Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Mike Huckabee add with Chuck Norris (HILARIOUS)

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 06:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Mike Huckabee add with Chuck Norris (HILARIOUS)

I'm leaning towards Huckabee lately.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:11 PM

The guy really seems to have America's interest at heart vs. his own. I know it is cliche to have a celebrity also endorse you, but if you look at Chucks history as well he is always a cool guy and not someone trying to screw everyone or make a name for himself.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: 04 Intimidator

Actually this isn't really a joke. Mike Huckabee is running for office and has some great ideas... much better than what the regular polititions are throwing down. I'm all about voting for him when the primarys come around.

Do some research on this guy. He isn't some bull**** regular politition like: Bush, Gore, Hilary, etc.
Research? The joke is on you, my friend. Pick a video - any video: http://www.huckabeefacts.org/

Look. So-called Conservatives had better wake up, and quickly. Otherwise, we're not going to recognize this country of ours in a few years. Hell...I don't recognize it now.

http://teaparty07.com/

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Old 12-02-2007, 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: gale155

Actually this isn't really a joke. Mike Huckabee is running for office and has some great ideas... much better than what the regular polititions are throwing down. I'm all about voting for him when the primarys come around.

Do some research on this guy. He isn't some bull**** regular politition like: Bush, Gore, Hilary, etc.
Research? The joke is on you, my friend. Pick a video - any video: http://www.huckabeefacts.org/

Look. So-called Conservatives had better wake up, and quickly. Otherwise, we're not going to recognize this country of ours in a few years. Hell...I don't recognize it now.

Reagan is not even a real "Reagan Conservative," how we forgot how he was for "amnesty" and never kept his promise to secure the borders.

Once again, Paul is just a Libertarian in Republican "clothing."

Paul doesn't believe an Islamic Fascist threat exists, so he still hasn't presented a plan to stop it.

He just wants to pull back from the world scene and sit at our borders with guns. That policy won't work these days.

If Islamic fascits had the bomb, no diplomacy exists in the universe that would stop them.

No, we didn't start it. The hatred of the fundamental Islam goes back to to 600a.d.

It even goes back further if you believe the hatred the Arab nation had for the Jews since the split of Ishmael and Issac.

Jews and Christians say that the Bible is true in thatJacob interited the promise of Abraham, & Issacand Islam changed the rules in 600a.d. and said Ishmael inherited the promise when an angel spoke to Mohamed and told him the .

The mother of Issac was Hebrew, and the mother of Ishmael was Arabic....so, NO, the US is not responsible for the hatred against us.

Once again, as a libertarian, Paul is blind to this critical peice of history...nuff said.

Old 12-03-2007, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Reagan is not even a real "Reagan Conservative," how we forgot how he was for "amnesty" and never kept his promise to secure the borders.

Once again, Paul is just a Libertarian in Republican "clothing."

Paul doesn't believe an Islamic Fascist threat exists, so he still hasn't presented a plan to stop it.

He just wants to pull back from the world scene and sit at our borders with guns. That policy won't work these days.

If Islamic fascits had the bomb, no diplomacy exists in the universe that would stop them.

No, we didn't start it. The hatred of the fundamental Islam goes back to to 600a.d.

It even goes back further if you believe the hatred the Arab nation had for the Jews since the split of Ishmael and Issac.

Jews and Christians say that the Bible is true in that Issac interited the promise of Abraham and Islam changed the rules in 600a.d. and said Ishmael inherited the promise when an angel spoke to Mohamed.

The mother of Issac was Hebrew, and the mother of Ishmael was Arabic....so, NO, the US is not responsible for the hatred against us.

Once again, as a libertarian, Paul is blind to this critical peice of history...nuff said.
Of course Dr. Paul is a Libertarian in Republican clothing - that's why I'm supporting him. I agree that Islam's hatred of the Jews goes back thousands of years; however, the United States is relatively new on their list. They hate us because we invade their countries, kill hundreds of thousands of their people, and attempt to force them to live the way we want them to live - at the point of a gun.How would you like it if China invaded the U.S., anddeclared "as soon as you install a Communist government, we'll leave"?

Primarily, Islam hates usbecause we prop up their ancient enemy -Israel -financially and militarily. If it were not for our support, I doubt that Israel would exist today. As you alluded to, the Muslimshave been at war withthe Jews for thousands of years, and the fact that we've injected ourselves into this ancient conflict hasn't worked out too well. Tell me where I'm wrong here.

As Commander-In-Chief, Ron Paul would eliminate problem #1, and would do his best to eliminate problem #2.

Apparently, you feel safer with our military forces scattered across the globe, in countless countries where we have no business being. Personally, I'd feel a whole lot better if they were stationed within our own borders, where they belong. I'm sure that the troops themselves would concur.

Ron Paul understands all of this more than you realize, sir. He also understands, as do I, that even if all thisimperialism is the right thing to do, we can no longer afford it as a nation. We are $9,000,000,000,000 in debt, m

Old 12-04-2007, 04:52 PM

Here's Dr. Paul's opinions on the subject, if you're interested in reading them: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/wa...oreign-policy/

Wars never seem to solve the problems they're supposed to solve, Blackie. WWI, for example, made someone like Hitler and WWII all but inevitable. WWII resulted in the Cold War. Korea and Vietnam accomplished nothing, other than enriching the military industrial complex.

