Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Monday 3/07/11

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Guns don't kill people. I kill people.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Poor wilma =(
i think that person is part of this crew that does a punch a vids on youtube with fireworks. some of the stuff they do is really cool but really dumb.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
LOL it is my home defence pc I will through some pics up later today

Attached Thumbnails MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Monday 3/07/11-p1080891.jpg  

Last edited by Blazed SS; 03-07-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:35 PM

2010 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Too true...

Old 03-07-2011, 12:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

just put 1 pic up with the light on it
Ruger KP-345 45 auto with hollow points
3 clips and speed holster

Attached Thumbnails MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Monday 3/07/11-p1080891.jpg  

Last edited by Blazed SS; 03-07-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS

Yes `Greg, that is so true & you have been trained to do so
"Thou Shall Not Kill" ~> Unless your govenment say's it's OK

It's sad that no one listens...I wonder if the creator of all approves of the actions of all human beings on Planet `Earth ?
I guess, time will tell ? ? ? or will it ? ? ?

The `End On `No

Old 03-07-2011, 01:34 PM

2010 Monte Of The Year

While I am not Christian, most of my moral foundation is built upon the principles of Christianity. Exodus 20:13 states, "You shall not murder." There is a huge difference between killing and murder. At the bottom of my posts is part of a quote from one of my favorite authors. (Orson Scott Card) That quote pretty much sums up my whole system of beliefs. Here it is in it's entirety.

"The future happiness of the human race depends on good people who want to live at peace with their neighbors, and who are willing to protect their neighbors from those who don't want peace. I'm only one of those people. I'm probably not the best of them, and I hope to God I'm not the smartest."

I do not support government sponsored murder. I 100% believe that when a weaker person's life is in danger, and they are unable to stand up for themselves, SOMEONE HAS TO HELP THEM. I have dedicated my life to that cause. I have never had to kill anyone and I hope that I never will. But, if my actions could save a "good" person and the result of my actions is the death of a "bad" person... I could live with myself. I hope I don't offend too many people with this.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:49 PM

I'm just on lunch break.. Sunny day here so it makes the -20 not feel quite as bad lol, going to flyball practice with diesel tonight last class before the next set of classes start up, after we get a week off

Old 03-07-2011, 01:51 PM

Hi Greg,
Thank You for your post & I agree with your post/statement.
There's a big difference between killings & murders 4-Sure.

The Creed I live by & was taught was; 1. Don't purposely hurt yourself or others, but to always do everything within my powers (resouces) & ability to stop the hurt when confronted.

It's pretty basic, but it all come down 2 "Don't purposely hurt"....In conflicts to protect, like wars, police confrontations, etc., I completely understand the reasons for force. I don't understand when it happens to the innocent 4-Sure...
^^I wish it was a Law for everyone on Planet `Earth ^^
I don't believe in anyones God that condones purposely hurting others...I don't go to a building to pray..."My body is my church, and my `Mind is where I pray".....I do pray a lot ~> 2 the Master Creator of `all...Sometimes, I call him the Big Joker : ) Sure hope he has a good sense of humor 4-Sure.

I have nothing but respect for our service personnel, and to all that defend others from harm/hurt..."2 serve & protect"

Thanks again for your statement/post...I really appreciate you sharing your position... It reflects your character and who you are...Peace/Out
When you enter any new culture -- and cyberspace has its own culture -- you're liable to commit a few social blunders. You might offend people without meaning to. Or you might misunderstand what others say and take offense when it's not intended.
^^ My intent is 2 never offend with my word/posts/thread...Online, we only have our words, and sometimes they can be misunderstood by the readers....I hope my words have not offended anyone...If so, I'm truly sorry 4-Sure....

Last edited by Space; 03-07-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Afternoon all. TODAY IS MY BIRFDAY!!! WOOHOOO!!! Old fart at 57!

Lou, clean the connections at the speed sensors on your front wheel hubs, re-connect, and go to Auto Zone and have the code cleared.

And for those with guns, I agree that GUNS don't kill people, people kill people. But for the stupid people, guns make it WAY easier to kill someone when you get P'O'd at someone. I also, know that something as simple as a kitchen knife can kill just as easily. I know this 1st hand. Lost a child to "Uncle Bruce" that way. He's still locked up down in FL.

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Monday 3/07/11