Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, 11/17/2014 >Click Here<>Thanks<

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 09:13 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yeah I will be really watching the roads this year. I want to keep the monte in good condition. No need to wreck it since it is also my only car.

Old 11-17-2014, 09:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

Thanks Space for starting the members daily Blog!
and stay off that ankle!

Its a chilly snow day here in SE Michigan...

It always looks so cool when it first starts... But later as the winter goes on and they start throwing salt on the roads everything turns dirt brown and sloppy slushy wet.. (Hate that part) not to mention it once again starts to eat away at your vehicles inner workings, body parts and causes all kind of havoc on your ride...

I use to be able to enjoy skiing as well as snowmobileing during the winter months... But that's no longer possible... So now for me... now... Winter Sucks!

Have a Great Day EV1!

Old 11-17-2014, 09:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend!

Old 11-17-2014, 09:47 AM
Talking >Dear Santa, Michael has a New Vette, so please get me one this year ? LOL

Good Morning Mod Michael,
No, I didn't have a Corvette to make my weekend a good one, like you `do > LOL >

Wish you a Great new day & Week of `Life...I hope that your work is easy this week & the rest of the year > Don't 4-get to enjoy 4-Sure

Old 11-17-2014, 09:50 AM

10 Year Member

Hey Space. I'm hoping for no work travel the rest of this year! Counting down the days till the nice 4 day weekend for Thanksgiving!!!

Old 11-17-2014, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Hey Space. I'm hoping for no work travel the rest of this year! Counting down the days till the nice 4 day weekend for Thanksgiving!!!
Hi `Michael,
I can't believe that thanksgiving is only about 10 days away. This year has just flown by for me....

We all have so many things to be thankful for this year compared to the majority that are living on planet earth. I know that things could be better for many, but we still have to look @ what we have now !

4-Sure > I `do & I hope that U & Member's do 2...

Some member's even have a Monte & a Vette or another nice ride or winter beater > WoW >

Old 11-17-2014, 09:59 AM

10 Year Member

I know! This year has flown by for me too. I can't get over how quick the year as slipped out from underneath me. I have a lot to be thankful for and I never forget it.

Old 11-17-2014, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
I know! This year has flown by for me too. I can't get over how quick the year as slipped out from underneath me. I have a lot to be thankful for and I never forget it.

Yes, you do have a lot to be thankful for, but I also know that you have worked hard & long to get what you have in life.

You are a inspiration to others...EnJoy your bounty in life.

=========================================
Hi Keane & Member's, would you ride on the below train `if we had one in the USA/Canada ?

It goes 300 MPH (WoW) (We's) >

Old 11-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Good Morning MCF! Wow what a race yesterday! Congrats to Harvick and team, it was exciting for sure!

I hate to hear that bad weather is already meesing things up up north. I hope you guys can have a decent winter. Like David described, it is a long grind. At least here we get some snow and then it melts in a few days to a week, warms up a few days, then cools down and snows again. It was 19 degrees here Saturday morning, unusually cold here for November.

Good luck to everyone and try to make the best of your day!

Old 11-17-2014, 10:53 AM

Good Morning > Almost Afternoon `Tommy,
Thanks for checking in 2day 4-Sure.
How are the winter's in your area of the country ?

Wish you a safe & Happy Day
===============================
Happy pre-afternoon Mod `David, I missed you earlier post. Thanks for your constant help to so many of our member's...Not E.Z. sometimes to help 4-Sure!

Wish everyone something 2 eat for lunch/dinner & snacks I'm ready for lunch (I'm always ready to eat & always thankful there's always something to eat)..Many don't have anything to eat, & no where 2 sleep..

We are fortunate 4-Sure > EnJoy your Day > Life

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, 11/17/2014 >Click Here<>Thanks<