Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, January 14, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 08:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Old 01-14-2013, 08:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

Bad day for us Arthritics:
weather flipping from warm and breezy to brr chilly freezy.
Im going to be on somewhat of a Mission today..Since Liz actually slept thru the night with zero discomfort. As we awoke this morning she isnt experienceing anymore pain from kidney stones..But is still feeling some painful discomfort due to the passing of the stones as well as tenderness from the proceedure. So looks like today is the begining of the end passing of stones! FINALLY!!!!
I want to thank EV1 who gave well wishes and prayers for Lizzy....Looks like they worked!

Im going with the Monte to the corner body shop and see if I can either Manage some sponsorship for some paint work i need..or possibly barter in exchange for paint work....
It seems like this show at the Nationals is going to be a Tough competition.. From the looks of it....Theres going to be quite a few trailer queens...But with somewhere around 160 some days before it gets here.
I need to try to make it look its best I can for what it is....

Have a Great Day EV1!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 01-14-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all well its back to work another week make it a good!!

Old 01-14-2013, 10:11 AM

Morning all I'm feeling pretty rough from playing barefoot soccer on concrete yesterday with the kids... But it's a nice day out!

Old 01-14-2013, 11:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning . I haven't been on here in a few days. Mainly due to the bad internet connection in this resort. Now I have a Hot spot. A lot of things are going on with us and the 2 homes we have out here. TOO much to get into right now! But its all GOOD. Just trying to make the right choices. Now on Sunday we had Carmen's brother & wife over to check out our New place and watch some football. Then they started talking about new tile in the kitchen & bath. New counter tops in both. . But Sam is a contractor out here. he;s said he'd help us or get us started on it. That sounds better now. Today is going to a another busy day around here for us. Dave GLAD to hear LIZ is doing so much better today Going to try and be on here more often now. Ok got to go take care of business. TCB to some That know what that means . Ok I'll check in later. C ya

Old 01-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good afternoon all!
Working at the office today. Lunch time. Man the cold weather has caught up with Michigan with a vengance!

I hope everyone has a great week without incident. David I sure hope your wifey starts improving this week for sure.

Good to be alive today for sure.
Catch you all later!

Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Good morning . I haven't been on here in a few days. Mainly due to the bad internet connection in this resort. Now I have a Hot spot. A lot of things are going on with us and the 2 homes we have out here. TOO much to get into right now! But its all GOOD. Just trying to make the right choices. Now on Sunday we had Carmen's brother & wife over to check out our New place and watch some football. Then they started talking about new tile in the kitchen & bath. New counter tops in both. . But Sam is a contractor out here. he;s said he'd help us or get us started on it. That sounds better now. Today is going to a another busy day around here for us. Dave GLAD to hear LIZ is doing so much better today Going to try and be on here more often now. Ok got to go take care of business. TCB to some That know what that means . Ok I'll check in later. C ya
TCB .... TAKEING CHARGE BABY?
TCB .... TOTAL CRIME BOSS?
TCB .... TRYING COLORING BOOKS?
TCB .... TO CHANGE BEHAVIORS?
TCB .... TRADEING CHECK BOOKS?
TCB .... TRYING CHANGE OF BOYFRIENDS?

LMFAO

Thanks Tad...
Turns out shes passing another one now Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by STUMPMI; 01-14-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:58 PM

Morning everyone. I really needed to get out of the house so now I'm freezing my lug nuts off out side of Starbucks watching my coffee turn to iced coffee. It was a rough weekend, I lost my grandfather and the T-Bird world lost a great man. If you still have your grandfather give him a call for me and if you own a ThunderBird take it for a drive.

Old 01-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening all, school and work tonight.

Old 01-14-2013, 03:55 PM

Just finished teaching english class to the Tent City kids... It's fun but I am tired all over again!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, January 14, 2013