Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Monday 2/07/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 07:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a good weekend! I spent the weekend working on the house, as usual. LOL. The weather has been gorgeous the last week. Yesterday it was 78 and sunny. Today is supposed to go down to about 68, and then the rest of the week is supposed to be sunny and low to mid 60's.

Have a good week everyone!

Old 02-07-2011, 07:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Work.... no sleep.... 2 Monsters waiting to be slaughterd.... but hey i got stuff moved around last night looks like we are keeping the love seat(it's fait was unsure) and the fluries we where having just turned into huge fluffy snow flakes

Old 02-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Morning everyone. Just got home from work. Heading off to bed.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Morning everyone. Just got home from work. Heading off to bed.
Hello `Lou (Taz)

Of Cars, & Race Tracks around the World

Below posted 4 Entertainment Purposes `Only ~> EnJoy
Chevrolet Camaro Superbowl 2011 Commercial Al ...
36 sec - 5 days ago
Uploaded by SBARTSTV
youtube.com

Video: Second Camaro Super Bowl commercial ...
2 days ago

Last edited by Space; 02-07-2011 at 09:18 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:31 AM

Space I love that second commercial.

Morning all. I am going to finish painting today. What a nice feeling that will be. Then cabinets tomorrow and flooring soon.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Space I love that second commercial.

Morning all. I am going to finish painting today. What a nice feeling that will be. Then cabinets tomorrow and flooring soon.
...Good Morning `Teacher,
Yes, I loved the 2nd vid & the Blonde...Oh, the Carmaro also : )
I hope that you have a portable radio, because I think it really helps when painting or working...

Fast Tunes 4 Fast Painting & mellow tunes when your done to sit back & admire your `work of art Wish you a fun/productive day & paint `job : )

Old 02-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

just called and left a small list of stuff that needs to be taken care of in the apt so hopefully it will be taken care of quick, ooo it's soo nice i don't have to fix it

Old 02-07-2011, 10:28 AM

Space I do have some some tunes and it is a great help. I didn't have any the entire time I was building, because I kept for getting to bring the radio out. lol Ok off to paint and finish.

Old 02-07-2011, 11:18 AM

Morning All.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm sure some heads are throbbing this morning as the after-effects of Super Ball parties wear off.

Got a lot of work done on our cars this weekend. The wife's Monte got some fresh blood - fresh synthetic 10W30 in her veins again.

Took apart the driver-side door on my old car to see if I could fix the broken door handle connection. Not gonna happen... Looks like I have to remove the glass to get access to the connection that's broken. I'll have to let my mechanic 'Dr. Gary' take a crack at it. Gary is a wizard with all things old and European. He's maintained my old Jag and my daughter's old Mercedes for years. He knew both previous owners so he's very familiar with both vehicles.

Took apart the left tail-light assembly on my son's old car. The brake light wasn't working and both the light and fuse were fine. Turns out it was simply dirty / corroded connections. All I did was scrape connections clean and apply some dielectric grease and it started working again. Seems to be a recurring theme with that car.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:27 PM

...Hi `Dave, sounds like you had a very productive weekend.
It's great that you have the talent/ablility to be able to do the work yourself...Thanks for the updates & all your contributions to the MCF 4-Sure.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Slow day on the Blog, but I'm sure that many are exhausted from a active Super Bowl weekend...I did not get to watch the game, but I seen the highlights when I got `off work this morning....Sounds like it was a great game...

OK, whose next to fill in some space with what's happening in your life.....Yes, I believe it is you....We shall wait to see what falls outa your head on2 the screen b-4 us : )

tick ~>Tick......tired Mind ? tired Fingers ? or just Plain Tired Monday ?

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Monday 2/07/11