Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER's BLOG: Saturday, August 22, 2009 : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 08:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Robyn, never count yourself out just because your monte isnt as modded as others'. Remember, here we vote for the person just as much as the car. Every member has a chance to win MOTM here thats for sure.

This saturday will be a lazy day for me for sure. Hope it doesnt rain outside. Im looking forward to a beautiful saturday. Hope mother nature plays nice today. Maybe I can get in a good wash/wax/vacuum on the monte. Last weekend I never got around to waxing because it was scorching hot outside and melting wax = PITA.

Old 08-22-2009, 10:12 AM

Lets see if this works. Since space has the east coast surf here is the west coast.

Old 08-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

mornin, everyone! im goin with the family for a big diner breakfast, chekin out the forums new posts for a few, ill be back later!

have a good one, everyone!

Old 08-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hi everyone, hope your all having a great saturday! thanks Space for making the adjustments on the MCF message board! see ya

Old 08-22-2009, 02:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Hi Everyone, Hope you have a great saturday! I have some friends coming over today for a BBQ, havent seen them in a long time, so that should be fun!

Old 08-22-2009, 02:57 PM

well just thought i would spend some time on the internet to get one post up and it has taken an hour so far ... so hope everyone has a good day mine is finally ending and ready for tomorrow. everyone remember with the end of one day another one begins seemlessly you would miss the transision if you didnt look for it so relax and let the days flow by.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:43 PM

..Todd, thanks for the post on the Pacific Ocean...It's beautiful 4- Sure & your waves are much better in the West : ) I hope some day to visit that area of God's Country 4-Sure

...`Matt, hope Mother Nature gives U good weather..EnJoy your weekend.

...Ryan, how was breakfast...U sure lead a active life, and I would love to go 2 your junkyard Heavens : ) I really like your posts about them & your travels...Thanks..

...Michael, it great 2 be able 2 get 2gether with old friends. Remember they are like plants, and need norishment to `grow
LOL EnJoy you Day with friends...It's great 2 share with those U care : )

...Your Welcome `Chris & thanks again for your BLOG thread &
additional posts on Best Place 2 Grow Up & MOTM reminder of Admin Taz aka`Lou

..`Ryan, bummer that your computer hook up in Iraq takes so long to connect & post, but it's great to see your words online. Hope we see your words often....Whose taking care of your Monte Carlo ?
I know several that would lol...We'll be look'in 4 your posts. Be smart/safe....`Ok....Good Luck from EveryOne Here....

Old 08-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

todd(teacher) this looks like something out in your area!!!

World's Weirdest Hotels from YAHOO

Hotel Costa Verde Boeing 727 Fuselage Suite

Now you can make your next Costa Rican vacation even more unique by staying in the Costa Verde 727 Fuselage Suite ($300-$350/day), a luxuriously appointed, fully refurbished fuselage of a retired Boeing 727. This retired airframe was salvaged from San Jose and transported piece by piece through the jungle where it was reassembled atop a 50-foot pedestal. Featuring a terrace opening up to the edge of the Costa Verde National Park, the interior is furnished with handmade teak furniture from Java, and the walls are linked with teak panelling. Luxury touches include two air conditioned rooms with queen-sized beds, private baths, flat screen televisions, and even a secluded river-rock spiral staircase entrance. This is one plane that won't cramp your style. While you're there, don't forget to have dinner at El Avion, a converted C-123 airplane like the ones used in the Iran Contra affair (really). [Thanks, Junior]

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 08-22-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:48 PM

...Good One `Chris....I love `it, I would live there in a Chevy V8 Heartbeat : )

...It makes me HomeSick...It looks like something a kid
from Space should live in 4-Sure lol

Old 08-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

space, good to see you online. breakfast was great as usuall, mullers diner, you cant beat the food for the price.... heck i like it better than alot of the fancy places ive been, lol. they have a weekday breakfast special, 3 eggs, 3 pancakes, & 3 peices of bacon for $3.00.... and endless coffee..... god its good, lol...

how did everyone down your end do through the hurricane?? i think we are getting the tail end of it right now im so sick of rain, lol.

Quick Reply: MEMBER's BLOG: Saturday, August 22, 2009 : )