Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 3/05/11

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
'Space; As soon as I get a chance to clean The Beast up I will put some new pics in the garage. My schedule won't allow me the time to do any work on it at the moment.

Hi Sgt.Miller `Greg,
I completely understand & can relate to not being allowed to be on the company computer for any personal reason...If I did I most likely would fall behind in my work duties 4-Sure.
Look 4ward when time permits to see your new mod's : )
Thanks

===========================================
Hi Dustin, (Augi), I know that painting can be a "pain" : )lol
We hope U take b-4 & after pic's...Wish U good weather for fun & pain-t'in : ) Have a great day.
===========================================
Hi Justin, I've never played Black `Op's, but I'm sure that i would get addicted : ) A game system is also on my wish/dream list..."I work'in towards my dreams, but somedays they seem so far away....
========================
We's Blog'in, whose next to hit some keys & post what's fall'in outa your Head/Mind ? ? Is it YOU ?

Don't be `Shy....we will be wait'in 2 read : )

Old 03-05-2011, 09:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Crappy rain here too. went bowling last night with some people my wife works with. Had fun, drank beer. Have to take my son and sign him up for baseball today. He hasnt played for 3-4 years and I was highly disappointed when he said he wasnt playing anymore back then. He was real good and made all-stars every year. Hopefully he will be able to pick it back up and enjoy it, kids need to be involved in something other than Black Ops (LOL).

Old 03-05-2011, 09:20 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, Hope everyone has a good saturday. Need to be productive and gets some stuff done out at my house, and do some homework.

Old 03-05-2011, 09:24 AM

Good Morn'in Teacher,
Slow down, U move 2 fast, U got 2 make your Money Last : )
`Todd, hope that U R feeling better 2day, and that you have good weather 2 travel....I checked out your thread & your home is really looking great...I like your carpet 2 : )
Wish you a E.Z. Productive day....Don't over`do OK : )
Peace/Out from`Space

Old 03-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Default Mornin Mornin

Good Morning everyone Have a great and creative weekend . I'm going to go to my Grandson's 1st BDay, should be fun

Old 03-05-2011, 09:28 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Wow. This is probably the slowest day that I have ever seen on here.

Old 03-05-2011, 09:34 AM

..Hi Jerry, I agree, kids need activities & baseball is a good one...Glad 2 read U had a good time...EnJoy your WeekEnd..
============================================
`Greg, I heard that some humans (member's) are able to sleep in on WeekEnds I wonder what that is like LOL 4-Sure
WeekEnd morn'in are usually slow on the MCF...Some member's get to stay up all night Play'in Black `Op's or other living room, bedroom games : )
Thanks 4 do'in your part on hitting some keys and filling in the empty `spaces : ) Our sponsors & I appreciate 4 Sure : )
Peace/Out

Oh, We's Blog'in & it's your turn....

Old 03-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Default Member's that don't have cable & Like Racing : )

Just received a Bonus:
I just learned that that NationWide Race is on Public Broadcast TV today on ABC..I now must revise my reCharge/Z-time & try to catch a few laps b-4 I `go back 2 work this eve : ) Sometimes, there is good things in `life that happens....Something besides work 2 look 4ward 2 & I'm really am thankful 2 `be....Hope that U R 2 : ) Peace/Out

Below is the link about the Race...

ABC To Present NASCAR Nationwide Series With 300-mile Race At Las ...

March 1, 2011. ABC will present NASCAR Nationwide Series with 300-mile race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Saturday, March 5. ABC and ESPN's Motorsports ...
www.satellitetv-news.com/abc-to-present-nascar-nationwide-series-with-300-mile-race-at-las-vegas-motor-speedway-on-saturday-march-5/ - Cached

Old 03-05-2011, 10:38 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

I just ran across this and had to share...

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2011/0...tient-021311w/

This is too funny.

Last edited by MillerMonteSS; 03-05-2011 at 10:38 AM. Reason: acroos
Old 03-05-2011, 11:00 AM

LOL `Greg "Sgt Miller, what did U `do with her perfume panties ?" Your 1stSergeant wants them `NOW WoW

There's FruitCakes everyWhere LOL
Army News is CrazyWild : )~>Thanks

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 3/05/11