Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, April 7th 2014

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 07:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
^^Good Morning, is there a new ride in your life.
Did you make it to the dealership...Please let us all know.
EnJoy your new day 4>Sure
No new ride yet. The SS has good pick up, but felt nose heavy during cornering. IMO overpriced for what it is...a run of the mill 4 door with a bigger engine shoehorned into it. The Camaro was a blast to drive, but pales in comparison to the ZL1 I drove a couple weeks ago. But of course there is a slight price difference between the 2SS and ZL1. Want some sticker shock? The new Z28 is priced higher then the ZL1.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:42 AM

^ Thanks you for your reply & infor.
Yes, I am shocked at the large prices of all the rides I seem to like : ( I could buy another condo for those prices & rent them 'out & make some $'s. (If u can get solid/good renters) I have a few that want to rent my condo & I'm just waiting to hear from my company where I'm going next ? > I want to work where 'space is at...(he always makes it fun > even when it's hard work & long days.

I hope to hear from him 2day or 2morrow (?)...

p.s. I just know that auto insurance is really high for me on any performance ride : ( I understand 'why 2) LOL

Old 04-07-2014, 09:09 AM

Gmorning everyone.

Motorcycle weather is quickly approaching. I'm excited.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:10 AM

Good morning everyone, rain is forecasted here, but only a bit, and I'll certainly take it over snow! Finally warm weather is on the way, the cars are waiting:p and so am I...

Old 04-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Morning everyone, after a nice rainy weekend today is supposed to be sunny and 70. Welcome to Monday in Washington state! But this weekend is supposed to be nice! Oh wait... I WORK this weekend! Mother nature is a cruel temptress :/

Old 04-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

good morning :O

Old 04-07-2014, 09:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Extremely busy, might not be able to check in much this week.

Although I just picked up a "new-to-me" laptop for my HPTuners. No more using a virtual machine through my Macbook!

Old 04-07-2014, 09:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning My fellow Monte Enthusiasts!
Bum Mike: (Space Rider)
Thanks for keeping us posted on Space and his adventures! we all wish him the best and a safe return soon! Thanks for being here.

Devin:
Thanks for starting the daily Blog and keeping us in the best of weather stats! of course it was great day yesterday with the weather here in Michigan! Had the brakes done on the Silverado... So its ready for another trip across the USA come vacation time....

Tadd:
Hope all things are going well on your end of the state... Pls keep us posted of your Monte's re-birth to perfection! Hopeing all is well with you and your family!

Jason:
Had a blast yesterday with you and Amanda! It was so nice to get out and get away from home for a while. It was a good ride to meet you 2 in Toledo at Hooters! As you previously mentioned yesterday... It would be Great to get some of you Monte owners to also meet up out there with us the next time! Maybe even get the hooter girls to grace our rides in a photo shoot! Thanks also for bringing the Cordless impact! I will definitely put it to good use! Cant wait til the next time! Hope fully... I will be in the Monte and not the Cremesicle...
The Grand Am looks awesome! It looked a whole lot better in person than it did when you posted a pic here on the forum! Definitely a sweet looking Ride! Well Done! Maybe next time...you can take me for a blast in it as well? That's also a Great color and the tinted glass really sets it off as a real head turner! Have a Great Day my friend!

Jen:
Wow! Thanks for checking in..I know its certainly been a while since we saw you here last! Hope things are all well and good on your end of the Planet! Is it detailing time yet?.... Hope your day/life is going Great!

Have a Great Day EV1!

PS:
Brent, I'm with you its Nascar nooner day!

Old 04-07-2014, 09:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Jury duty today blah. That's about all.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Jury duty today blah. That's about all.