Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 2/05/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 08:58 AM

Morning all... I guess I didn't tighten a few bolts holding on my coil pack mount, all of them fell off, so I went to pull a part and got a few extras and re bolted the bracket back on...

Gotta spin signs in the snow... ugh. Wish me luck

Old 02-05-2011, 09:13 AM

...Hi `Dustin,
Hope things are working `out for you 4-Sure...We can only `do, what we can only `do...~>As long as we are doing our best...The rest of the stuff we just have to let it `go so it doesn't drag us down : (
Wish you better days, and fun spin'in out in the snow : )
Good Luck 4 Sure : )
========================================
Hi Dave/Greg/`Ryan/Mel & all ~> Happy EveryThing to EveryBody...
EnJoy your `Journey of Life...."Be the Driver"
I reFuse 2 fall in2 the "Pity Pot", & just go Smoke some tires : )~*
My Grandfather said "That when people come in2 your Life that they will either lift you `up or drag you down" ~> I prefer to be lifted `up..., and save my drag'in down 4 the strip : ) & not in my `life...."Staying in Control" WoW, but life is FAST 4-Sure : )

Peace/Happiness ~>Out

Last edited by Space; 02-05-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all

Old 02-05-2011, 11:05 AM

Mel, Happy Birthday to your son. Have fun at Chucky Cheese.

Greg happy 10th brithday to your dog.

Morning all. I have all the paint to paint my house so now the fun begins. lol See you all later I am off to prime and maybe paint today.

Old 02-05-2011, 11:11 AM

Morning all. Happy weekend =] I'm looking for somewhat cheap self storage for when I move in April, cleaning around my house and just relaxing the rest of the day. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Old 02-05-2011, 11:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

I have to take Jonny to the Dr today for a check up. He still has a bit of a cough, but its getting much better. Now Lisa is sick and she seams to have a headcold. FUN FUN FUN.

Old 02-05-2011, 11:50 AM

Hi `Justin, hope the move is going good 4 U...How's the weather ? Is it causing any problems with your move ?
Wish you good luck on getting everything done, so that you can enjoy your new home...
================================================== ===
Teacher `Todd, getting closer ......Good Luck on your paint `job...I just use posters on my warehouse apartment walls...
Mostly all cars : ) Look 4ward to your updates on your Thread...Good Luck
================================================== ==
Hi Bambi, great to see you posting on the `Blog...Where R U moving 2 ? Hope you get to take your AweSome Monte...
EnJoy your WeekEnd ~> `Life : )
================================================== =
Mod J.J., `if it's not one thing, it's another...Hope Jonny gets a good check `up & that `Lisa gets rid of her cold & doesn't give it 2 U : ) On `NO ~>< No Kiss'in : ) LOL
Maybe you better stay in the Dog House 2night & aways from all the colds in your family

Old 02-05-2011, 02:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Space, just got back from the Dr's ofice for Jonny. He can now go back to school Monday. THANK GOD!!! lol. Lisa on the other hand is sick as a dog and is starting to sweat out her fever. Hopefully she will feel better in a few days.

Old 02-05-2011, 03:15 PM

Hey all... I wished it would rain so I would have been sent home early from this hell of a day that was sign spinning... aside from several people cussing me, taunting me, and giving the middle finger and full moon... the wind was blowing a good 30 mph. The funny thing is that I make more doing this than the people that are poking fun of the fact that im doing this... oh well.. waiting on my ride. The monte is at home resting right now. She's had a hard week.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:02 PM

Dustin, I should come visit you with my paintball gun and we can take care of those morons.

6.5 hours and a little sore, but the house is primed and ready for paint. Hopefully I can paint it tomorrow before the superbowl. Cabinets are ready to be installed. woo hoo.

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 2/05/11