Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: MONDAY, 10/20/2014 >Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone, it is a cold rainy day here today, not a down pour just a steady drizzle. Stuck in office most of the day and just can't seem to get a head but oh while such is life lol. On call tonight so not doing too much, may have to snuggle up with the wife and watch a movie, was thinking Transporter 3 unless there is something new I can grab.

Gonna take the wife's monte in tomorrow morning and get a new wheel bearing on the passenger side, don't like working on the ground this time of year and my buddies garage is too packed with stuff to get in to it without taking a half day to move things, so not happy with it, but will feel better about her driving with the car running properly.

Hope everyone enjoys their day

Old 10-20-2014, 05:36 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Hi everyone! I'm enjoying my short work week, I'm heading over to the west coast on Thurs for a little extended weekend

Hi Admin Mike, enjoy your long weekend & your Trip 2 the west coast
===================================
Hi `Ken,
One of those dreary Monday's in your area...This 2 shall past & the sun will come out & everything will `be OK

Wish you future Sunshine & Happier Days. Enjoy your eve & thanks for checking in

Last edited by Space; 10-21-2014 at 07:29 AM.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Thanks for the well wishes and words of inspiration Space.

I hope you enjoy your evening

Old 10-20-2014, 07:03 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all

Old 10-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all, space you're like a buddy of mine at work. He's always in a good upbeat mood, seems nothing gets him down.

Work brought more fantastic news, management dumped more crap on me for my training program and my hours are going down. I know i complain here almost daily anymore, but i just cant decide when enough is enough and don't want to be a quitter and leave because it got too hard.

Old 10-20-2014, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by ohara
Thanks for the well wishes and words of inspiration Space.

I hope you enjoy your evening

You're Welcome `Ken & thanks for your words of hope
We must hope & keep working for a better 2morrow 4-Sure

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good evening all

Hi `Amy, it's great to see you constantly checking in on your Monte Carlo Family. I hope life is going good 4 you & yours + your Monte & Mustang. Wish you a E.Z. winter

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Evening all, space you're like a buddy of mine at work. He's always in a good upbeat mood, seems nothing gets him down.

Work brought more fantastic news, management dumped more crap on me for my training program and my hours are going down. I know i complain here almost daily anymore, but i just cant decide when enough is enough and don't want to be a quitter and leave because it got too hard.

Hi `Keane,
To me the most important thing is your mental health. If your `job is affecting your health, then I would consider quitting & looking elsewhere. If not, just make it a challenge & keep doing your best until you find something better.

To me life is a constant challenge & we just can't give `up if we want to win. Each person has a choice, and I really believe that we each have to be the driver's of our lives & drive to where we want to `go & `be. Not always easy, but I've found in my life that nothing good is easy 4-Sure!

Our MCF Blog is a place to sound `off & get things off your chest ...You never know what member's can relate or maybe post a suggestion (?) The key (?) to what's best for you is within> If you are not happy with yourself, you can't be really happy with anyone else.....I mean happy on the inside & out....

Wish you the best 4-Sure...

Last edited by Space; 10-20-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:06 PM
Talking >Time 2 give my `puter a rest or recharge< Peace/Out===>

Hold `On > EnJoy

Old 10-20-2014, 09:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Indeed space, i'm just not sure whether or not to leave. Yes the place pisses me off to no end, yes they work me into the ground and give me a ton of responsibility and tasks as a part time worker. I want to leave so i can not be pissed off, but i dont want to be a quitter either.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:25 AM

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I know I'm a day late, went to sleep at 7 in the evening. Hope everyone had a good Monday and ready for Today.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Indeed space, i'm just not sure whether or not to leave. Yes the place pisses me off to no end, yes they work me into the ground and give me a ton of responsibility and tasks as a part time worker. I want to leave so i can not be pissed off, but i dont want to be a quitter either.

Hi `Keane,
The only one that can really decide what is best for `you is > You
I think it's better to be pissed `off, then pissed on 4-Sure...
You do have many material things to pay for, but are they really worth working @ a place you hate. Again your decision (?) Are you willing to give up some of your material items ? You are fortunate to live at home & have caring parents. I think school should be your first priority and completing your degree... Take a long look in your mirror & ask yourself "What is best for me ?" > Good Luck <

Originally Posted by jdmew
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I know I'm a day late, went to sleep at 7 in the evening. Hope everyone had a good Monday and ready for Today.

Hi `James, I hope that you had a great birthday & that life is being good to you! How's life in the Army ? How's your Awesome Monte S.S. ? We hope we see you more on the MCF > EnJoy your new year of life