Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Wednesday 4/06/11

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 04:15 PM

Sooooo ready to to home... worn out, can't wait to paint mirror and such.

How is everyone elses afternoon?

Old 04-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon everyone, no mcf for me today till now, just busy with the dang returns lead here, .... soo ready for her to LEAVE!!!! but other than that things are ok, having dinner at my parents then who knows what maybe just hanging at home

Old 04-06-2011, 07:32 PM

Evening all, think i will be going to bed early tonight.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

evening Todd and the rest of the forum, had a real close call today with my mom, she hasn't been doing very well the last few days. She is back in the hospital (ICU) and not able to breathe on hew own right now, very serious, again. She didn't start smoking again, that was not the issue this time. Her lungs have been damaged beyond repair, and she hasn't been doing her breathing treatments regularly. She needs to be placed into a nursing home, from here on out, it's just very difficult to take care of her when I'm working. We, my sister and I should know more in the next couple days as to what the next steps to her recovery will be. You may see me online but not posting, I'm just trying to get keep things in perspective right now. I'll keep you posted with what is going on the best I can for now. My mom is my best freind and without her it will be very difficult for me to adjust without her, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, Thank You all.....

Old 04-06-2011, 08:30 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Chris I know what you are going through. I lost my Mom to lung cancer 2 years ago but at least I had my dad to help take care of her (she couldn't get nursing home insurance). I was also helping more than my sister cause I live close to my parents and my sister lives out of state. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:31 PM

Chris, sorry to hear the bad news my friend. Hopefully she will be able to get the care she needs. I will keep her, and you and your sister and daughter, in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:15 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, Chris. She's in my prayers.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:16 PM

Sorry to hear that chris. You know you always have friends here to help you throough this time of need.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

thank you all, I pretty much have most of my friends here and it is very nice... This is not the first time my sister and I have gone through this and I'm very grateful to everyone here for their continued support. Between the forum and work, it seems like a recurring issue, I think we are all family here in some way or another, I wish this wasn't "the same old story" every few months, but this is just what life has for me right now.

I'd really like to be talking about wheels, top swaps, eleanors new painted exhaust, Justins search for a 5th gen, Todd's ongoing search for a fulltime job, the space kids bum freinds and all the great senior friends that give him a great foundation, Taz's issue with gas prices, Lisas ongoing sale of awseome Dale Earnhardt collectibles, and so on....

Thanks MCF, when in doubt make a post and just say hi and the rest is up to the next person posting!

Old 04-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Chris, hang in there man,

well just got home from looking at a few small lots,
went and took a look at this one
Http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/an...297282605.html

it's not bad has a dent on the driverside quarter and driver side fender, and the bump strip is missing, on the driver door but i'd remove it anyways, we'll take it for a test drive sat,

he also has an 01SS but it has no price or anything so we'll ask about it then has 192k tho so that kind of a bummer kind of makes me shy away alittle, but we'll see
5th gen pic

Last edited by Budsjlm; 04-06-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Wednesday 4/06/11