Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Mike Huckabee add with Chuck Norris (HILARIOUS)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 09:01 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Mike Huckabee add with Chuck Norris (HILARIOUS)

So in AP Government & Politics, my teacher told us that we should check out this ad on youtube (its blocked at school). So I did... and he was right, this is a pretty funny ad, kinda weird to. Check out this ad for Mike Huckabee. I believe it is being aired in New Hampshire right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8

Old 11-21-2007, 12:04 AM
Default RE: Mike Huckabee add with Chuck Norris (HILARIOUS)

haha, I love Chuck Norris comedy. My favorite: Jesus could walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through land.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:30 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's hilarious. There's another commercial that's airing around here (Detroit area) with Chuck Norris. I forget what it's for, but he finds this website that shows these two guys virtua-fighting Chuck, and kicking his a**. He finds the guys, chases them all over town, and in the end makes his own website a** kicking game. You gotta like a guy who can laugh at himself.

Old 11-21-2007, 06:23 AM

5 Year Member

yep, thats around here to, its a Mountian Dew commerical.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: DeboDaddy

haha, I love Chuck Norris comedy. My favorite: Jesus could walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through land.
That is so funny[sm=lol.gif]

Old 11-22-2007, 12:09 AM

That was great i love those joles about chuck norris

Chuck norris dosen't go hunting. hunting implies you might kill. Chuck norris goes killing.

Old 11-22-2007, 01:18 AM

As a teen, Chuck Norris had sex with every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

Old 11-22-2007, 11:07 AM

5 Year Member

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night lite by his bed... not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

When the boogey man goes to bed at night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris

When Chuck Norris jumps in the pool, he doesn't get wet, thewater gets Chuck Norris'd

Old 12-01-2007, 05:56 PM

Actually this isn't really a joke. Mike Huckabee is running for office and has some great ideas... much better than what the regular polititions are throwing down. I'm all about voting for him when the primarys come around.

Do some research on this guy. He isn't some bull**** regular politition like: Bush, Gore, Hilary, etc.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:05 PM

5 Year Member

The Republicans have always been seen as the uptight guys wearing their suits and ties, but this guy did a good job of making the Republican party seem a little more light hearted. If you wtach the CNN You Tube debate (www.youtube.com/republicandebate) I believe is the link, you will see that Fred Thompson cracks quite a few good jokes, and presents his ideas very well. In my mind, Thompson won with Huckabee a close second. I like Huckabee, he supports the FairTax (abolishes all income taxes nad replaces it with a single tax on everything you buy). I didn't post this believing the Mike Huckabee was not a serious candidate. I believed the add was funny, and face it, like him or not, it did a great job of getting his name out there. I mean, if he hadn't came out with this add, we wuoldn't be talking about him right now would we? I say the add was VERY effective.

Quick Reply: Mike Huckabee add with Chuck Norris (HILARIOUS)