Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 1/29/11

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 09:24 AM

Yesterday, 10:32 PM
JAFO

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Hi all, been exploring the net tonight and ran across this, combo key and remote.... anyone know anything about them or the company? Kind of like the idea but don't want to be taken.

https://www.ikeyless.com/vehicles/Ch...o/2003/1000849

Click above link 2 check it `out & Thanks for any and all help

..Hi `Brian, it's great to see you online...Hope life is going good for you & at CarMax....
Reposting your post from yesterday's `Blog for member's that may have missed your above link....That's a neat `Key & kinda like the Audi/VW/Mercedes SwitchBlade type key....Great price & as you stated ~> Less $'s...
We hope you get more time to visit...Miss you & your input/posts....Wish you a Happy/Fun WeekEnd : )

Old 01-29-2011, 09:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' folks!

Just checkin' in from work. Its slow here (at the Parts Store). Its snowin' pretty hard. I don't have much to say, but 'Space is keepin' score today so...

Old 01-29-2011, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Mornin' folks!

Just checkin' in from work. Its slow here (at the Parts Store). Its snowin' pretty hard. I don't have much to say, but 'Space is keepin' score today so...

Hi `Brent,
Great 2 see U online...I'm not keep'in score, but I know that our sponsor's are We must keep them happy so that they will support our forum...Without activity on our forum, we would not `be Where would I go 2 play LOL
WoW your weather is Cold & Snowy 4-Sure...
Weather for London, ON, Canada

21°F | °C
Current: Snow Showers
Wind: E at 12 mph
Humidity: 83%

Sat

25°F | 10°F

That's COLD I'd freeze my ____`Off, but I'd love 2 be able to try SnowBoarding in that kind of climate/conditions...
Brent, hope your work time goes fast & that U can get back 2 hav'in some `fun...Wish you a great weekend....~>EnJoy 4-Sure

p.s. I'm do'in laundry : ( & Clean'in my `Space : )

Old 01-29-2011, 10:04 AM

15 Year Member

Its not actually that cold (to me). It never occured to me that you haven't snowboarded 'Space, but obviously you wouldn't have snowboarded if you haven't been out of Florida. At least not on Earth. On Earth, the gravity is strong, and snowboarding hurts your ***! Probably a lot more then surfing. Last time I went my *** looked pretty bad - like a rotten old moldy ***! It didn't look so great before snowboarding either I suppose. I still like snowboarding though - much more then skiing. I really screwed myself up skiing

Old 01-29-2011, 10:12 AM

Hi `Brent, I hope in my future that I will be able to visit your country & the snow states....I think snowboarding would be a blast & easier then try'in 2 catch waves....What I've watched on T.V. is unreal...Those kid's are great on their boards I skateboard all the time & also in the warehouse when the employee's aren't here : ) The bum's & I make jumps & have old cardboard boxes to land on....It's a RUSH : )
Please don't post pic's of your REAR LOL 4 we R a family forum : ) LOL

Peace/Happy/`Out

* We's Blog'in

Old 01-29-2011, 10:35 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone, not a lot going on today. Need to work on some homework and try and get motivated to do it. I had been hoping to start painting my house this weekend, but looks like maybe Thursday now. The plan is to paint and then get the electrician to come in and finish up Then cabinets and start working on the final plumbing and floors and it will be ready for me to move in. Getting close. oh so close.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:37 AM

15 Year Member

Snowboards are actually pretty easy to control (versus skis, skateboards) and damn fast. Its exhiharating and I get more aggressive then my skill set when I go. I'm sure you'd like.
Crashing into boxes sounds pretty fun too! Skateboards are harder to stay on and crashes are harder. I refuse to wear pads and a helmet (rollerblading or skating), but my old bones can't take any of this anymore

Old 01-29-2011, 10:43 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Originally Posted by KidSpace
..Hi `Brian, it's great to see you online...Hope life is going good for you & at CarMax....
Reposting your post from yesterday's `Blog for member's that may have missed your above link....That's a neat `Key & kinda like the Audi/VW/Mercedes SwitchBlade type key....Great price & as you stated ~> Less $'s...
We hope you get more time to visit...Miss you & your input/posts....Wish you a Happy/Fun WeekEnd : )
Speaking of CarMax
Iv been getting texts from them telling me jobs are open....in Orlando .... Good thing thats 2 hour away from me!
I dont even know how they got my number, but if they actually inform me of a job in My Area, i wouldnt care.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Snowboards are actually pretty easy to control (versus skis, skateboards) and damn fast. Its exhiharating and I get more aggressive then my skill set when I go. I'm sure you'd like.
Crashing into boxes sounds pretty fun too! Skateboards are harder to stay on and crashes are harder. I refuse to wear pads and a helmet (rollerblading or skating), but my old bones can't take any of this anymore
I have only been up to the snow a few times and i tried to snowboard. Its not east at all. At least not your first time.
The first time you go expect:
-Faceplants
-Falling on your butt
-frustration
-and all over pains(alot in the legs) in the morning.
But after i got the hang of it (3 days) it can be alot of fun.

I wakeboarded alot so i was exspecting it to be the same concept..Almost..but not quite.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:04 AM

Hi `Jon, Congrat's on 100 posts your first month on the forum. I hope that you inspire other new member's to post & create threads of interest....We enjoy reading what falls outa your mind on2 the screen we look at Thanks

You should check on CarMax in your area to see if they are hiring...Good Luck in finding a `job 4-Sure...
http://www.carmax.com/enus/locations...mall-7110.html
link 2 CarMax in your area ?

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday 1/29/11