Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG: SunDay June 28, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 10:35 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by montechick
Well it's supposed to be a beautiful day here today so i might go out for a cruise to the mountains. Then i'll prob head out to my moms farm for dinner, brush my horse sounds like another awesome idea for the day lol
Hi Megan, from the city known as the "King of Heights"
Weather looks good 2day in your area.
EnJoy your day, and we wish U a Safe Journey
Take some pic's & Share : )
EnJoy

Old 06-28-2009, 11:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Weather is crappy - rainy in London Ontario today. I really wanted to detail the car today. I still haven't clay barred the thing yet, which I meant to do before I got the new custom car cover. But I likely wouldn't have been out there anyway. I've been feeling really ill with the flu - I swear its that damn swine flu! I thought I was a goner last night. I had a crazy fever that wouldn't break. I was sweating buckets but I still felt freezing - when its like 100F outside. Every 30 seconds I felt a spine jolting chill pass through me that felt like being tazed. I still had to crank the heat up in the house to approach comfort. The worst is over (I hope), but I still have to stay away from my 8 month old baby girl and that makes me sad. I haven't been able to hold her for days, but she cries for me to - it breaks my heart.

Old 06-28-2009, 11:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Morning Everyone,

I just rolled out of bed, grabbed my coffee, and came to the computer to say HI!

Its supposed to be another Hot day here, so we are having a BBQ and some friends over for swimming!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 12:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Chris (memeber Monte Carlo 3831) clean out your PM box, it is full and won't let me respond to your PM...lol

Old 06-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Weather is crappy - rainy in London Ontario today. I really wanted to detail the car today. I still haven't clay barred the thing yet, which I meant to do before I got the new custom car cover. But I likely wouldn't have been out there anyway. I've been feeling really ill with the flu - I swear its that damn swine flu! I thought I was a goner last night. I had a crazy fever that wouldn't break. I was sweating buckets but I still felt freezing - when its like 100F outside. Every 30 seconds I felt a spine jolting chill pass through me that felt like being tazed. I still had to crank the heat up in the house to approach comfort. The worst is over (I hope), but I still have to stay away from my 8 month old baby girl and that makes me sad. I haven't been able to hold her for days, but she cries for me to - it breaks my heart.
GET BETTER SOON, man!!!! it really sucks being sick, back in january i had something similar, and in 1 days time it spread throughout the household. everyone in the house was sick for a whole week, my dad took off from work sick, which could be concidered a sign of the apycolypse, lol, and even the cat puked. it was baaaaad.
be happy its crappy up by you, because you are not missing out on a nice day to clean your monte, plus i find rainy day the best to catch some zzzzz's. hopefully you are over the worst, and that you have some nice weather to detail your monte once you are better.

nothing goin on up here in the poconos today, i got paied yesterday and im about $300 richer, which is a lil over half of my quartly insurance payment i dont get why underage drivers have such high rates, after i pay for the quarter im lucky to have enuff left over for a tank of gas. i cannot get into an accident if i cannot afford to drive, so wtf! sorry it gets me aggrivated thinking about it, haha. and i just realized i probiby missed another cruse in up in milford today, oh welll ...

hope everyone has a good sunday

Old 06-28-2009, 01:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Hey man. I hope you feel better. It really sux being sick and having so much to do.

Hope you feel better man.

Old 06-28-2009, 02:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Old 06-28-2009, 02:58 PM

`Matt's been SpaceDream'in
Going 2 Ebay Motor's & finding all these awesome Rides.
Good thing that dreams R `free or we would be
broke or in serious debt 4-Sure.
Beautiful FireHawk

I sure hope that GM finds a way to keep Holden Motors
in their lineup.
Thanks for posting `Matt
Ok, back 2 `Dream'in

Jr, wish U a Better....drink lots of flluids or liqour : )

Old 06-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Brent, hope you get better soon!

When ever I catch a cold, it sticks with me like glue. Takes me weeks to get rid of it completely. But I find Advil Cold & Sinus really helps.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:25 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I got back from the show a while ago. I took 2nd place in the stock 90's and up. There were about 6 cars in my class and I got beat by a 2004 Cobra with the funky Mystic colorchange paint. He was in the wrong class - there was a Mustang class he should have been in, but the folks who ran the show weren't very strict obviously. Oh well, you can't win them all. Here are some pics of Precious - I tried to take a good picture of the bumper that was fixed, but I didn't have my good camera with me.

The pic below you can see part of the Cobra that beat me.

Last edited by AwesomeSS; 06-28-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG: SunDay June 28, 2009