Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Members Blog Saturday April 18, 2015

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Talking >giddie `up<

Originally Posted by chewytata
good day all - so nice out -time to ride

Yes `Evan, it's a beautiful day 4 a ride >EnJoy<

Old 04-18-2015, 12:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sorry for your loss Tadd, but you know she's in a better place now.

Old 04-18-2015, 01:35 PM

Good afternoon MCF,since its raining here,il be inside drawing up some custom door sills to make for the monte and do some l67 swap research

sorry for the loss Tadd,She doesn't have to fight anymore

have a great and safe day out there everyone

Old 04-18-2015, 01:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Afternoon everyone.

Tadd sorry for your loss

Barbara best of luck at the track

Devin, Keane and Mike hope you guys have a great meet up and lunch

Everyone else looks like they are having a good day, KingWord best of luck in your research on your car. You seem to have some idea of where you want to go with it and researching is the best way to learn how to get there with it.

BBMike hope you enjoy your clean van and Dunkin Donuts, never had donut's from them as where I live all we really have are Tim Horton's, about every 5 blocks or so lol

Old 04-18-2015, 02:15 PM

Hi `Ken,
Thanks again for starting our new day & MCF `Blog...It's great to have so many member's that will start it now `if it's not `up

Yes, I heard of Tim Horton's in Canada & remember looking @ their menu. Sounds like a nice place.
I serve their coffee in our "Coffee Break Thread"

Yes, it's great to loan something out & get it back in better shape then when it was lent. + a full tank of gas..

What's `Ken doing this eve or weekend...Just play'in or playing with your Band...We will have to book you for our MCF Convention (I don't know when it is, but it sounds like a good idea) >

Wish you & Member's a safe & fun weekend >EnJoy<

p.s. I just got back from the Beach > Waves are weak : (
Click below is U want 2 see what it's like...Only a few top less 2day & most were guys (lol)
http://www.ronjonsurfshop.com/surfre...spx?ReportId=2

Below link is the BeachBum's Home beach where `Space, me & the bums grew `up...
The waves are better there & I think the beach is also *Live web cams on both links..It's about a hour & a half from where I'm staying now...I wish I was there : )
http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...-florida_5336/

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-18-2015 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-18-2015, 05:20 PM

is Bumpin' still around? I need some info from him or anyone that's done a l67 swap on a 6th gen monte,ive read a few threads and got a general idea but theres still some things that's left out,if anyone has any info please post on my thread Future Swap

Old 04-18-2015, 05:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening to all. Currently at a nephews birthday party waiting for the party to start. A bit bored. Finished repainting the driver door. Should be ready tomorrow. Also ordered me a clean fresh looking coolant tank reservoir. Thinking about getting a 125 amp alternator from the junk yard because mines squeak when cold, plus I would be able to paint it. Well I'll be lurking around for a while everyone have a safe and productive day

Old 04-18-2015, 05:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Tadd sorry to hear about your Aunt. A lot of people don't make it to their 90s. She had a long life. Death is a celebration of life.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:01 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Just got back from the track. I am exhausted. It was a beautiful day.
Still having issues with the car. Feels like it is starving for fuel. And it only happens at WOT!! ARGHH frustrating. I had fun anyway but it much more fun when it is running right!! Carb is coming off tomorrow and will be cleaned. Cheap fixes first!!
Oh well, that is for tomorrow. For now, I am going to shower and then get some sleep.
Hope everyone had a great day

Old 04-18-2015, 10:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Dang sorry to hear that Barb. Are you able to do test hits? That could give you the heads up you need to work out the kinks. Hope you get it running right so you can get out there and eat some fords.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Members Blog Saturday April 18, 2015