Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Default MJ

I'm not sure if you guys are watching the news or have seen the news. But that wanna be white **** was late to court again. I know in the modern world non pop star world if you are late to court. Yo *** be sittin in holding cell waiting to to the pokey. The justice system is so unreal.

Old 03-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Default RE: MJ

Money may not buy happiness, but it can buy your way out of the legal system......

I’ll be surprised if he is found guilty....

The thing that gets me is that if this were you or I this trial would have been over within a week at the most.

I don't know about your guy's, but I am tossing out my Thriller album and my official MJ diamond studded white gloves are going in the trash.....

TVW

Old 03-21-2005, 04:43 PM

Well I am not going that far can you send me your gloves???? lol anyways yes you are one hundred percent right. The legal system is nothing but money money money.

Old 03-25-2005, 04:38 PM

Hey athletes get the same preferential treatment as well. Just like the steroid issue in baseball. Baseball will not do anything to anyone
testing positive that we'll ever hear about. They've got their own little club. The players union will make sure of it.

Old 03-25-2005, 11:15 PM

I can not agree more on that one.... This issue with illegal drug use shows just how elusive these guys can be. I think it all boils down to $$$$$$.. The more you have the more you get away with.

Old 03-26-2005, 01:47 AM

money is the root of all evil.