Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, July 8th, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 08:42 AM

Hi Mod David,
Have you ever considered getting a dehumidifier ?
Many here in Florida have them & they do make a big difference. It might be a good investment for you ?

Eva-Dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier
(
dehumidifier keeps any room in your home humid-free, which allows the room to cool off quicker and more easily.)

<table style="font: 11px/normal Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><tr valign="middle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><td align="center" valign="middle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">$59.95

</td></tr></tbody></table>

p.s. I don't like spider's & there's a lot of them here in Florida 4>Sure > Hope you did not get bite ...Peace from Bum'Mike

Old 07-08-2013, 08:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good cloudy morning . Just rolled out of bed 30 mins ago. Cloudy, humid and a little cool right now. High of 87 with another chance of Thunderstorms today. Now that the grand kids have gone home and were done traveling for a while. Time to get back to things around here. Weather is suppose to clear up by Weds around here. Cool off and less humid ..Maybe I can get Mike( Chibi) those pictures he needs . Plus finish up the Monte & put her up for $ale this week also! Thinking of getting back to work. Time for a job! Tired of sitting around here and doing nothing. Maybe a part time job a couple of days a week. Will shake the cobwebs off me . Ok going to get my coffee and hit the shower. Time to get things moving around here. C ya all

Old 07-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all
Another long an hot day at work

Old 07-08-2013, 08:53 AM

1 Year Member

Dave ( Stumpmi) Look to your west . Looks like THUNDER & LIGHTING coming your way soon ! And that goes for all you Michigan Monte owners !!

Old 07-08-2013, 09:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Hi Mod David,
Have you ever considered getting a dehumidifier ?
Many here in Florida have them & they do make a big difference. It might be a good investment for you ?

Eva-Dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier

(
dehumidifier keeps any room in your home humid-free, which allows the room to cool off quicker and more easily.)

<table style="font: 11px/normal Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><tr valign="middle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><td align="center" valign="middle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">$59.95

</td></tr></tbody></table>

p.s. I don't like spider's & there's a lot of them here in Florida 4>Sure > Hope you did not get bite ...Peace from Bum'Mike
The humidity is removed through the AC unit (I have central air)... But its the barometric pressure combined with the humidity levels that mess me up.
When I use to havea home with a basement...I had a de humidifier down there that I would have to empty daily....
But I appreciate the suggestion! as well as your concern for my over all well being!
All suggestions are definitely welcomed...
Thanks Beach Bum Mike!!!!

Hey Rick:
Thanks for the weather Buddy!

Old 07-08-2013, 09:15 AM

1 Year Member

NO PROBLEM Dave

Old 07-08-2013, 09:25 AM

You're Welcome Mod David 4>Sure
===============================
Hi Mr Rick, I posted the below in yesterdays blog 4 U to dream about. I hope you get a p/t 'job that you can enjoy riding your new HD to
I really, really like the below one "2 dare 2 dream" BIG $'s 4>Real
Good Luck

Old 07-08-2013, 09:34 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
You're Welcome Mod David 4>Sure
===============================
Hi Mr Rick, I posted the below in yesterdays blog 4 U to dream about. I hope you get a p/t 'job that you can enjoy riding your new HD to
I really, really like the below one "2 dare 2 dream" BIG $'s 4>Real
Good Luck
YUP. I saw that on Sunday. But had a house full of kids . When I get one its going to be a tad bigger one.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Mike: (SpaceRider)

I think this is the wee bit bigger Rick was referring too!

Old 07-08-2013, 10:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a nice 4th of July weekend.

I was a bum on the 4th, had some people over for a BBQ in the evening. Then went river rafting up North on Friday. Went to a friends for a BBQ Saturday and then did some yard work and cleaned the house Sunday. Good weekend, productive and lots of time to relax too.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, July 8th, 2013