Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, July 11, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning , Hot and mugging here I think I'll stay inside today..

Old 07-11-2011, 09:39 AM

Morning all... I had a good/ relaxing weekend. Saturday I changed the rear calipers and all brake pads on eleanor. The old callipers wereseized up. So it madedriving more of a chore than fun.

Now she acts completely differant on backroads. The rear wheels spin freely and the bbrakes are easier to press...

Old 07-11-2011, 10:07 AM

* Mod `Mike, It's great that you got to go to the car shows with your father 4-Sure..Looking 4ward to seeing your pic's. I like your pic of the Camaro Convertible (neat : )
* Hi Justin, I average about 4-5 hours of sleep a day, but when I do sleep, I sleep like a Rock
Hope U can get your phone problem fixed...My computer does that every once in awhile..
* Hi Tadd, thanks 4 checking in...Some good threads 2day on the MCF...EnJoy your Monday ~>FunDay : )
* Hi `Jerry, How's our Monte of the Month Winner doing.>?..We will be checking to make sure you are keeping your award winning Monte Carlo Clean Surprise Inspection LOL
* Hi `Dustin, great 2 read you changed your brakes & now U are safe to travel your journey of `Life : )+ it was great to read that you finally had a relaxing weekEnd...EnJoy your Day 4-Sure..

Peace/Happiness to all that read this : ) from `Space

Old 07-11-2011, 10:34 AM

Good morning all, hope everyone has a good monday. I have the majority of the outside of my house painted. I need to do the eves and trim now to finish up. Trying to get motivated to go do it.

Old 07-11-2011, 11:26 AM

Hi Teacher,
Great to catch U online...I had to get up to check a email from my g/f, and then logged on2 the MCF.
We hope you post pic's in your New Home Thread...Are you living there now ? Oh, How's the Gun Business ? I hope it really pays `off 4 U & that you can make some good $'s.
I must go on recharge, but I thought your student would send you a link to help get you motivated : ) It has some good advise...I need to read it again : )
Wish you a fun/safe/productive `day ~> enJoy your `Journey of Life ~> 4-sURE `Space

Old 07-11-2011, 11:56 AM

Hey space, not much money in the gun business. Just a hobby right now. I did move into my house a week ago. Trying to get it finished for pictures.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:38 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good afternoon! Bad storms hit my area this morning. Power outages so wide spread. My work had no power. My home has no power. Half a million people without power in the Chicagoland area! They are saying this is one of the worst 5 power outages in Chicagoland history. Have no idea when it will come back on.

Last edited by AwesomeSS; 07-11-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:22 PM

I called my old apartment complex I moved out of on may 31 because they were supposed to send me a deposit check to return my deposit. Unfortunately, they told me that I told them april 14th (the day after I got notice that I had to provide them written notice 60days in advance of moving) so I have to pay $280 to be out of debt with them because they charged me for the first 14 days in june even though I didn't live there for those days because that is 60 days from when I provided them with written notice

Old 07-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

that sucks dustin i am sorry to hear that,

well as the day has gone on i have been going down hill, my stomach is just not agreeing with me, been multiple trips to the facilities and been belching all day long, i'm just feeling run down.... i'm taking off work an hr earlie becuase i just can't sit here any longer i need to go eat some saltines and be on my couch!

Old 07-11-2011, 03:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

--hope ya start feeling better budsjlm

Don't usually post anything on the "daily" thread but today is kind of special. Woke up early and went out to a lake here in town and took some engagement pictures with the monte. Pretty dang excited to see how they turn out. (there will probably be a thread come Thursday or Friday with them all in it) Other than that, it's work all day for me

Last edited by Jester_20; 07-11-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, July 11, 2011