Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's `Blog: Tuesday 3/23/10

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 05:03 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

LOL `Brian,
Now, that's more my size of town...WoW 500 miles of shoreline ?
"Experience Prosperity"

http://www.prosperitysc.com/

Hi Mayor, What's 4 dinner 2day in your town ?
We have a thriving Business District that includes several banks, a hardware & building supply center, a variety of restaurants, insurance services, antique stores, a custom meat processing plant, general home supply stores, an interior designer, florist, auto parts, gas stations, a fitness and health club, several beauty salons/barbers, tractor repair, and a new chain grocery store. : )
Do you know Brian ? Like your small town : )
Member's click link 2 read/see more on Brian's home area : )

Attached Thumbnails Member's `Blog: Tuesday 3/23/10-govern5.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 03-23-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:56 AM

Doesn't look like the Mayor is old enough to drive yet Space... Think he wants one for his HS Graduation present!

Old 03-23-2010, 07:27 AM

...LOL `Brian, he's your Mayor didn't you vote 4 him : )
Have you used your town's interior decorator for your Monte LOL..., plus your town has a custom meat processing plant...WoW...I really like your small town USA. I can't wait 2 be able to take a Road Trip around our country & Canada 4-Sure....

Old 03-23-2010, 07:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Yesterday turned out to be a super busy day at work. I even had to go to a meeting up in San Francisco. I'm hoping today is a little more calm. LOL. I have an interview later this afternoon, so thats pretty cool. I'm not really sure what to expect from it, but I figure I have nothing to loose by going to the interview and seeing what its all about.

After work yesterday I didnt do a whole lot, just hung out with family, and went out to dinner with everyone. Otherwise, relaxed a bit!

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

Old 03-23-2010, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
...LOL `Brian, he's your Mayor didn't you vote 4 him : )
Have you used your town's interior decorator for your Monte LOL..., plus your town has a custom meat processing plant...WoW...I really like your small town USA. I can't wait 2 be able to take a Road Trip around our country & Canada 4-Sure....
HA! Hey, wait a minute are you mocking Frog Level?!?!? :p Nope didn't vote for him, remember as far as the government knows I still live in Newberry... With our Police Chief Swindler... Yep that's the man's name, guess he HAD to go into law enforcement, couldn't be a businessman with a name like that! Not totally sure how you customize meat either... pinstriping, headers maybe??? See you CAN learn something new everyday I didn't realize there was an interior decorator in Prosperity...

Old 03-23-2010, 07:47 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Space the bucket sounds awesome, hope everyone has a good day.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin all, not alot goin on here just about to head into work...

wayne i havn't heard from JJ either, i was thinking about calling him last night but it got late, i'll give hime a jingle today

Old 03-23-2010, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by JAFO
HA! Hey, wait a minute are you mocking Frog Level?!?!? :p Nope didn't vote for him, remember as far as the government knows I still live in Newberry... With our Police Chief Swindler... Yep that's the man's name, guess he HAD to go into law enforcement, couldn't be a businessman with a name like that! Not totally sure how you customize meat either... pinstriping, headers maybe??? See you CAN learn something new everyday I didn't realize there was an interior decorator in Prosperity...

LOL `Brian

Chief Swindler has requested the opportunity to recognize Adrian for his heroism by presenting at the August Council meeting a “Medal of Valor” from the South Carolina Police Chiefs Association for writing the most tickets to MCF Member JAFO aka `Brian. He has been a terror on our roads in our community... Chief Sindler wants to confiscate his awesome Monte Carlo 4-Sure. We have a 24 hours stakeout & soon his Monte will be added to our patrol fleet LOL

`Michael, glad you had a super day yesterday,
and good luck with your interview 2day..

Hi `Brock, Hope U can find your connector,
I posted some links on your amp thread, and hope they help, or that one of our Expert Audio Tech
can help...Wish U & reader's a `Happy
4-Sure

Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 AM

Morning everyone. Have a great day.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

It's busy in here today, I like that. I'm happy to see the sun come out after all that rain yesterday. But the plus side is that my Monte didn't leak any water after that heavy rain, so hopefully I sealed off my windshield good enough :-D

Quick Reply: Member's `Blog: Tuesday 3/23/10