Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday April 27, 2015

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 08:12 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI

Barbara:
read yesterdays blog...
You've been a busy gal... Have you considered running scavenger pipes off those cherry bombs? I would also run some hangers off the back of them so as to not cause any cracks in the headers or the collectors. Since your not running any pipes off of them.. (Just a suggestion)
Have you also considered/know that small blocks thrive on back pressure?
Generally...
Open headers work best with alcohol or nitro motors.. (Like mountain motors) Rails and funny cars. pro stocks.

Have you considered running with the cherry bombs on? Cant hurt to make a pass and see if your times improve..
Provided... you can cut around the same light everytime... You may find your times and speed may increase.. Just a little FYI as a diehard small block guy.
Scavenger pipes? Please explain.
As soon as I was done with the video I put hangers on. At the front and back to secure and reduce any pressure on the headers/collectors.
I have decided to run with them on there because of the back pressure actually. Last year I tried the open exhaust and it made no difference in my times. It just made it loud..which I love but the glass packs make it loud too..LOL

Old 04-27-2015, 08:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Back to work after a pretty good weekend. have a great day everyone

Old 04-27-2015, 09:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Old 04-27-2015, 11:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Gang!

Old 04-27-2015, 12:32 PM
Talking Future MCF Gang Member's

Originally Posted by GTHSS
Good Morning Gang!
Hi `Tommy,
Good afternoon 2 you & Member's
I've never belonged to a GANG b-4 WOW...
>>>>>>>>The MCF `Gang<<<<<<<>>

"We're going out & looking 4 Monte's" Please keep your Monte unlocked & hide your key under your floor mat...We promise to try & bring it back > Thank `You!

Old 04-27-2015, 01:44 PM

Good evening everyone,im having some bad weather down here,tornado watches and warnings everywhere,it makes me sad because I cant work on the monte

Old 04-27-2015, 02:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone

Old 04-27-2015, 03:20 PM
Talking A 4:20 post

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
afternoon everyone

Hi `Keane,
We sit here & wait all morning & afternoon for you to log on & let us know what's happening in your life & all we get is a "afternoon everyone" We know it's freak'in afternoon >LOL & we are still @ work It hasn't been a good one being on stand by waiting to get `off work....Are you having a GOOD Day ? Is anyone ? LOL

I wish you & member's a GOOD pre-eve with something `fun 2 `do + good food to eat + your favorite beverage(s) WoW.
>I need some help>OK a lot of help<

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-27-2015 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Made a lot of mistakes on this post & in life...Your Turn to keep our Blog active (LOL)
Old 04-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Unhappy >Sad News our World & the USA<

Hi Member's,
I made the mistake of watching the evening news & it's very depressing & sad

I understand the tragedy that Mother Nature can do to so many, but I don't understand the behavior of many human beings in our country.
It's difficult for me to believe that this is happening in the USA. I know that it has happened in our past, but I would hope that life would be better in the year 2015.

I don't have the answers, but I hope our government starts using it's resources to bring peace & safety for `all in our country (?) Does it bother you ?, or are you to busy just trying to survive ? Your turn > your thoughts on our country > out world ?
I hope our member's in the Baltimore area are safe & their Monte's 2.

I just don't understand some people >>>>many people : ( I thought certain area's of Miami were BAD, but this should not be happening in the USA : (

These people need to be reprogramed & taught 2 work, 2 respect & not destroy other's properties ...
It makes me sick.... I feel for the police that have to deal with human garbage that don't respects the laws of the country....: ( That's `all)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-27-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 04-27-2015, 06:19 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

It's sad. Now they have a CVS pharmacy on fire in Baltimore!!!
I don't know the answers to this worlds problems but wow, what is it with these people??!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday April 27, 2015