Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Monday, December 26, 2011 < Check `In (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/monday-december-26-2011-check-%60-32941/)

Space 12-26-2011 01:00 AM

Monday, December 26, 2011 < Check `In

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

http://www.free-animations.co.uk/div...ivider_180.gif
What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...her/bowtie.gif
The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/negative/m0918.gif with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^
December 2011
http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flag...keredflag1.gifMonte of the MonthWinner http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flag...keredflag1.gif
2004 Monte Carlo SuperCharged S.S.
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/at...ting-jason-jpg
Member: The_Maniac Owner: Jason From: Mentor, Ohio
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...ment/first.gif
:congrats:Congratulations `Jason
From your Monte Carlo Family & the World

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Space 12-26-2011 01:22 AM

mousehousemoparman 12-26-2011 02:47 AM

Hello fellow members. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas with family and friends. I also hope that Santa was good to you as well. I am about to roll over and go to sleep. I hope everyone has a super Monday. If you are back to work I am sorry but at least you have a job to go to.

77gp 12-26-2011 04:59 AM

Good Monday Morning to you! I am up and getting ready to head to Florida for a week. Gotta get things taken care of around here and probably leave in about an hour or so. Hopefully we will have some good weather. Look out Space I am liable to knock on your door! :rotfl:Just a little too far away from where I wll be. I will still be monitoring the situation here daily so everyone behave..:thumbsup:

03SSLE 12-26-2011 06:06 AM

Mornin' all. There's an eerie yet peaceful quiet this morning after all the activity yesterday. I'm just sitting here enjoying the quiet and a cup of coffee. It's currently 37° with 79% humidity. Enjoy your vacation Jerry, and be careful out on the roads. I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and makes a good one of it today.

Ricks 2006 SS 12-26-2011 06:41 AM

Good Morning Space, Gregg,Jerry & Mike. WOW!! All the build up and now its GONE :(.. But its Monday on to another day. Spending today getting ready to leave for AZ on Tuesday Morning. I'll be busy all day today washing the car. pkg the car for the trip. Just finished helping taking all the Christmas stuff downstairs till next yr. The Christmas decor outside is off and packed all. Now comes the vacuming the whole house little needles all over OUCH. :) Ok Break is over with. Time to get moving again. More later :)

MillerMonteSS 12-26-2011 07:24 AM

Good morning all. My grandmother passed away at her home yesterday. My aunt and uncle were at her house at around noon to pick her up. She wouldn't answer the door or the phone. When they started looking through windows, they saw her. It had been too late for a while though.

Ricks 2006 SS 12-26-2011 07:49 AM

WOW! Man I really sorry to hear that. Its rough to go thru that during the Holidays. Cause thats what everyone will bring up for yrs now. My prayers for her and your family. Rick

d8lejrmonte 12-26-2011 08:26 AM

morning everyone, im at work right now and we are slow because most of the people we deliver too are closed.

man im really sorry to hear that, that is tough to go thru on the holidays. my prayers are with you and your family.

Ashley.Marie 12-26-2011 08:33 AM

Wow. Sorry to hear about your grandma. :(

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a safe one too. :) Sounds like a few people are still going on trips, so have fun and be safe! Another Christmas for me today with my dad. I got a kindle from him last night, but I'll be over there exchanging some more gifts. :D

Luv Ash :)

SupplySgt 12-26-2011 08:38 AM

Mornin guys. Having me a little coffee to start off the day. Guess I'll be looking for some side work to do. Need the money and need something to do. I just hope I can find something.

03JGMonte 12-26-2011 08:47 AM

Morning Everyone,

Back to work today ugh, hope everyone has a great day

Leprechaun93 12-26-2011 08:53 AM

morning everyone, i wish the banks were open today. Otherwise i have some errands to run and i'm working tonight.

Possum 12-26-2011 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt (Post 395733)
Mornin guys. Having me a little coffee to start off the day. Guess I'll be looking for some side work to do. Need the money and need something to do. I just hope I can find something.

Good luck with your search....what kind of work are you looking for?

SupplySgt 12-26-2011 09:32 AM

I'm not picky Angie. The best fit would be some small contractor cause of my experience with construction, but this is not the time of year where I'd be able to find that. Unfortunately none of my friends need any car work done otherwise I'd do that.

