Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Tuesday 2/15/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 01:18 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey beach bum Mike hope you are doing well.

Old 02-15-2011, 03:22 PM

Hi EveryBody,
It was great to see my friend Mike making some posts...He usually just reads the posts...
Teacher, kool vid 4-Sure....We do love the pictures that you share from your area 4-Sure....I can't wait to be in a position to get my own `dog...(Another SpaceDream: ). I love animals, and even some human ones : ) LOL

=`Dustin, we expect pic's of your painted wheels (What color ?)
Good Luck

= Hi `Justin, it great that you can stay online with your phone, especially when you don't 4-get `it : ) Also, thanks for posting a pic of your new place...We hope you enjoy your new place.
Will you still be able to get that garage later ? Good Luck...

= Wish everyone reading this a Happy______(fill in the Blank) & EnJoy your day/eve/life : ) Peace/Out

p.s. `Jerry, hope U R still Smoke `Free...
Oh, the `Blog is 4 rambling : ) LOL
OK, whose next 2 fill in some space on the MCF with their words/pic's etc : )

Old 02-15-2011, 03:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

we had about 12" of snow here and I have been working my * off today but i had to stop by and say hi : D

Old 02-15-2011, 03:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Afternoon All. Nice video Todd, my dogs love the snow too they go crazy in it. Never when I get the camera out tho.lol Changed may brakes and Oil today. Glad its done

Old 02-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Afternoon, nice outside today temp 56 lots of snow melt yah.washed monte sunday need to wash again damn salt crap on road.

Old 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM

They are calling for freezing temperatures and more snow tonight, so driving tomorrow may be interesting.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:01 PM

Good evening everyone. Surgery went well. Now the long recorvery process. Typing with one hand ftl

Old 02-15-2011, 06:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

MAN 40* HERE TODAY i love it i'm real close to pulling out the shorts

Old 02-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Sparky-88
Good luck with the tree. Be safe out there.

BTW... Yesterday I parked next to a Challenger that looks just like yours. I had never peered inside / looked around one up close and personal before. Looks like a sweet ride.
There's a Challenger about 2 blocks away from me that looks like his too. I have to pass by it on a daily basis. Every time I see it, I think of 77gp. I want to get a picture of it and photochop some "monte carlo ss" stuff on it like 77gp joked about. But don't feel right about taking a picture of the guy's car parked in front of his house.

As for the tree. It would be kinda cool to see the tree you're talking about. Of course cutting it down is the best thing to do at this point. I wouldn't want half a tree landing on my home either.

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Hello everyone. There sure is many new members since I've had the chance to log onto the MCF. Teacher I really like the pictures that you posted and I also checked out your home thread. Our senior friends also visit the MCF and they enjoy your pictures and watching your house grow.
Space is sleeping and I am suppose to wake him at two pm to drive me to
get my car from service. So, I am playing on his computer.
I tried to post pictures but it did not work for me.
I just wanted to say hi and let you guys know that we enjoy your site.
Thanks from Beach Bum Mike
Hey Mike! It's always nice to hear from you. You've been on the site for quite a while yourself. You should know you don't have to call it "your site" (as you put it). You're a part of it also. It's all of our site, including you.

We had a huge fire here in Windsor today. A large century old building that originally was a juice company, was destroyed by fire in the early morning hours today. The building was divided up into smaller businesses when the juice company went out of business about 20 years ago. The building currently housed a party supply store, and a cleaning supplies/janitorial service company. The combination of the cleaning chemicals in the one business, the mostly paper in the party supply store, and the old dried-out wood in the building's structure made for the perfect storm for the building's demise.

But the building is in an area that is famous locally for the number of arsons. Or "magic lightning" that seems to hit all the old factories and warehouses.

It was really warm here the last couple days. Which was great for letting some of the snow melt. Still a lot on the ground though. And the Monte is still dirty.

Old 02-15-2011, 11:25 PM

Evening all. Hope everyone had a good day.