Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Monday 2/14/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 07:25 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all! My first day of real work and I am enjoying it so far. I will be on through the day.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:26 AM

Morning All,

Had a great weekend. Nice weather / temp's for the first time in ages. Went for a great ride Saturday. The bike hadn't run for weeks and didn't want to start. Kind of a cold-blooded engine. But once going, it ran great. Burned out the old fuel; topped off with fresh. Rode in to work today.

Got my wife's Monte and my old car washed / waxed Sunday afternoon. Ran out of time to wash my bike. I didn't realize how dirty it was until my ride in this morning.

Jon - Enjoy the Panthers / Red Wings game. Go Wings! My wife grew up in 'Hockey Town' (Detroit) so the Wings are big in our house. Some day we want to go up to Nashville (about 2 hours north) for a Wings / Predators game.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:29 AM

...Good Morn'in Sgt Miller...Greg, great 2 C U online & look forward to reading your posts....Great 2 read that U R enjoying your new duty...Keep us updated.

...Hi `Dave, great 2 read that you got to ride & had a super weekend...EnJoy your day....
I'm really out this time....LOL ~>4-Sure....

Old 02-14-2011, 07:39 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Finally got to post my "good idea" thread in the Off Topic section. I am slowly, but surely, working towards that magic 1,000 post count.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:52 AM

Morning all! I'm just trying to do a few things around the house before tomorrow. Tomorrow is my shoulder surgery so I gotta finish up everything around here that requires two arms. lol

Old 02-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, not alot going on here just work... then afterwork we are heading to amy's parent's and having dinner with amy's mom... too broke to go out but we have eachother and our great son Jack so i really can't ask for more

Old 02-14-2011, 08:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a good weekend!!!!

I am pretty live and alert this morning, not the norm for me at this hour of the morning. LOL And the coffee just finished, so woooooooohoo!

Have a good day everyone!

Old 02-14-2011, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning Everyone!

I am pretty live and alert this morning, not the norm for me at this hour of the morning. LOL And the coffee just finished, so woooooooohoo!

Good Morn'in Mod `Michael,
I sure hope your Coffee is better then mine 4-Sure...
I have to stop buy'in cheap coffee & get more SuperCharged`Space Coffee...

BAD COFFEE 4-SURE LOL

Old 02-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Jon, enjoy the game man! Even though I'm close to Detroit, I'm a Montreal fan.

Originally Posted by 77gp
Not alot going on with me today. Getting ready to take my son to the ebuss stop and see how his first day in a new class goes. He wasn't happy we had his class changed, but we must do what we must. Suppose to have a tree guy here today to start cutting a huge tree down for me but there is still yoo much ice. It is melting and now it is slicker than snot. made it through the weekend without my habit. I am thankful and day 7 is here.
Changing to something new is always scarey. Sometimes it's a good move and sometimes not. But like you said, you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Hopefully your son grows to like his new class.

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
Finally got to post my "good idea" thread in the Off Topic section. I am slowly, but surely, working towards that magic 1,000 post count.
I can always cheat and change the number for you. Great to see ya online Greg. Have a good one!

It's a relatively warm day here again today. Which is nice. Giving the snow a chance to melt. But it's making for some slippery spots where there's water puddles on top of ice patches.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Space, I got a laugh from the blue guy spitting the coffee.

BTW, what's the website you got that from? :p:p:p

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Monday 2/14/11