Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Default RE: Moderators

ORIGINAL: montejass
I ran some stats real quick and here is what I found Rich,

I have been a member here for 764 days, my daily average post rate is 3.5, you joined up 484 days ago and your daily average post rate is 3.8...

What did I learn from this? We are far from post ******.... We just happen to have been members here a little longer, for now... But how else are we to grow this fine community?

I was just giving you a hard time, you have posted some very informative info and have blown me away with your audio knowledge...
No offense taken, I knew you were just ribbin' me a little bit.

Old 09-19-2006, 01:04 AM
Photobucket

Man.... I'm slacking. I guess I have some serious catching up to do.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:42 PM

In life, one should not compete with others. Then, you only strive to be better than another person. One's true quest should be to unlock the potential within himself to light the world. No one can be the best you, but you.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Bigg J

In life, one should not compete with others. Then, you only strive to be better than another person. One's true quest should be to unlock the potential within himself to light the world. No one can be the best you, but you.
Competition brings out the best in you and others. Just ask the basketball players that competed against Michael Jordan on any given night.

Old 09-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

Competition brings out the best in you and others. Just ask the basketball players that competed against Michael Jordan on any given night.
I agree with you on that one Rich, but I think what Jason is saying is that...Instead of always striving to be better than others, you should strive to be better than yourself, this way.... you will never reach the top and you will always be growing. Makes sense to me J.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Photobucket

Well. I guess I should take back all the stuff I said about Moderators huh? Haha. No F* that! Moderators SUCK!! hahaha...

Old 10-03-2006, 04:11 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

I agree with you on that one Rich, but I think what Jason is saying is that...Instead of always striving to be better than others, you should strive to be better than yourself, this way.... you will never reach the top and you will always be growing. Makes sense to me J.
Ahhh. Awareness.

And YES, you should feel like an a$$monkey now that you ARE one of the prior ill-spoken. [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Old 10-03-2006, 08:43 AM

Ahhhh..... Open mouth..... Insert foot..... lol

Congrats on your new title...

Old 10-03-2006, 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: montejass

Ahhhh..... Open mouth..... Insert foot..... lol
LOL!!!! [sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 10-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Photobucket