Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 4/02/11

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 07:32 AM

Hi `Jerry,
It's so sad about your cousin and that he is so young. I hope his doctor(s) are doing their best & keeping him from severe pains. It's another sad reminder to "Live your Now", and that one is a rich person `if they have good health.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, the MonteCarlo `Mod addiction can be very expensive, but the rewards are great..Look 4ward to seeing your updates.
Also, congrat's on your first time race on the MOTM with some super competition...I'm sure that you & Maniac will tune `up & be back in the race soon .

Hope that you & member's have a fun/safe/WeekEnd/EnJoy

=NASCAR MCF PHOENIX WINNER=

~~~~~PURPLE PASSION~~~~~
2007 Monte Carlo SS(Black Amethyst)

Your Welcome 4-Sure (Look better without a alien name : )

Last edited by Space; 04-02-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats Josh great car!! Morning everyone going out to change the oil in the truck and give it a little love we hammer on Silverado every day and then to a cruise night tonight.
Have a great Day all.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:03 AM

Hi Mel, great to see you online...Weather looks good in your area for a cruise...EnJoy your WeekEnd...Take pic's `if you can & post about your cruz'in weekend
=======================================
What's our Teacher `Todd doing 2day ? Let us know `OK
======================================
Augi`Dustin, must be sleeping in 2day....He's been a busy boy 4-Sure...
==========================================
Where's `Justin ? Sure hope your weather is getting better/warmer ~> Let us know `OK
`Jon, hope U R enJoying your SpringBreak ? How's your Monte ? (out of the shop ? )...Yes, your area of Florida missed the bad storms...We had a lot of damage in Central Florida.
EnJoy your time `off
==========================================
Where's `Amy ? ? ? ? Bet she's out cleaning her awesome Monte Carlo(s), or maybe just having `fun : )
What are you doing ? Yes you reading this ? Make a post & let us know `OK...Many of us are on HOUSE ARREST or don't have any $'s to go out & are stuck here & we must do community service on the MCF

We shall be sitting here waiting to see what falls outa your mind & on2 this screen b-4 `us....

Yes, it's your turn ~>

Old 04-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JAFO
(BRIAN)

Old 04-02-2011, 09:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Taz-Was it just a cruel April Fools Joke then? I dont see SOLD by your car now!

Old 04-02-2011, 09:44 AM

Morning everyone! had a crappy night, the neighbors thought it'd be okay to yell, carry on at 5am like their usual fri/sat routine. And when i hear people yelling and stuff i ALWAYS look out the window to make sure nothing is going on by the monte's. well i just happened to she some chick slap a guy, then another girl came flying outta the house attacking the other girl to the ground. then the guy felt the need to kick one chick while she was on the ground. One neighbor he came out ( different angle of house) and said he kicked her in the head and called the cops on them i think they all deserved to go to jail for acting like that. anyways snowing a bit here today but its not cold so it'll be the usual, walk the dog, clean, maybe do some flyball practice with diesel

Old 04-02-2011, 09:48 AM

Good morning all! Congrats to Josh on his MOTM win!!!! And to the runners up great effort.

I'm back at it with the Monty. Fuel pump rewire and new pump, and get it ready for relearn.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by montechick
Morning everyone! had a crappy night, the neighbors thought it'd be okay to yell, carry on at 5am like their usual fri/sat routine. And when i hear people yelling and stuff i ALWAYS look out the window to make sure nothing is going on by the monte's. well i just happened to she some chick slap a guy, then another girl came flying outta the house attacking the other girl to the ground. then the guy felt the need to kick one chick while she was on the ground. One neighbor he came out ( different angle of house) and said he kicked her in the head and called the cops on them i think they all deserved to go to jail for acting like that. anyways snowing a bit here today but its not cold so it'll be the usual, walk the dog, clean, maybe do some flyball practice with diesel
Wow, sounds like a fun night for someone. Glad to see that crap happens out the U.S. also, we arent the only ones capable of idiot behavior..

Old 04-02-2011, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Taz-Was it just a cruel April Fools Joke then? I dont see SOLD by your car now!

Hi Jerry, I heard that member's seen him driving it
`Lou wouldn't lie 2 us

Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Taz

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Hey Everybody.

Great news. I managed to scrape up enough cash to get my dream car. But I had to trade in the Monte to do it.

Just signed the paperwork on a brand new 2011 Camaro SS. Pics attached. I love the rims on it.
Attached Thumbnails

Attached Thumbnails MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 4/02/11-taz11camaro.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 04-02-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:03 AM

Hi `Megan,
WoW, you must live in a Wild Party area , but the most important thing is that your Monte was not injured...
I hope that things improve in your area, and `if not you are just going to have to join the party..

Great that your weather is getting warmer..EnJoy your WeekEnd..
======================================
Wil, don't give `up the fight to get'er `done...Good Luck
====================================
Hi `Brian, Wish you a SuperSuper Birthday 4-Sure..
If you see this, please give us a update on your life & Monte ?
EnJoy your special `day 4=Sure!!!

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 4/02/11