Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Monday, 12-05-11 < Click & Post <

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 10:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Around here, NOBODY offers free air anymore. It used to be 25 cents. Now it ranges from 50 cents to $1.00. And the ones charging a dollar try to disarm your anger by saying it goes to charity.
I have a cheapo air pump that you plug into the cigarette lighter. Isn't the best, but it's great to keep on hand. About once a month it helps me keep all the PSI at 32.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I have a cheapo air pump that you plug into the cigarette lighter. Isn't the best, but it's great to keep on hand. About once a month it helps me keep all the PSI at 32.
I keep one of those too. Just incase.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

mornign again everyone, co worker cant work tonight and i have the option to take his shift, but i think i'd rather just take a day off. This past week is the most i've worked so far in my life (give me a break i only just turned 18) So i think i'll just take today off:p

Old 12-05-2011, 11:25 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Everyone,
I just finished a super long nightshift and checking in b-4 I go on Recharge...

`Keane, it all comes down to priorities `if you decide to work or not work...I would work `if I was low on $'s, but I'm just thankful that we have a choice to work or not to work...
Maybe your new computer repair business will take `off & you can set your own hours... Good Luck..
p.s. So many don't have a choice : (
=================================
Mod `Mike, WoW $1 for air....I wonder if our government is going to start charging us for breathing ? I think they would if they could find a way
=========================================
Wish everyone a Super Monday/Week...Be Safe out there...
"Be Happy 2 `be 4-Sure" ~> EnJoy & keep our Blog going

Last edited by Space; 12-05-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Finals suck for sure lol good luck

I just woke up for the second time this morning lol hopefully i can stay awake this time

Why thank you! 2 of my classes are online and my internet is acting up...what do ya know. Hopefully it is good till I'm done with my homework! lol

Old 12-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon friends.... Just a quick hello at lunch from Work. You all have a great day!

Old 12-05-2011, 11:57 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
Why thank you! 2 of my classes are online and my internet is acting up...what do ya know. Hopefully it is good till I'm done with my homework! lol
Internet always seems to act up wen u really need it lol maybe the internet providers do this on purpose lol i have dial up so its always acting up

Old 12-05-2011, 12:35 PM

Afternoon All,

Busy but good weekend. Great weather all weekend. Turning ugly / wet tonight.

Got the oil / filter changed in my daughter's old car late Friday afternoon. Was going to do some work on my son's old car on Saturday, but apparently I hurt my back on Fri's oil change. Getting old sucks...

My son's high school theater group performed 'The Paper Bag Christmas' three times over the weekend. What a great show. It's amazing what they can do considering it's high school. The author of the book came to town along with this wife, parents, and agent, to see the first-ever theater production of his story. He was ecstatic about how well the director & kids brought it to life. He stayed after the show and signed copies of the book and talked to the kids. It was a great night. My Mom flew into town from AZ to see her grandson perform in his first starring role. Gramma was quite proud. If you want a good / quick read of a 'true meaning of Christmas' kind of story, pick up 'The Paper Bag Christmas'.

Dustin - Sorry to hear you broke the EGR tube while doing the gasket repair. I think all of us weekend mechanics have done the same basic thing - fix one thing and accidentally break something else. Comes with the territory. Still better than letting someone else do the work I think.

Attached Thumbnails &gt; Monday, 12-05-11 &lt; Click &amp; Post &lt;-paper-bag-christmas.jpg  
Old 12-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, wopping 20* out there and some fluries... working 7-5 all week so i can take friday off, even tho it is for a doc apt, it's for the better, finially getting alergy tested, then going to my works x-mas party...

i really want it to be tomarow... i want to go pick up my rust free doors! like NOW! but i have jack tonight and it would be a bit dificult stuffing 2 big **** Monte doors, jack and myself into my little saturn! lol so tomarow Amy's mom is taking him and i'll go grab them then!

Old 12-05-2011, 01:21 PM

Lmao... remember, I did all the work at my mechanics house too... also, I think I found the other leak... it may be from the o2 sensor... either I may not have tibhtened it enough or the washer is messed up... when I fix the egr tube, ill go into further inspection to see if that REALLY is it.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Monday, 12-05-11 < Click & Post <