Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Member's BLOG: Friday, June 21, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Default Happy New Day to You!

Good Morning Everyone

* Thanks 'Chris for starting our Member's Blog - Member's Blog I have messed it up every time I've tried to post it & can never seem to get it right. It's great that you & member's keep it posted > thanks

* Happy Birthday Mr Jerry EnJoy

* Hello Devin, its great to read that you are getting better

* Hi Admin 'Mike, it was good to see Admin Taz's post last eve & I wish we all could help him with his move. Good Luck Taz aka >'Lou

* TGIF & Happy 1st day of Summer to you Westcoast 'Mike & members wow > summer & it's super hot 4sure

* Speaking of HOT, thanks Mr Taddfor your morning pic of your Excited >Lady Deuce. I shall refrain from further comments in Lew of being banned > Wish you a Super Time at the show

* Hi KJ Rich, thanks for checking in

* Good Morning Mod 'David, thanks for your morning greeting & updates. I always enjoy reading your friendly posts

* Dub'Tyler, many people have to much space & many don't have enough space Yesterday was from the spirit of 'space > LoL
Hope you are having a great summer break

* I met with the company owner/boss early this morning & I might be assigned with 'Space. I will know next week No Fax from space this morning I'm ready to 'go.

Wish all a great new day & a super weekend
I also get 'off work tomorrow night & getting together with the rest of the beach bum's
Life is busy, but good > great > Enjoy <
Peace from >BeachBum'Mike

Old 06-21-2013, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all. TGIF and welcome to Summer.
codes entered
since 1.11.13
Goal: 3 million
meals
<!-- Ens : Changes done on 18th Jan 2012 -->Code entry by state
<select id="selState"><option selected="selected" value="0">Select your state</option><option value="AL">Alabama</option><option value="AK">Alaska</option><option value="AZ">Arizona</option><option value="AR">Arkansas</option><option value="CA">California</option><option value="CO">Colorado</option><option value="CT">Connecticut</option><option value="DE">Delaware</option><option value="DC">District of Columbia</option><option value="FL">Florida</option><option value="GA">Georgia</option><option value="HI">Hawaii</option><option value="ID">Idaho</option><option value="IL">Illinois</option><option value="IN">Indiana</option><option value="IA">Iowa</option><option value="KS">Kansas</option><option value="KY">Kentucky</option><option value="LA">Louisiana</option><option value="ME">Maine</option><option value="MD">Maryland</option><option value="MA">Massachusetts</option><option value="MI">Michigan</option><option value="MN">Minnesota</option><option value="MS">Mississippi</option><option value="MO">Missouri</option><option value="MT">Montana</option><option value="NE">Nebraska</option><option value="NV">Nevada</option><option value="NH">New Hampshire</option><option value="NJ">New Jersey</option><option value="NM">New Mexico</option><option value="NY">New York</option><option value="NC">North Carolina</option><option value="ND">North Dakota</option><option value="OH">Ohio</option><option value="OK">Oklahoma</option><option value="OR">Oregon</option><option value="PA">Pennsylvania</option><option value="RI">Rhode Island</option><option value="SC">South Carolina</option><option value="SD">South Dakota</option><option value="TN">Tennessee</option><option value="TX">Texas</option><option value="UT">Utah</option><option value="VT">Vermont</option><option value="VA">Virginia</option><option value="WA">Washington</option><option value="WV">West Virginia</option><option value="WI">Wisconsin</option><option value="WY">Wyoming</option></select>
<!--Selectbox Popup --> has entered
codes so far

<!-- -->
<!-- starts : Changes done on 18th Jan 2012 -->
<!-- Ends : Changes done on 18th Jan 2012 -->
children face hunger
in Florida.*

See how many children
are affected in your county.

View the map

Thanks West Coast 'Mike for your below important link
Helping to End Child Hunger in America | Child Hunger Ends Here
Member's please click
It's so sad that there are so many children in the U.S.A.
(the world) that are hungry It should not be 4'sure
Please help those in need & that are hungry.
The children are our future

Old 06-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, I see my picture changed up top Just browsing the web and finishing up packing before I hit the road.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, I see my picture changed up top Just browsing the web and finishing up packing before I hit the road.
Picture changed?

Were you in your profile recently?....
Keane
Maybe it was something you did mistakenly while in/updateing your profile?

Old 06-21-2013, 08:38 AM
5 Year Member

On the first page of the blog, I had changed the picture to a more recent one and some how it went back to the old one

Old 06-21-2013, 08:39 AM

5 Year Member

Did you click save at the bottom of the page when you changed it?

Old 06-21-2013, 08:43 AM
5 Year Member

Yes, check yesterdays blog versus todays blog, you'll see what I mean

Old 06-21-2013, 08:44 AM

On the first page of the blog, I had changed the picture to a more recent one and some how it went back to the old one

Hi 'Keane,
I think 'Chris must have copied a prior copy of the Member's Blog & posted it...
Maybe you can send a Moderator the pic that you would like & have them enter it > > or start tomorrow blog & make the change ?

Your detailer did a super great 'job on your S.S. 4'sure

Looks in showroom condition > U R a lucky man 4'real
Enjoy your adventures & be safe out there

Old 06-21-2013, 08:51 AM

5 Year Member

Yes, check yesterdays blog versus todays blog, you'll see what I mean
Keane:
It looks the same to me...

<table border="0" cellSpacing="6" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2">

This is yesterdays blog pic....
when you change your avatar pic...
it changes on all your posts.

</td><td noWrap="nowrap">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited by STUMPMI; 06-21-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:58 AM
5 Year Member

lol, the picture of my car for motm on the first post of the blog has changed, not my avatar.

Thank you beach bum Mike, and yes I agree Chris must have taken the blog post from an earlier blog.

I'll be hitting the road with in the hour, to all heading out to the Nationals, wish you a safe trip and ill see you all there

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 06-21-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Member's BLOG: Friday, June 21, 2013