Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

minor update

Old 03-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Photobucket
Default minor update

i can already hear the smartass remarks so lets get it over with

graphics on my car are gone, wing will be gone soon as http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Freed...QQcmdZViewItem

arrives. new eibach/gr2 suspension is on order, the 12s are pounding, im currently in the process of moving back home. however i did lose my sponsorship because of the move. looking into a set of 17s and a new hood. and the lil photography business im tryin to get started is getting enough business to keep a roof over my head and food in my belly. other then that nothin new. so HOW HAVE THE MCFERS BEE DOIN?!

Old 03-16-2008, 06:46 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: minor update

I hope you are doing this because your tastes have changed... I would hope you are not doing it to please the people of the forums across the web. If this is what you want, then great, but if you liked your car the way it was and are changing ti for us, you are making a mistake.

Either way, the car looks good. I love those "Car of Yesterday" NASCAR spoilers... I was thinking of one for mine but I'm scared the paint wuld be so uneven. O'well. I think some 17's would look great on your car though...

Anyways, we MCF'ers are doing quite well these days. We would hope you are doing quite the same.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:16 PM
Photobucket

i removed the gfx because they were splitting and cracking and looked like crap, the wing wont fit with this new one on and god i love how that one looks. but yeah im not gonna do anything just to please someone cos i really dont care. i bent one of my 15s on the lovely roads here in durham and since i cant find a exact replacement that means its upgrade time. and good to hear yall are ok. things for me have been total s*** lately but ive busted my *** and things are finally starting to turn around

Old 03-16-2008, 07:56 PM

MAN CHRIS!! this is actually Chris right?

glad to hear that things are starting to get better for ya.
Wish my photog. stuff would take off i could really use that as a job instead of killing my self daily in a truck LOL

as far as the wing gose.
ya know you dont need to get rid of it. it will still make a nice addition to teh garden for kids to sit and play on for a photo opt! LOL
SORRY COULD NOT HELP MY SELF!!

Old 03-16-2008, 08:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris, Good to see ya back! Hope things are smoothing out for you after some rough times. Is the family doing OK now? Things have settled down quite a bit for me, and work is picking up. Back to 50-55 hrs starting Monday. Means more money for mod's.
Whatever YOU want to do with your car is what needs to be done. If you want to de-grafx the car, KEWL! Bigger wheels? AWESOME! Looks like ya got your tunes together. Looking forward to your new spoiler, IF that's what you want. Was just getting used to your wing.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:46 PM
Photobucket

haha funny mickey, and yeah i spent a TON of cash gettin the eqpt to get it goin so yeah its finally paying back.

family i dont know or care they shot me out the door with nothin but the shirt on my back so my new life dont involve them lol. and i did not want to de-gfx the car but what was on there was peeling and cracking so badly i had to. and yeah this new spoiler is what i want for reals in fact im almost trembling with anticipation for its arrival

Old 03-16-2008, 10:40 PM

good to hear from ya chris. sweet spoiler there. i saw something similar in the RKsport catalog they sent me. i think it's on their site too. will really make your car stand out from alot of the 5th gens out there. sorry to hear bout the gfx, stupid plastic eh? are ya thinking of the hood you posted in the other thread?

Old 03-16-2008, 11:03 PM
Photobucket

yessir couch d00d, either that or the dominator hood. just something better then stock is all i want

Old 03-17-2008, 11:21 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]WoW `Chris is back & run'in[/align][align=center]Stronger & Louder[/align][align=center]with 4200 Watts of ear Blow'in Power [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Look'in forward to seeing pic's of the update `Chris.[/align][align=center]Sounds Awesome...Good Luck[/align][align=center]Space & `Bums[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]It's kick'in...I can hear `it : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The `B***/Mobile by `Chris

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/CF69BC84A5A447439756C758C8A8B6F9.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 03-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Photobucket

haha space d00d you're really great for things like this, i always enjoy reading your posts and seeing what u gonna come up with next. ya keep me on my toes bro. so what u got planned next [:-]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: minor update