Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Member's BLOG: Saturday, January 28, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 05:42 AM

It's all good Space. Not sure how he messed up the red lettering though.

I'm playing NCAA Football right now. I'm not the best on defense but oh boy do I love playing offense. I have some friends that won't play me anymore because I pick their defenses to pieces. It's been described as trying to play against Peyton Manning because I like to audible to something that I like when I see a mismatch or the defense geared to whatever I'm originally running.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:12 AM

Hi `Drew, LOL I still mess up when I start the Blog on many occasions. I'm just happy we have some dedicated member's that start our daily Blog ~> like yourself.

It's always great to see new member's join our MCF Blog, like `Eric this morning...Member's really get to know each other on the Blog & many post some very interesting topic's plus what's happening in their life.

Wish you & member's a SuperSuper WeekEnd ~> EnJoy

Old 01-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, heading out to school here shortly. Heres a picture from my window from a little bit earlier. Have a good day all.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:30 AM

Good Morning Keane,
Beautiful SunRise picture of your new day of `Life ..How are you feeling this morning ? Were you able to sleep OK ?
Wish you a Super Day & Safe Journey...
=========================================
Sarge`Drew, you and many of our member's are Gamer's & I thought the below would be a great Mod for you & member's to put in their Monte's ~>

Got 2 stay connected to your `Games LOL

Old 01-28-2012, 06:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good Morning Happy Birthday Zach & Ron!

Coffey is brewing need some bad today. Well we order Ronda's new ride today. I don't know yet when delivery will be. Kinda draggin butt today Sinus I guess

Last edited by Tadcaster; 01-28-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:00 AM

Now that I'm full time with JCI, I could get an employee discount on just about anything. Considering the Buick Regal Turbo would be out of my price range for quite a while (unless I get team leader), I would be looking real hard at a Nissan Altima Coupe (one of the few mid-size cars with a manual transmission option) if I were buying new.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:07 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Now that I'm full time with JCI, I could get an employee discount on just about anything. Considering the Buick Regal Turbo would be out of my price range for quite a while (unless I get team leader), I would be looking real hard at a Nissan Altima Coupe (one of the few mid-size cars with a manual transmission option) if I were buying new.

Nice Ride!

Old 01-28-2012, 07:10 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning Keane,
Beautiful SunRise picture of your new day of `Life ..How are you feeling this morning ? Were you able to sleep OK ?
Wish you a Super Day & Safe Journey...
=========================================
Sarge`Drew, you and many of our member's are Gamer's & I thought the below would be a great Mod for you & member's to put in their Monte's ~>

Got 2 stay connected to your `Games LOL
Space is that your Initial on the stearing wheel?

Old 01-28-2012, 07:27 AM

LoL `Tadd, no it's not mine LOL, but I can't believe someone took the time & expense to to that to their ride...I don't have a Xbox or PS3 `1. I don't have the time to play 2. I know that I would be addicted & would not want to stop playing. I've seen what has happened to some of my friends that play them.

===========================================
I hope that you start feeling better today & that you can enjoy your weekend...
=====================================
p.s. Hi `Drew, I like the Altima Coupe...I like coupes & Nissan did a good job
on the Altima with standard trans + option of a stick...

Last edited by Space; 01-28-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:35 AM

Yes those Altimas are very nice. I've always meant to go to the local dealership and just admire the seats since I build them lol. Might do that today now that I'm thinking about it.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Member's BLOG: Saturday, January 28, 2012