Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, April 1st 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 08:22 AM

Space, thanks for the beautiful deserted beach picture. I'm going to be there in THREE WEEKS!!! I can hardly wait to see the ocean again. We'll be in Destin if you want to zip up and see us.

Mike, congrats on the new Camaro - post lots of pix!

Old 04-01-2013, 08:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all and another day on the planet so its a great day.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by werewolf-odst
Good Morning everyone, Spring break went by too fast. Back in class, eh! Congrats on the April win Lou
Hi `Marquet, it's great that U got a spring break 4 -Sure
* Lou won March 2013 MOTM & our new winner for April will be chosen after 4 PM 2day..So `if you have not voted (?) there's still time 2 vote your favorite...EnJoy your new Day/Month

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, cloudy again here today. Like I said last night, I ordered my next mod for the 04 Says it wont be here til next week though.
Hi `Keane, R U going 2 tell us what it is ? , or leave us in suspense ? LOL
Wish U SunShine & a Happy Day (April Fools) LOL
==================================
Hi `Matt, you have something great 2 look 4ward 2 & that's getting your Monte outa storage Look 4ward 2 your updates
==========================
Seattle `Mike, yes > treat your Monte with love & they will love you back...You did have a very productive weekend...Thanks for sharing & enjoy your journey's in your AweSome Monte Carlo
==================
Hi `Angie, wish U a Happy April Fools Day Are you playing any pranks ? Is anyone playing any pranks ? Post/Share them `OK.....
Wish everyone a Safe/happy `Day

Old 04-01-2013, 08:44 AM

Space, thanks for the beautiful deserted beach picture.
I'm going to be there in THREE WEEKS!!! I can hardly wait to see the ocean
again. We'll be in Destin if you want to zip up and see us.

Hi `Angie, I wish I had the time to buzz `up to Destin, but `if you are going to be in that area then you will be looking @ the Gulf of Mexico (unless you drive east 2 the Atlantic Ocean) The Gulf area is beautiful & the white sand is so much nicer then the east coast.

Presently I am only a few miles from the ocean & I don't get the chance to get there often, but I do drive by on my work assignments I really miss the beach 4-Sure.

Destin Florida below & above (EnJoy 4-Sure)

Old 04-01-2013, 09:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning . 1st of all Mike I feel your pain . Been thru that feelings a couple of times! Just take the office clock down. So you can't see it . Hope you have a BLAST after work with your NEW TOY . You have to post a video of you starting it up and drivin away . I had a pretty good Easter Sunday with some friends here. Even thuo it was 89 and Sunny. Under the tree's the breeze was just great. Plenty of good food and cold drinks. Playing games and watching the kids. Seen a couple of Hot Rods go by where we were . LOVE the sound of power !. Today's high is only going to be around 82. But the heat returns by weds again. With highs in the low 90's. Its crazy but good. Cause its only Hot it seems for a couple of hours. Say between 1 to around 4:30 or 5:00 pm. Then once the Sun even starts to go down. You can feel it getting cooler Not sure whats up around here today ! But I'm sure we will find something that needs my attention . Space you seem in such a good mood lately . Glad to see anyone in a good mood . Ok time to get in the shower and get my day going! Hope all of you have a wonderful day! We all Know MIKE will . Good Luck Mike

Old 04-01-2013, 10:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Siren quit on the Monte a few days ago..
Im at auto tint city.(the only place I could find that still does code alarm systems) It could be something simple like a bad wire or just a reprogramming.... Cause the rest of it performs normally...
They tried a new siren. .but that wasn't it.

Rick:
Bout time you got your butt outs bed! Lol.
Will post those pics for you once I get back to the house today.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:54 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 04-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone!

Mike youre gonna have so much fun in that New car! Congrats to the New MOTM winner

Lunchtime at the office wishing my Deuce was out of strorage.

You all have a great Monday!

Last edited by Tadcaster; 04-01-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Afternoon all,lunch break here. Having a good day, learning lots of things on our price gun. It runs a version of windows mobile. Lots you can do.with.it. Im enjoying getting taught more so im not just a pack out person.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, April 1st 2013