Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, January 16, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 12:31 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Monday, January 16, 2012

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

January 2012
Monte of the Month Winner

Member: 2001 Monte Carlo S.S.- from the Great State of Michigan

Congratulations Ashley `Marie

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog, thank you!
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited by Space; 01-16-2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Correct Date & Add Icon~> Thanks `Drew 4 starting our Day/Blog
Old 01-16-2012, 12:42 AM
5 Year Member

Well, figured I'd kick off the Blog before I laid down and watched some more Family Guy. As I mentioned earlier in yesterday's blog, got to talk to Brooke for a while. She called around 9 and we talked for about an hour and a half till her phone died. She's frustrated with a few things so I let her vent some after we had talked about our days. Good sign that she's comfortable enough with me to vent like that. Shame we can't talk more often but it is what it is. We seem to be able to talk and lose track of time.

Writing like I did on my blog earlier today had a great relaxing effect on me. I felt a lot better after writing. I need to blog a bit more often.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:44 AM

Thank you Drew for starting our daily blog. Did you do this with your Blackberry?

Old 01-16-2012, 12:46 AM
5 Year Member

Nope. I usually do it with my computer. I use the mobile site for the crackberry and can't copy and paste this kind of code on the mobile version. I am capable of using the tablet but it's a lot easier with the computer. That's why I don't start the blog on my lunch break at work. I don't take the tablet with me since I don't have anywhere to keep it while I'm working and I'm limited to the crackberry.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Nope. I usually do it with my computer. I use the mobile site for the crackberry and can't copy and paste this kind of code on the mobile version. I am capable of using the tablet but it's a lot easier with the computer. That's why I don't start the blog on my lunch break at work. I don't take the tablet with me since I don't have anywhere to keep it while I'm working and I'm limited to the crackberry.
I'm glad you said that. I'm on my Blackberry and I was not successful starting the blog correctly on mine. I would have felt real dumb if you did it on the BB. Lol

Old 01-16-2012, 01:23 AM
5 Year Member

I'm sure I could do it if I used the full version of the site. But then again, I am a computer major so I wouldn't feel bad if I was you.

Ah screw it. Hope it doesn't break a rule but I'm not making any kind of money off this. Just figure this blog might help someone who is going through the same thing. If you want, go check out my piece from last Memorial Day. I'm my own worst critic, but the Memorial Day piece was amazing even by my standards.

The Walk of a Soldier...: Got smacked in the head with a 2x4

Old 01-16-2012, 02:21 AM

Drew I will check it out in the morning. Ariel is finally asleep so I will follow her lead. I hope all the night owls have a good short night at work. I hope everyone else has a good morning. I will check back in later. Good night.

Old 01-16-2012, 06:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Headed to drop off car, check back in soon. Oh and Good Morning.

Old 01-16-2012, 07:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Wow, slow day. Is anyone awake yet? Not a lot for me today. Gonna work on the house a little bit. Have a room I need to repaint. I am all alone on here. Not even a man from Space!

Old 01-16-2012, 08:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' from snowy Seattle

This is what it looked like around 1pm yesterday. A portion of it melted (then froze) last night. More on the way for today and tomorrow...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, January 16, 2012