no idea how fast I even had it lol

Good Morning Mod `Mike,
It's great to read that you had a Super WeekEnd & Safe Trip.
Did you take any pictures for us ? I hope so !
Wish you a Super Day/Week/Life ~>EnJoy

Originally Posted by 77gp
WOW Space, thats alot of hours to put in. But I know you have goals and that is one way to get there. Is there a Monte Carlo in your future? Are you going to go to college when your girl finishes? Keep up the good hard work. Just don't kill yourself reaching thosse goals.

Hi `Jerry, I already have my undergraduate degree in Business & I don't know if I will go for a masters degree or not...I think I will just start my own business in my future.
Yes, I'm saving for a 4th Gen Monte Carlo 4-Sure, but I am not going to get another nice Monte until I have a good bedroom for it ..
Yes, I work a lot of hours, but the pay is good & I get a company truck & have an apartment where I work so I don't have to spend hours a day driving back & forth to work..
I don't have much of a personal life @ present, but that will come in time...I started working for my grandfather as soon as I started walking...I was his go `fer boy..Go for this & go for that (LOL)...I've always worked since then, but also lived right on the ocean & it was easy to take breaks & enjoy...I'm just giving `up to get to where I want to `be, and I've learned that nothing GOOD in this life is E.Z. 4-Sure...No `free lunches for me (LOL)
Thanks for your posts & your concerns...I'm happy 2 `be & making the most of each day...I hope everyone is ?
Peace/Love/Happiness to `all from `Space

Last edited by Space; 07-09-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:45 AM

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I got my wife and son on the road to Michigan. They're on the way to visit Michigan Tech. Univ., one of the schools our son is considering. Wish I could have gone with them, but someone has to stay home and work...

The last two weekends have been almost a bust in terms of car maint. I wanted to get done. I did at least get the oil changed on the Monte. Still have to do the tranny fluid / filter and spark plugs.

I also got part 1 of a 3-part drip irrigation system installed. Once complete, it will make our lives MUCH easier. My wife has flower beds around the house. They take a lot of time to water by hand. I finally got around to planning a system to help automatically water everything. Got the first part done on Sunday. Now that I know what I'm doing, I'll plan out the remainder and head to the store for more supplies.

Happy Monday.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

No pictures

I was going to take it out for a photoshoot but it started to rain in the afternoon. It was in the garage for the rest of the day.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
No pictures

I was going to take it out for a photoshoot but it started to rain in the afternoon. It was in the garage for the rest of the day.

Well then , I guess we all have something to look 4-ward 2 lol
It's great to have things to look 4ward to, compared to ~> nothing 2 look 4ward 2 ...LOL

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, July 9th 2012