Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 1/29/11

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 11:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

I'm here Space. Had to run to the store to fill another prescription for him. He is still coughing his brains out. Hopefully this one will help. Also still looking for work. Had a prelim interview yesterday. Maybe they will it enough for another one.

Everyone have a great weekend. I am about to start a new endeavor and have to do A LOT of work with Illustrator. FUN FUN FUN

Old 01-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Thanks KID Space
But im north of miami by about 2 hours as well :p
Im not new to forums, but iv havnt been dedicated to one as much as i am to This One.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:37 AM

Hi J.J.,
I didn't know that Jonny was sick : ( I must have missed your post about it (`Sorry, I have missed read'in all the posts on the forum) Sure hope the Med's help & chase the bad away from his body...I'm sure your love is help'in him 4-Sure...

Also, I hope that you can find work...Not E.Z. in today's economic environment, but you have a lot of skills/talent to offer the world...I sure hope that you find a position that pays well, and that you enjoy...We shall all bow our heads & pray 2 the SuperDude of `all....

Sure hope his listening, but I'm sure he's super busy listening to everyBody on Planet `Earch...Good Luck J.J.
======================================
Hi `Jon, I knew that you were south of me, but I wasn't sure where...I grew `up in Indian River Co, and now I'm working & living in Brevard County....I miss Sebastian Inlet area 4-Real Sure *I'm homesick : )
Happy 2 read that you like the MCF & we hope that you stay...
To me this is the best auto forum on the `Web
Thanks for your contributions & SuperLuck also on finding a job that pays good $, and is fun : ) Or part/fun is better then no fun @ `All

Peace/Out

Old 01-29-2011, 02:32 PM

...Hi Teacher`Todd, I missed read'in your post when I was on earlier...Sounds like you have a plan 2 get things done & moved in...It's going 2 be great to have your own new home in the mountains (Heaven on `Earth: ). Wish you the best & we hope everything falls in2 place...Good Luck
========================================
WoW, a lot of empty `space on the `Blog 2day.....I hope that means that everyone is out cleaning/driving their Monte's or just out having `FUN...
=========================================
I just got a email from my g/f (She emails me often: ) She is always finding things on the web & sending them to me...
I love her `Much : )
Below is the link that she sent: Called "The Pleasures of `Driving" It's a U-Tube Vid about 7 minutes...
It's not my kind of music, but I ended `up liking it, or maybe it was all of the exotic cars in the vid
If you have time (It could be like "Saturday Night @ the Movies : ) click the below link.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux-Ns3BmMy8

1. Click above link 2. once connected make full screen 3. Turn `up your speakers 4. Let me know if you know every car in the `vid 5. EnJoy It's rated X=Auto EnJoyMent (I wish I could drive everyone of the cars in this vid 4-RealSure: ) +

p.s. My g/f ask me if I knew all the cars in the vid ? ?
4-Sure ~>`Not LOL.....

Let us know `if you watched, and `if you liked ? & `if you knew all the cars ? LOL

Thanks 4 reading (R U really still reading ? EnJoy
No `Brent, I'm not Smok'in anything LOL

OK, I lied This is my last one.....LOL

Last edited by Space; 01-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

got the monte out of the snowdrift! i was gonna take a pic but my camara's batteries died. kinda neat how the snow was up to the trimline on the side and the snow was down to the doorhandles looks like i'll be driving it for a couple of day's till the new coil comes in for the truck, i dont wanna drive the truck with a bad miss like it's got.

Old 01-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

boxes galor!!!! it's getting close

Old 01-29-2011, 05:20 PM

Nice work Justin. Space I tried watching the link, but the music was killing me. lol I will try again later.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:09 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

It's been a crazy day... I will be on tomorrow. Have a good night all.

Old 01-29-2011, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
..Hi `Brian, it's great to see you online...Hope life is going good for you & at CarMax....
Reposting your post from yesterday's `Blog for member's that may have missed your above link....That's a neat `Key & kinda like the Audi/VW/Mercedes SwitchBlade type key....Great price & as you stated ~> Less $'s...
We hope you get more time to visit...Miss you & your input/posts....Wish you a Happy/Fun WeekEnd : )
Thanks Space, I'm around often just keeping my mouth shut more then usual... Guess I'm JAFO. Work IS going good, first time in ages that I actually look forward to going to work, and not just because I know that I'm fortunate to have any job but I do enjoy the work and people I work along side of (haven't been able to say that for awhile either). Gonna have to call about that switchblade, it's a little too different for me to ignore.

Originally Posted by thejon
Speaking of CarMax
Iv been getting texts from them telling me jobs are open....in Orlando .... Good thing thats 2 hour away from me!
I dont even know how they got my number, but if they actually inform me of a job in My Area, i wouldnt care.
They've been telling us at the store that CarMax is going to start opening new stores again in a big way, that's why they have so many positions they are looking for, but like you said I can't imagine why you would get notices much less for a store that far away... But hey if you DO apply use me as a reference I could use the $250 bonus

Old 01-30-2011, 01:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good night all