Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, August 20th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 09:01 AM

Hi `Devin, I don't like to kill animals or even human beings, being BAD I don't like snakes in my space `if they are not invited (LOL), or if they want to hurt me or others.
They do help take care of the rodent problems (I don't like rodents) I don't think I would like to own a snake as a pet & think they should be free in their own environment. On my planet, we have humans as pets & we let the good ones outa their cages LOL

Look what I'm gett'in Mod `Mike for his Birthday
Images for florida snakes pictures

Old 08-20-2012, 09:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Not cool guys

Old 08-20-2012, 09:16 AM

I forgot to mention today is a special day, it would have been our 15th wedding anniversary. I'm staying positive though.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by KJRich
I forgot to mention today is a special day, it would have been our 15th wedding anniversary. I'm staying positive though.

Hi `Kerry, it's great that you are being positive You must stay strong & positive for yourself & your family.
Keep the good memories, and get out & create new ones for you & yours....Life does go on until it ends for `all. Sadly for some it ends to early . That's why I encourage `all to extract the most from everyday that they are given...

Wish you a positive Happy Journey in `Life 4-Sure

Old 08-20-2012, 10:26 AM

Good morning everyone.

Finally got the tranny fluid / filter changed on our Monte. It's been on the To-Do List for about a month now. Other more pressing matters kept getting in the way. Like playing on the lake all weekend last week... I went with Dextron VI (synthetic, Valvoline) for the first time.

Cool pic of Adrien! I like snakes and most other critters that freak some folks out. My family hollers for me anytime something crawls / slithers by that needs to be relocated. I find them a new home rather than killing them. That goes for spiders in the house too.

Happy Monday!

Old 08-20-2012, 10:28 AM

So true Space, we all hear it often and kind of blow it off, but one really does need to try to live life to the fullest, because every day could be the last for you or your closest loved one.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
NO!

NO THANK YOU

Good morning everyone
I agree 100% I've chased them down with my ridin lawn tractor. I HATE them things!

Old 08-20-2012, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
I agree 100% I've chased them down with my ridin lawn tractor. I HATE them things!
That's harsh, Rick! Would you rather have mice / voles / moles / rats camping out in your garage / engine bay?

Old 08-20-2012, 10:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. Man it was a busy weekend at the Rick house for sure. Helped the Chevelle club get a Chevy dealer ready for our 2nd annual car show for Sunday. Then Sunday Carmen & I showed up by 7:30 am & helped out where we could . A lot of work goes into putting on these cars shows on. Thing were almost over with When Justin & his family showed up. I had to Hot foot it to the closing of the show And hand out Awards. It was cool hearing all them Hot Rod fire up and leave! Beautiful music to the right ears. Carmen & I packed up & said our good byes to our friends and headed home slowly. Opened the cutouts just enough to be heard coming down the rd. Got a few thumbs up. Took out time and did around 6o all the way home and just enjoying the ride.What a great day spent with GOOD friends and great looking cars. The weather was KILLER around 74 with a little breeze. Couldn't have had a better day. Got home around 5 ish and put the Chevelle away for a couple of days. Then after spending all day in the Sun. Came home took a shower and ate dinner. Then had a nice COOL one. Then sat down and watched some football I had on the dvr. Nice ending to a great weekend.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:44 AM

Happy Birthday, Amy!!! After viewing all those precious snakes, I thought I better post a picture of a REALLY cute animal:

Attached Thumbnails Monday, August 20th 2012-smiley-dog.jpg  

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, August 20th 2012