Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 01:57 AM
Default RE: Moderators

It's a strange obsession, this post-count thing. I found myself getting excited when I would "graduate" ranks in the forum as my post count grew. Then my wife killed my joy. "Are you really that empty inside that becoming a 'Super Member' is your only goal in life?" (Heartless wench...luv you , Hun!!)

Old 09-17-2006, 02:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Bigg J

It's a strange obsession, this post-count thing. I found myself getting excited when I would "graduate" ranks in the forum as my post count grew. Then my wife killed my joy. "Are you really that empty inside that becoming a 'Super Member' is your only goal in life?" (Heartless wench...luv you , Hun!!)
Priceless!!!

Old 09-17-2006, 02:05 AM

tell me about it!

Old 09-17-2006, 05:52 AM
Photobucket

"Are you really that empty inside that becoming a 'Super Member' is your only goal in life?"
Hey... maybe being a 'Super Member' is all some of us got going... Lol. J, next time she gives you **** over obsessing about the forum...tell her somethine like: "Honey....One day I'd like to have as many posts as you have outfits." That oughta shut her up. Lol.

Old 09-17-2006, 09:26 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS
Hey... maybe being a 'Super Member' is all some of us got going... [/quote]

Yes `Matt, It's great to be "Super" at something
It would be ok with me if they eliminated the post counts & created
that spot for the Monte of the Month. Or started a spot for the
Top Monte Carlo Post ***** : ) I really can't count that `high

Peace/`Space

Old 09-17-2006, 11:20 AM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

Priceless!!!

That is funny... lol

I ran some stats real quick and here is what I found Rich,

I have been a member here for 764 days, my daily average post rate is 3.5, you joined up 484 days ago and your daily average post rate is 3.8...

What did I learn from this? We are far from post ******.... We just happen to have been members here a little longer, for now... But how else are we to grow this fine community?

I was just giving you a hard time, you have posted some very informative info and have blown me away with your audio knowledge...

Yes `Matt, It's great to be "Super" at something
It would be ok with me if they eliminated the post counts & created
that spot for the Monte of the Month. Or started a spot for the
Top Monte Carlo Post ***** : ) I really can't counth that `high
Peace/`Space

As soon as I get a write up from last months winner we will have the MOTM spotlight added to the page.

Old 09-17-2006, 03:24 PM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

"Are you really that empty inside that becoming a 'Super Member' is your only goal in life?"
Hey... maybe being a 'Super Member' is all some of us got going... Lol. J, next time she gives you **** over obsessing about the forum...tell her somethine like: "Honey....One day I'd like to have as many posts as you have outfits." That oughta shut her up. Lol.
LOL!! That's a good one! Shoes more like it.

Old 09-17-2006, 03:28 PM

Yeah, go ahead and take that advise. Your gonna end up on the couch... I know, I said something like that, ONCE...

Old 09-17-2006, 04:08 PM

LOL!! Once is all it takes, isn't it?

Old 09-17-2006, 04:14 PM

well the bed i have is a futon she tried telling me to sllep on the couch i folded it up and went to bed anyways

Quick Reply: Moderators