Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, July 4th, 2016 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 08:19 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up Thanks Taz aka >`Lou 4 your major contributions to the MCF<

Good Morning Admin/Mod `Taz,

Hi `Lou, I just found a file of Spaces and he had a note in it stating to send a PM 2 U because you were off line for a few days and he was concerned about you...

You guys sure did put in a lot of time/life into the MCF....I remember that Space was really stressed out when the site went down...*(and he didn't stress much, but he did back then)...The web was the BeachBum's first venture in2 cyber space & the MCF was our first auto forum (wow)

I don't know if we will ever meet in this human life, but I sure hope that maybe another life in space/heaven or a hot spot

Just a flashback of days past, but many were fun and opened our eyes to others from everywhere on this Planet called `Earth. I am so thankful to be connected to the world by this device b-4 me...

Wish you & all a great new day of life to EnJoy & `be thankful to just `be free....(Sadly, there to many living in fear around our World and in North America

OK, peace/out & it's your turn (yes >you) reading this to post what's happening in your life.....I'll share some space (LOL)

Old 07-04-2016, 08:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well spoken BBMike!

Thanks for the explanation Devin. That is a really cool spot.

Howdy Chifan and Taz!

I posted a question in the exhaust section of the forum on how to silence my car but be free flowing, at least better than stock. I would not mind a low rumble but mine is crazy loud now with the ZZP down pipe & high flow cat, no res., and open Magnaflow mufflers. Feel free to submit your ideas. It seems moding a car never ends!

Old 07-04-2016, 09:35 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone,
Slept in a bit this morning. Now I have to get busy with the little things left for Melanie's wedding and get things done around the house.
Hope all of you have a good and safe 4th!!

Old 07-04-2016, 12:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all and happy 4th Devins great pictures of your SS. Be safe out there.

Old 07-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Afternoon all

Old 07-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Well we took the kids fishing today, and Wil caught a snapping turtle. He was about 14" in diameter. I looked like turtle man trying to get the hook out of his mouth! Finally got the hook though.

We had some watermelon and picked blackberry's. Amanda is making a cobbler with the berries then we will make homemade icecream. Calorie heaven!

Old 07-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Arrow Replies to MCF `Friends below

Life, it's a beach ?
Originally Posted by GTHSS
Well spoken BBMike!

!

Hi `Tommy, I don't know 4-Sure what I spoke well, but I'm glad I could or did...>Thank You!
** Just get some ear plugs for your exhaust & let the world enjoy the sounds of power from your Monte Carlo
Originally Posted by P343
Good morning everyone,
Now I have to get busy with the little things left for Melanie's wedding and get things done around the house.
Hope all of you have a good and safe 4th!!

Don't 4-get to take care of the little things for yourself. Take good care of yourself & don't overdo it....Live like a pace car and don't try to win the whole race in one day....Life is an endurance race.....EnJoy!

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all and happy 4th Devins great pictures of your SS. Be safe out there.

Hi MOTY owner `Mel, good to see you checking in with your Monte Carlo Family...Wish you & yours a great day of freedom.

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Afternoon all

LoL `Keane, again thanks for letting us know that it was afternoon and now we have an evening to enjoy & go listen/see explosions in the skies above.

I do give thanks to all in the past & present that fought for our freedoms and served their country. Sadly, the battle has continued over the years and we must still fight & protect our freedoms in this new era of bombs and destructions. When will we the people learn to love & live in peace....Are not we intelligent enough to know right from wrong or good from bad. I pray/hope that we can find the leadership in our World to continue to fight for freedoms and be able to live on a planet in peace...."To dare to dream" > What are you doing to make it better ? (I ask myself ?) >I post on the MCF , you have to start somewhere Maybe *?) Are YOU the one that has the answer to our World Problems ?

** Thanks Tommy for your family updates and fun...I enjoy reading the fun that you all have together.....OK, what's everyone doing this eve ?

I was @ the beach and it was just to crowded, but people were having fun in the Sun...

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-04-2016 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Evening everyone busy day at work today and on call this evening but what can you do, just make the best of it. Probably going to watch the rest of season 2 of gotham tonight

Hope everyone enjoyed their day

Old 07-04-2016, 07:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all.
Made in back from the wedding. Lady Jasper ran like a champ over the mountains and into the desert through 96o temps. Had a great time, but the area is a desolate waste land. Richland WA is near the Hanford Nuclear Reservation where Plutonium was manufactured for the worlds first nuclear bomb, "Fat Boy" that was detonated over Nagasaki, Japan in WWII. Spent waste storage tanks are leaking, threatening to contaminate the Columbia river. Federal government is acting slowly to clean it up. Fortunately, the only "glow" I seem to have come back with is from good times...Lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

20160702_085323 1_zpsfgjaxt2o.jpg Photo by curtis591 | Photobucket

Attached Thumbnails Monday, July 4th, 2016 &gt;Check In&lt;-20160702_142703.jpg   Monday, July 4th, 2016 &gt;Check In&lt;-1467494703435.jpg  

Last edited by plumbob; 07-04-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by plumbob
Evening all.
Made in back from the wedding. Lady Jasper ran like a champ over the mountains and into the desert through 96o temps. Had a great time, but the area is a desolate waste land. Richland WA is near the Hanford Nuclear Reservation where Plutonium was manufactured for the worlds first nuclear bomb, "Fat Boy" that was detonated over Nagasaki, Japan in WWII. Spent waste storage tanks are leaking, threatening to contaminate the Columbia river. Federal government is acting slowly to clean it up. Fortunately, the only "glow" I seem to have come back with is from good times...Lol.

Hi Curt & thanks for your update that you had a safe trip in2 the desert and returned. Did you blow off the carbon on your valves and clean your exhaust system with a few high RPM's ?

Yes, our Federal Gov't is acting slow(I believe they are all indulging in Medical Marihuana )

Our Planet Earth is suffering & dying Lets just close our minds and pretend everything is OK...Oh, please pass that joint >OK, that's better > I think I can cope 4 now (?)
Where were we ? >
THE MCF does not condone the use of illegal stuff while online or posting...They have a MCF Police Force that will enforce once they all get out of rehab and get their drug charges dismissed. They should>...(Make it legal then: ) or not...
I personally think there already is to many that are in control that are out of control by the decisions thy are making/enforcing...

It's the STONE> (D) Age again ?

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-05-2016 at 08:19 AM.