Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 4/09/11

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 12:51 PM

..Hi `Jon, Hope U did great on the ACT Do you know what college you will attend ? What do U want 2 `be when U grow `up ?

I miss having a pool 2 jump in2 & it's getting super `Hot in my warehouse apartment 2day...The boss is using my company truck & I've stuck here

Thanks 4 Checking In & Making a post....Yes, I am lost in `Space & can't find my way Home 4-Sure...

Wish you & readers a safe/fun Party `day ~> EnJoy

Old 04-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Thanks Space. not sure yet. been looking at USF a bit. I want to be.....with my monte carlo. lol i cant decide what im going to do.
Yeah the pool is nice for times like these.
You will find it space. Just turn on Your "Kid phone home device" It will take alittle while but it will work.

Last edited by Jon; 04-09-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:07 PM

Afternoon members.

Just finished lunch... ate way too much.

"Buffed" my mirror using the powerball, it turned out okay... def can tell its not professional, but the paint doesn't match perfectly either, so im not stressing about the mirror.

Ill check back in a bit later, now apartment hunting... wish me luck on those racally apatments

Old 04-09-2011, 01:13 PM

Thanks `Jon, like your pic of E.T. I heard that Monte Carlo State is a great University , but my A.C.T. score's were 2 low 2 get in
I was hoping 2 stow away in one of the Space Shuttles, but they always catch me...I still have one more chance to blast `off `if NASA gets it 2gether @ the end of this Month...They keep changing the date of lift `off

Is you Monte all Cleaned `Up & ready to cruise 2night ?
How's your friends GTI ? Did he get his Mod's done ?
Wish you & Member's a Fun WeekEnd...
================================
Good Luck `Dustin (Augi) on finding a SuperCrib 2 Rest & `Party : )

Last edited by Space; 04-09-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

dustin good luck on the apt hunt,

just getting some lunch looked at a few cars, the brown 99 i like was sold, wanted to testdrive a jetta but amy didn't want to, litterially just test drove a 98ls thing was clean, had a tick at first i thought it was the typical 3100 tick but sounded a bit worse on the test drive i decided it's a knock not a tick so it's a no go, was pritty clean but i'm not willing to put a motor in right away so the search continues

Old 04-09-2011, 01:45 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wish I could have caught a space shuttle launch, it was one of my dreams. I am jealous you get to see them space from the warehouse.

Back to work I go. I am a 1/4 of the way done with my project. Maybe I will finish it today. That would be a bomus as I had planned on it taking a few days.

Also got some good news from the college today. They will be accepting my undergraduate psychology classes to cover the requirement I needed to meet so I could be endorsed to teach reading at the middle school. Ordered my transcripts to be sent to them so now I just need to finish student teaching next week and then put together my work sample and wait for my endorsement. Once I get that there is a good chance I will get a Job offer for next year. Once all this is done, I get to go back and focus on finishing up my masters degree. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here is hoping its not a train running me over. lol

Chris, how is your mom today?

Justin, keep looking and you will find the right one.

Old 04-09-2011, 01:48 PM

..Hi Justin, It's great to read that U R not desperate & jump'in on a car 2 fast...I hope that you can take your time & really check out the rides that you are looking at b-4 you sign the papers...

Wish you good luck on your search..I'm sure there's one out there that you will really like & EnJoy~>Good Luck 4-Sure!!

Old 04-09-2011, 01:53 PM

...Hi `Todd, it's great to read good news, and that they
are going to accept your credits...That's a Big plus 4-Sure.

Starting a paper is the hardest part, and you only have 3/4's of the way 2 `go...I'm sure that you will complete it and be relieved..."Giving `Up 2 Get" ~>4-Sure
Good Luck

Old 04-09-2011, 03:31 PM

good day all, just doing yard work today and a little computer work too. Then cook on the Grill and relax. Hope everyone has a great day.

Old 04-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi everyone, Justin, goodluck on the search for a new ride man.

Todd, really no more significant news about my mom, gonna go down in a little bit to see her, I'll keep everyone posted.

Space, thanks for the posting for prayers for my mom, I really appreciate it man.

and Thanks to everyone for your continued support, I'm trying to catch up on everything here but is difficult. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I think winter is finally coming to an end for most people in the north! So go out and clean your Montes and take a nice long ride and enjoy your time......

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 4/09/11