Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 3/12/11

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 10:03 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. Woke up in pain this morning. Tried to force myself to sleep, but no luck. I have vicodin, but I am trying not to take it. They only gave me a small amount. I did learn, from the nurse, that 2 tylenol and advil together works almost as good, so that is what I have been doing.

I am off in about an hour for my big test. I studied a little bit better for it this time, just so much going on. Hope I can pass it. I will have to wait for a month for the results again.

I had an offer of a 1979 Lincoln Mark V for my AR-15, but decided to pass. I am waiting to here back from an engine builder who may trade me a longblock for the camaro for it.

Keith, I am supposed to meet with the ATF on monday the 21st, so I should have my FFL soon and will get you a killer deal on something if you want.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:16 AM

...Good Morn'in Teacher`Todd,
I wish you the best on your test 2day, and I hope you can get your pains under control...

I think it was a good decision to decline of the Lincoln...You don't need more problems 4-Sure. With the price of fuel increasing, I would continue your search for something that is better on gas. You have enough other toys to enjoy.

Good Luck on your Test, and in `Life...
Peace/Happiness from `Space

Old 03-12-2011, 11:04 AM

Hi `Member's,
It's been a slow posting morning 4 the MCF...I hope that means that member's are sleeping in, or out working on their Monte's, or out driving & having `fun : )

I just finished getting caught up on my mail (I'm always behind)...One of my senior friends sent me the below video & she was really proud that she is learning on her new `puter & could get the link 2 share....
She titled it "Don't mess with Senior Citizens" She's 84 years old, & I was surprised she visits U-Tube : )
It's only `bout 30 seconds, but it sure made me laugh & I hope it makes U laugh 2 `if U click the below link LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZCoIege8oM

There's more funnies on the above link 2...Take a Break 2 laugh ~> U Deserve it : ) LOL

Last edited by Space; 03-12-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:07 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Well, the photo shoot got cancelled. Dang flu. I am going to lay on the couch and watch powerblock.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
..Hi `Amy, K.J., Keith, Jerry & Members,
Wish everyone a fun/safe weekend. Our World is depressing, but a reminder to `all how fragile life can be for many...Our Planet has faults, just like every human upon `it.
It would be great `if we could all live without problems, without fears, without hurt , but it is a reality of life on our Planet. I do hope that we as a people can help others in need. I wish that everyone could realize that life is only a temporary period of our experience, & would realize life would be so much better for all `if we could live in peace, with love for one another.....and end the wars & hurt.
It's one of my dreams.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM0Z75KEd_o
"Imagine"
Aren't human beings suppose to be intelligent `beings ? You would think that we would learn from the history of our World....4- we all live on the same planet ~> Don't we ?
Do you think we would all ban 2gether if we were threatened by beings from another planet...And when asked
"Where are you from?, you would answer proudly ~>" I'm from Planet `Earth" : ) & we welcome you
in peace, or we shall defend our World : ) `Amen : )

If you think you are having a bad day, just check out a recap of what others are enduring this date, and maybe life & your problems won't seem as bad....I know mine don't seem as bad.....EnJoy your `Journey of `Life ~> What `if ?
Makes me THINK Peace/Out

NTV Japan / AP
Nuclear Plant Explosion in Japan

After the massive earthquake and the tsunami, an explosion rocks a plant and officials warn of a melt down.
Scenes of devastation after disaster
You bet your ***. And good morning

Old 03-12-2011, 12:59 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

KU beat Colorado yesterday - next is Texas tonight for the big 12 tourny champs. Keeping my fingers crossed. GO KU!!!!

Old 03-12-2011, 03:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

afternoon all just got back from the grocery store. It was packed and there computers were down so cash only sales nothing electronic.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:30 PM

Hey `Lou, Cash Who has enough cash to buy anything ? LOL
We all really depend on electronic devices 4-Sure. They are great when they are working, but when they break or the electric is out , we our lost & conFused

Maybe in our future we will have a reliable back `up systems, but until then we are She`it outa luck

No TV, puter, gas, food, traffic lights, and the list could fill all the spaces of the internet : ) We have been spoiled by the electronic conveniences of our Modern World 4-Sure
=====================================
Sgt Miller ~> Fill Better, that's a Order I hope that you can rest & drink a lot of fluids and feel better really soon...

Old 03-12-2011, 04:12 PM

Afternoon all. I finished my test. I think I have a shot at passing this time. I feel much better about it then I did on the last one. On a side note I have been having a logo created for my business. Here are the first renderings. This logo will go on business cards, letter head, web site, clothing, and the suburban. I like the second one the best so far. What is everyone else's thoughts?

Old 03-12-2011, 04:22 PM

...Hi `Teacher,
It's great to read that you had a good feeling about the test 4-Sure...It's sad that you have to wait a month to get the results, but good things are worth waiting for ~>4-Sure : )

Our member's gives you a A+, So you can put that on your `resume

I really like your 1st DeSign with the Rifle...It's simple/clear and "Sporting Goods" covers everything.....Very Professional in my humble opinion....

Time 4 me to get ready 4 my night shift....Wish everyone a fun/safe/happy Saturday evening....
Catch everyone 2morrow, `if I'm blessed with another `day...
Peace/Happiness/Out

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 3/12/11