Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Wednesday 1/19/11

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 12:55 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Bitchnbobb
LMAO @ Space. No Hump Time. Thats just too funny man.

I got in troble last nite. The ol lady came out to the shop and caught me and the Monte in action. I was workin out some flaws in the body and she asked what I was doing. I told her I was massaging out the body. She got mad and asked how I can give the Monte a massage and not her. I told her she aint got the curves my Monte has. I guess I should have said, I can if I get to use the body hammers.
LOL that is too funny, not sure telling her you wanted to use the body hammers, would have helped.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Just got home from dropping a few apps. Hopefully something comes of it. I NEED A JOB!!!!

You guys and your snow. Were 61* and its suppost to get to 67. I wonder if i can make a snowman? More like a sandman.

Justin, i forgot to tell you yesterday that i got the box. Lisa is going thru the books.

Berroveli, i got the T-Shirt. today. I'll be taking pics soon when i head on to the strip. Taz is getting it next.

BitchinBob, you could have told her that you would massage her, but she dont need bondo.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:09 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I forgot to mention that I got a new job! Closer to my house and the people are so much nicer than my old place. About the same money, maybe a little less but they pay for health insurance.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:11 PM

Good luck on the job hunt JJ.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by montyss02
Good Morn y'all! Finally took the main caps off with a tool I "made" last night! The crankshaft looks ok but will take it to the machine shop to see if it needs reconditioning. One cap has a couple of scratches and the rest are peachy. Heads guides are all good as well. Well, back to "work" for me. I got a lot of parts to clean.
Good job, Wil! Is that what you were bangin' on with the rubber mallet yesterday?

Old 01-19-2011, 03:28 PM

Great to see more member's checking `in & posting some `words Thanks for adding to the activity on the MCF...Our Sponsor's love to see activity by the member's of the forum's they support.

So please stay a active member ~> Thank You!
==================================
Good Luck J.J. on your `job search & to other member's seeking employment....Don't give `up
==================================
Congrat's `Amy, it's great to read some good news, and it was great to read that `if you keep looking that things can get better....Wish you the best...
====================================

..."Be the one that ^^^Stands `Out : )

Peace~>Happy~~~~~~~~>`out

Last edited by Space; 01-19-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sparky-88
Good job, Wil! Is that what you were bangin' on with the rubber mallet yesterday?
LOL, yup! I was so frustrated with the attic ladder, the main caps being stuck, my back and left leg pain and the upcoming move to the new house (new to me that is!) That I kept on banging on the caps long after you left. Then, when I thought all was lost, I figured out how to make a tool and use it with an 8 lb slide hammer to get the caps off. I'm taking the Crankshaft to be reconditioned tomorrow because I hurt my back again fixing the attic ladder. Incredible, lmao! Btw, Werner sent me a new whole lower section of the ladder free of charge.

Last edited by Wilco; 01-19-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:18 PM

Lmao bitchin, I would have told her the same thing except also talk about sanding and welding... ask if you cn bring your toys/tools into the room to give her a massage and show up with welding gear on.

Wil, what is the LLD you have again? I could send you an extra piece or two of material to put inside your shoes yto help with the comfort.

Kid, up early again I see.

Jj, good luck on the hunt... have you tried us. Jobs website? Or maybe las vegas website, or even the county site?

Who's next?

Old 01-19-2011, 04:42 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Well I made it home alive (barely). The roads were only somewhat bad. 'Space called it right earlier when he commented about the other drivers. I was wrong. People in general are TERRIBLE drivers. I am taking a series of photos in order to highlight the snow fall accumulation. Going to relax now.

Old 01-19-2011, 08:42 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
Default The photos

Well here they are...

Well, I've added WAY TOO MANY photos to the daily 'blog. This was over the course of 4 hours. By the time I finished shoveling my driveway, there was another cm that accumulated. See Taz? cm... I can do it too...

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Wednesday 1/19/11