Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's Wish List 2 `Santa : )

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Default RE: ~ Wish List 2 `Santa : )

Very nice, Sandi. Please post pics when you get that installed!!

My wish list:

Troops home from Iraq.
$ 1.00/gal premium gas.
New G8 based Monte Carlo
New 2009 Camaro SS convertible.
New 2010??? Corvette Blue-Devil? Z06.
All MCF members to get all THEY wish for.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:07 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Member's Wish List 2 `Santa : )

Hi, yes you...read'in this post....There's still `hope for you....
Post your Wish/Christmas List to Santa ho...ho....ho.
Miracle's do happen....Sometimes
[align=center][/align][align=center]MCF Member's Wish List to `Santa[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Member's what Mod's do you want Santa to Bring[/align][align=center]you this year for your Monte Carlo, or you?[/align][align=center]Make a List, & Post Them...[/align]

Old 11-13-2007, 05:34 AM

[align=center][:-]`Santa....hint/hint [/align][align=center]BLACK MAGIC: Pratt & Miller C6RS[/align][align=center]
Pratt & Miller conjures up a racer for the street, one year early[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]
[/align][/align]
JIM FETS PHOTOS
By MAC MORRISON
[/align][align=center]Let’s say you’re Corvette’s marketing manager, and you face two challenges: Increase profits, and keep General Motors’ baby in the limelight at a critical time. Hype has leveled off for the two-year-old Z06, and the car that GM officials acknowledge but won’t talk about--known thus far as Blue Devil and SS but apparently set to carry ZR-1 badging--is a year away from the street. True, the ZR-1 did appear at Laguna Seca recently (This Week, AW, Oct. 29) and will debut at January’s Detroit auto show, but there’s more to milk out of Chevy’s top dog. Oh, and if you can snag a celebrity endorser to remind the masses that Corvette is indeed a world-class sports car befitting potential Ferrari and Porsche drivers, that would be great, too. Sound good?

It did to Gary Claudio, the real Corvette consigliere assigned these tasks in February 2006. Claudio first envisioned factory performance parts rather than the $225,000 C6RS supercar unveiled at the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas. But that notion was short-lived.

“It was a natural progression from offering fenders, hood and quarter-panels to a whole car,†Claudio says.

A whole helluva lot of car, enough to make the wait for the ZR-1 bearable, if not an afterthought, at least for those with serious clout at the bank: 8.2-liter V8, 600 hp, 600 lb-ft of torque, custom carbon-fiber body panels and race-proven know-how. Pratt & Miller Engineering in New Hudson, Michigan, supplied that last part, and that’s a big piece of the price tag: A regular production car might go cheaper, but then you wouldn’t be buying a car from the builders of five-time Le Mans-winning GT1 machines.
[:-]
[/align][align=center]Click on the below +Zoom 4 pic's[/align][align=center][:-]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][b]Founded by former racer Gary Pratt and businessman Jim Miller in 1989, P&M runs the factory Corvette Racing team in the American Le Mans Series, as well as GM’s various other road-racing programs. With help from the General, it designed and developed every factory Corvette C5.R and C6.R racer since the team began testing in 1997 (hence the C6RS nomenclature). When Chevy boasts about the stock Z06’s race-bred origin, it does so thanks in large part to the 100 employees at P&M’s 92,000-square-foot Michigan facility plus another 20 working at the company’s North Carolina subsidiary. Yet P&M has never offered serious performance upgrades for Corvette road cars.

“Seven years ago, I started fielding calls for aftermarket parts almost weekly,†says P&M’s Mike Atkins, C6RS project manager. “We didn’t want to pursue it because that’s not what we did, and we didn’t want to infringe on GM.â€

That changed when Claudio and Corvette chief engineer Tom Wallace signed off on the C6RS, and the project moved far faster than any factory program, thanks to on-site design and modeling capabilities needed for achieving the quick turnaround mandatory in professional racing. Wh

Old 11-29-2007, 05:47 AM

Santa, would you please add the below to my Wish List [:-]Thanks, `Space
WoW WoW [:-] WoW

Old 11-29-2007, 06:02 AM

[align=center]Happy Holidays to Everyone[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/CA2DACE0488A4902A22D69CF0EFD6121.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Happy Holidays[/align][align=center]From [/align][align=center]`Space, & the BeachRiver `Bums[/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 11:28 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Dear Santa,

Can Mrs. Claus stop over and tuck me in bed on Christmas eve? Have her bring Mariah Carey please?

Not family friendly
http://images.somethingawful.com/ins...ms/schwenz.jpg

Old 11-29-2007, 12:58 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

RJ, can I come spend Christmas with you? Will you take me fishing while I'm there? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Old 11-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

IMO the real Mariah Carey is much hotter. But I'm with ya rj and Duane.

Old 11-29-2007, 05:50 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I seriously doubt Mariah posed for the CD over. But you never know these days?

I thought it was funny when I located it. I was doing a google search for hot babes in Mrs Santa suits in anticipation of playing a joke on Space.

Old 11-30-2007, 05:33 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

I thought it was funny when I located it. I was doing a google search for hot babes in Mrs Santa suits in anticipation of playing a joke on Space.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]RJ, LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]I found the pic of Mrs Santa Claus for you.[/align][align=center]I don't know `why ? When I look at her picture[/align][align=center]I just start singing Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,[/align][align=center]Jingle all the Way [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Oh what fun it is to ride on a[/align][align=center](Fill in the belowblank, I 4-got the words for some reason: )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]_________________[/align][align=center]Ho, Ho, Ho[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]* Note to our lady member's, & those who choose a alternative life style.[][/align][align=center]Please feel `free to post[/align][align=center]your picture's of `Santa[/align][align=center][/align]

Quick Reply: Member's Wish List 2 `Santa : )