Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, December 17th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all.

Good Morning `Mike,
How's life in your little corner of the World ?

Posting 2day 4 our MCF Weatherman `Devin

How to read this map Severe Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast

Wish everyone a Super New Day of Life
EnJoy your `Journey
What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 12-17-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Good Morning all quite warm here this morning and a chance of rain. On call this week so I have to be in early but Im off all next week Have a good one!!

Old 12-17-2012, 08:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I can't believe how close Christmas is, and how quickly another new year is approaching us. WOW!

Today is our Christmas party at work, so that should break up the work day a bit. This is the last full week for 2 weeks! Yay! Next week is a 4 day week, and the following week is a 2 day work week. Woot Woot!

Have a good Monday all.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Im off all next week !!

Good Morning `Mel,
Where are you `Off 2 ? It's great to read that you have a week off to enjoy the season...I believe a cold front is moving in soon in your area & mine ? I don't think we will see snow, but the way Mother Nature has been acting lately, we never know There has been snow in Northern Florida in past years, but I still have not seen snow in my area (ever)
Wish you a Super New Day & a safe Happy Holiday season with your family & your award winning Monte EnJoy
===========================================
Good Morning `Michael, yes time sure flies when you are having `fun...
Wish you a Super Day & Super Party ~> EnJoy
=============================
`Rick, thanks for your reply yesterday...I missed it until this morning..
Wish you a great day 4-Sure...

Last edited by Space; 12-17-2012 at 08:13 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, not a tone going on here, just work then might go do some work on the beetle, got maybe 2 hrs of tear down left maybe, gatta evac the a/c undo the heater core then the heater box should be ready so come out... Then i get to pull the front seats so we can replace the tubing that funs to the back seat!,

Called the apt office when i got to work... Loose tiles in the bathroom, 2 of the burners are junk on the stove and the light switch issue in my garage... I wonder how long that will take to be taken car of

Old 12-17-2012, 08:41 AM

Hi `Justin,
I seen your posted pic this morning (in yesterdays blog),on the light switch in your garage..That's dangerous for sure...Make sure you keep records of your calls & document the date of your problems...

There's ways to hold back your rent `if these items are not repaired in a timely fashion...It's seem like all the problems could cause problems or danger.

Wish you good luck and easy repair on the VW + getting your apartment problems repaired..

Wish you a great new `day

Old 12-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone. So, I've been busy. It's been a while since I've written anything on the Forum so I just wanted to stop in and say hi.

I've been in Mexico for business fifteen of the past twenty-one days on two separate trips (11 days and 4 days). Starting to rack up the air miles so I'm hoping I can get that to add up to a free trip sometime. I'll post some travel pictures below. I'm working here at home base this week so that'll be nice being it's the week before Christmas. The majority of the company will still be down in Mexico for part of this week so the office should be nice and quiet for a few days.

I wish it would snow already. If it was cold enough the past few weeks we would have snow but all we've been getting is rain. Yesterday was 55 here, feels like last Winter. There is a cooling trend this week down to 30 by the weekend/Monday. I must be a true Northerner because I enjoy this cooler weather when I've been home from Mexico.

I took Amanda to the Michigan vs. Western MI hockey game at Yost Saturday night (her first UofM hockey game). I got first row seats on one of the ends so that was cool. A Western MI shot shattered the glass behind the net at the opposite end during the second period. First time I've ever seen the glass break in person. Here's a few pictures from the game:

And some travel pictures (more recent at top):

^ Flight from Phoenix to Detroit

^ Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (boarding the flight home to Detroit)

^ Mexico City International Airport

^ Hermosillo Airport (boarding our Hermosillo to Mexico City flight on the way home)

Old 12-17-2012, 08:59 AM

Hi `Matt,
Thanks for checking in & sharing your photo's of your active/fun life...Sounds like you have been keeping busy + getting to travel a lot...

Keep us updated & we hope we see you online more often..
EnJoy your New Day & we wish you a Super Holiday Season 4-Sure ~> EnJoy

Old 12-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone!

Mel, I hope you enjoy your time off. Time off from work is always nice.

Matt, that sport that you posted pictures of looks familiar. Looks like fun. They should make a professional league with that sport. Nah, never mind. That would never work. lol Seriously, it looks like you had a fun time.

Still got some Christmas shopping to do here. Don't know what to get my dad anymore.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, December 17th 2012