03SSLE 12-26-2011 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS (Post 395710)
My grandmother passed away at her home yesterday.

My sincere condolences go out to you and your family. Nothing can bring her back, but memories last forever.

Ricks 2006 SS 12-26-2011 10:07 AM

Well been a busy day around here. All the Christmas stuff is down and put away for this yr. Now I'm packing. Like trying to stick a TANK in a shoe box! My wife has 3 to 4 bags!!!!! I think I'll be able to pack all mine crap into 2.

Ricks 2006 SS 12-26-2011 10:12 AM

Another Christmas for me today with my dad. I got a kindle from him last night, but I'll be over there exchanging some more gifts. :D

Luv Ash :)[/quote]Ashley: We got one also :).. Its a Kindle Fire. Just in time for out trip. My daughters got it for us. great to pass them time away on the rd. :thumbsup:

SupplySgt 12-26-2011 10:13 AM

Rick, I can pack for a 2 week trip in a single duffel bag. My gear usually goes in a 2nd one if I'm going somewhere by plane. If I'm traveling via POV I just leave it in the trunk of my car and get it out as I need it. If I just need clothes though I only have my duffel and then my backpack that I carry my laptop in.

Space 12-26-2011 10:27 AM

Sgt Miller `Greg,
I was sadden to read about your grandmother's departure :(
I hope that she went in peace to her next level.
Keep her in your heart & mind & she will be with you forever or until you meet again...Stay strong & try to accept that everyone departs, and many times we never know when. :confused:
What `if ? Please enjoy your time/human life :thumbsup:
============================================
Drew (Sarge), Good Luck on finding some part time work :thumbsup:
===========================================
`Rick, good luck on your prep 4 your trip...Wish you a Safe Journey 2 paradise :thumbsup:
Mike (JG), be happy 2 have a job & be working to pay for all your toys :rotfl:
=============================================
`Ashley, thanks for checking in :) Are you going to see the new movie "War Horse" ? I've seen the promo's & it looks like a great movie ? Wish you a Super Day & exchange of gift's U did not prefer...~> EnJoy
Hi Keane, the banks closed to be able to go out & spend all our $'s :eek::rotfl: Wish you a great day & E.Z. work shift :thumbsup:
===========================================
Good Morning `Angie, Sure hope that you had a Super Christmas & we wish you a Super Day ~> EnJoy
Seattle `Mike, It was great to read that you had a Super Santa Day & I hope your are enjoying your new tunes...Thanks for checking in...EnJoy your new Day :thumbsup:
I'm still @ work, but hope 2 get `off really soon...It's been a long nigh-shift & I'm really ready for my reCharge :eek:
Wish everyone a SuperSuper Monday & preparation for the New Year ~> EnJoy & "Be Happy 2 `be" ~> 4-Sure :thumbsup:

AwesomeSS 12-26-2011 10:56 AM

Not too much going on here - going to see Warhorse today.

03JGMonte 12-26-2011 10:58 AM

Off to the Junk yard lol gotta get some parts

Space 12-26-2011 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS (Post 395802)
Not too much going on here - going to see Warhorse today.

Hi `Amy,
Thanks for checking in & please post your review of Warhorse...It's looks like it is a great movie...EnJoy

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte (Post 395803)
Off to the Junk yard lol gotta get some parts

:rolleyes:
WoW `Mike, SuperSuper Look'in new `sig 4-Sure....
Good luck @ the junk yard & I hope you find what you need.
You do have a Super Life ~> EnJoy

lougreen03 12-26-2011 11:16 AM

Greg Sorry to hear about you Grandmother.
Jerry Enjoy the journey I always took 65 to 231 I think. Its a Pretty easy route.
Mike (JG) I like the new sig.
Rick I wish I had all my stuff down and away wants it up a little longer.
Not much else to do today but clean up the house from yesterdays festivity.