Heads of Statelike tosay what a great honor it is to makethe ultimate sacrifice forone's country.Theprobem with this, of course, is that it's always someone else who's doing the sacrificing.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:05 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well I don't think we should back down from supportint Isreal. We must accept that this area has been at war with themselves since the biblical days. They will be until the end of the days. The US Military and almost every President since, o, probably Eisenhower or so has striven for "peace in the middle east". This is an unrealistic goal. I don't think it would make much of a difference about our relations with Islamic countries if we withdraw from Iraq or not. They will still hate the Great Satan (The United States), and will still probably try to kill us. I don't buy into this "if we pull out of their countries, they will leave us alone." I don't believe it matters if we are there or not, if we withdraw, they will probably consider it a "Great victory in the war to conquer the Great Satan of America." I'm not so sure if we should keep our troops in Iraq or not. I thought we learned our lesson about this BS in Vietnam. Go to war to WIN the war, don't go in to police it. Go to war, kick their @$$es so bad they don't know what hit them, and leave. Iraq should have been in control a couple of years ago, but they are still relying on America to protect them, and I think its because they know they can just stand by and let us patrol them and they won't have to worry about it. I think we should start slowly withdrawing, 10,000 troops or so withdrawn to give the message that "we will not be here forever."

Think about this: we are still in Germany, Japan, Italy, and Korea among other countries. They don't hate us because we are there. They haven't decided to destroy America becasue we are there. This stuff about they are attacking us becasue we were there first stuff is BS

Old 12-04-2007, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

Well I don't think we should back down from supportint Isreal. We must accept that this area has been at war with themselves since the biblical days. They will be until the end of the days. The US Military and almost every President since, o, probably Eisenhower or so has striven for "peace in the middle east". This is an unrealistic goal. I don't think it would make much of a difference about our relations with Islamic countries if we withdraw from Iraq or not. They will still hate the Great Satan (The United States), and will still probably try to kill us. I don't buy into this "if we pull out of their countries, they will leave us alone." I don't believe it matters if we are there or not, if we withdraw, they will probably consider it a "Great victory in the war to conquer the Great Satan of America." I'm not so sure if we should keep our troops in Iraq or not. I thought we learned our lesson about this BS in Vietnam. Go to war to WIN the war, don't go in to police it. Go to war, kick their @$$es so bad they don't know what hit them, and leave. Iraq should have been in control a couple of years ago, but they are still relying on America to protect them, and I think its because they know they can just stand by and let us patrol them and they won't have to worry about it. I think we should start slowly withdrawing, 10,000 troops or so withdrawn to give the message that "we will not be here forever."

Think about this: we are still in Germany, Japan, Italy, and Korea among other countries. They don't hate us because we are there. They haven't decided to destroy America becasue we are there. This stuff about they are attacking us becasue we were there first stuff is BS
They will be at war with each other until the end of days? I agree. So why, pray tell, should the United Statesget involved?

Look, Cowboy. I remind you once again that ourfounding fathers warned usagainst this crap. They put it in the Constitution, yet we allow our government to ignore what's supposed to be the supreme law of the land. The fact that we're still in Germany, Japan, Italy andSouth Koreaillustrates the point perfectly. Our presence in these countries costs the American taxpayers billions of dollars.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:44 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i think we should keep the war over there.... was Iraq a threat to the US i nteh future... not anymore they aren't. where they ever? could they have built up to the point where they could have? i wuold have to say, its a possibility. the UN told them time and time again they must allwo their weapon inspectors in or face penalities... the UN even threatened to use military action. Hussein still would not allow in weapon inspectors, and even when he did woudld only allow them to see certain things. what was he hiding? we haven't found anything yet, but I am convinced those weapons went somewhere. possibly syria, lebanon, or iran.... i don't think our military should be in all the countries I mentioned earlier... i think that job is done, but the point is that those countries don't hate us because we are there. we trade with each of those countries and consider them all allies. our military presense doesn't affect them that much. i don't believe whether we are in Iraq or not has any affect on Islamic relations with the US.. thye are just using that as an excuse to hate us right now. when we leave (when Hitlary takes the reins on January 20, 2009), we will find out what their next excuse is.

Old 12-06-2007, 12:49 PM

Here's Dr. Paul's opinions on the subject, if you're interested in reading them: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/wa...oreign-policy/

Wars never seem to solve the problems they're supposed to solve, Blackie. WWI, for example, made someone like Hitler and WWII all but inevitable. WWII resulted in the Cold War. Korea and Vietnam accomplished nothing, other than enriching the military industrial complex.

Heads of Statelike tosay what a great honor it is to makethe ultimate sacrifice forone's country.Theprobem with this, of course, is that it's always someone else who's doing the sacrificing.
I heard all I wanted to hear when he was interviewed by Bill O'Reilly.

He just couldn't handle the hard questions.

Quick Reply: Mike Huckabee add with Chuck Norris (HILARIOUS)