Space 12-26-2011 11:26 AM

Hi Jerry,
I missed replying to your post this morning...I wish you & family a safe trip to Florida....There's a cold front moving in, in the Northern part of the state,but I hope it passes b-4 you arrive...Wish you a super fun time with family with lots of SunShine :thumbsup:
Look 4ward to reading about your Winter Vacation + lots of pictures....EnJoy the Experience ~> Good Memories 4 `all :thumbsup:

03JGMonte 12-26-2011 11:28 AM

Thanks, its another one of Franks creations :thumbsup:

Space 12-26-2011 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte (Post 395813)
Thanks, its another one of Franks creations :thumbsup:

Thanks for your reply...Yes, Frank sure has some super talents & it looks awesome 4-Sure...He should start a side business & he could make some great Mod $'s 4 his awesome, award winning Monte 4-Sure :thumbsup:

mousehousemoparman 12-26-2011 12:24 PM

Greg I am sorry that you lost your grandmother. You are in my thoughts.

Leprechaun93 12-26-2011 01:56 PM

Mike the new sig is lookin good. I picked up something for the monte today but i have run short of time to be able to put it on. Gotta leave for work shortly so it'll have to wait until tommorow.

03JGMonte 12-26-2011 04:36 PM

Evening Everyone,

At Best Buy ugh its crazy busy here

Space 12-26-2011 04:39 PM

Hi `Gregg, it was great to read that you and family had a happy Christmas 4-Sure...I'm sure you enjoyed watching your children happy & excited about the holiday.
====================================
`Keane, look 4ward to seeing your new mod...Yes, work can interfere with life and the things we would really like to be doing....I'm sure you will master your time to get it done :)
====================================
Wish everyone a SuperSuper eve...I must finish my laundry, eat & get prepared for work...(off time flies 4-Sure)

Keep our `Blog & Forum active~>EnJoy your `Life..., your NOW :thumbsup:
=========
Ok, your next to post...:eek:Yes U read'in this :wtf::rotfl:

Teacher 12-26-2011 05:03 PM

Greg so sorry to hear about your grandma, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Afternoon all, hope everyone had a merry Christmas. It has been crazy around here with making sure we spend time with my family and the fiance's family. We took a vacation down to disneyland and had a great time. I am off the rest of this week, need to do some work one day and get the house picked up.

SupplySgt 12-26-2011 05:03 PM

Just waiting on the monday night game to start right now. I've been bored to death all day. So far, my quest to find side work for the week has been fruitless.

Space 12-26-2011 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher (Post 395877)
Greg so sorry to hear about your grandma, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Afternoon all, hope everyone had a merry Christmas. It has been crazy around here with making sure we spend time with my family and the fiance's family. We took a vacation down to disneyland and had a great time. I am off the rest of this week, need to do some work one day and get the house picked up.

:rolleyes:
Hi `Todd,
Great to see you check in with a update....You've been missed 4-Really Sure....Great that you were able to spend time with families for the holidays...Belated Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you & yours...

I got 2 run, but look forward to seeing you back online with your Monte Carlo Family :thumbsup::congrats:
Peace `Out, your SpaceAlienFriend :thumbsup:

xxtheshockerxx 12-26-2011 05:26 PM

hi everyone just checking in before diner. hope everyone is having a good day

lougreen03 12-26-2011 05:48 PM

Hey all just checking in. Just ate some leftover turkey and stuffing. Like Sarge I'm waiting for MNF. Should be a good game and I hope it's not a blowout one way or the other. I like Both teams playing but i'll be rooting for the Saints

monte carlo 3831 12-26-2011 05:59 PM

MNF..... I have Drew Brees in my fantasy league and I need some good points out of him tonight.......

mousehousemoparman 12-26-2011 07:27 PM

Good evening everyone.

Space I did enjoy the kids enjoying their gifts.

Rick drive safe and enjoy the journey to Arizona.

Teacher Todd, I am glad you are back. I hope you enjoyed Disneyland. They have made many changes there recently. I will have to go back and see it again.

Leprechaun93 12-26-2011 07:58 PM

Evening all, once again i ended up outside gathering carts. Monte goes to the garage tommorow for some work, engine oil change and a transmission filter change. I think i'm getting killed honestly $225 for that? Freakin shop labor costs running up the bill. Labor rate is $93 an hour where i go. I finally have a day off tommorow so i can hopefully add what i want to add to the monte. Maybe i'll even get to fix my park solenoid

lougreen03 12-26-2011 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831 (Post 395904)
MNF..... I have Drew Brees in my fantasy league and I need some good points out of him tonight.......

I don't know anything about fantasy football but Brees looks good so far.:cool: